🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fun Poll: Who Should Play Joyce Mitchell In The Upcoming "New York Prison Escape" Movie.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:badgrin::banana: Lets just assume that sooner or later some producer out there will want to make a movie out of this prison break. Great Idea! But "Who Will Play Joyce Mitchell"????
This one is easy for me,,,Congressman Patty Murray !!!:iagree:

:badgrin::banana: Lets just assume that sooner or later some producer out there will want to make a movie out of this prison break. Great Idea! But "Who Will Play Joyce Mitchell"????
This one is easy for me,,,Congressman Patty Murray !!!:iagree:
I'm thinking Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopie Goldberg, or Brian Williams.

Leaning toward Brian here...

Now that I think about it, its definitely going to have to be Brian..

He was the third escapee and brings a certain authentication to the role........so that means it would have to be Whoopie as Joyce...

He was the third escapee and brings a certain authentication to the role........so that means it would have to be Whoopie as Joyce...
how about the jailcell toilet? who should play that?

Well, lets see...it would have to be someone who is receptive to everything......

Barney Fwank!

Well, lets see...it would have to be someone who is receptive to everything......

Barney Fwank!
how about Joy Blowfart plays Joyce Mitchell, and Pelosi and Reid play the villians.

Barney Fwank!
how about Joy Blowfart plays Joyce Mitchell, and Pelosi and Reid play the villians.

Typecasting?

Barney Fwank!
Not much of a challenge for Pelosi and Reid.....

we need to find roles for Hillary and Huma. maybe they can be the cafeteria chefs?

Yo, Hillary Clinton fits the person perfect, the bitch belongs in jail anyways!!!

"GTP"
10413390_1534960666777449_3089916030019570484_n.jpg

Forum List

Back