Fundamendalist Perverts - NO CHILD IS SAFE

Jesus said it, in 3 Gospels.

Luke 17:2It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Mark 9:42And whosoever shall offend one of [these] little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Matthew 18:6But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

If drowning child molesters was good for Christ, then drowning them is fine with me.

Hey! Look over here! Squirrel!

So the number of public school teachers molesting children isn't relevant to the number of Church school teachers molesting children? :eek:

There's a reason you're known as "shortbus."

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests

Instapundit regularly lists occurrences of female teachers abusing their students (both male and female). To me he brings attention to this due to the double standard seen between male and female teachers who abuse their students, and the fact that male teachers often operate under the cloud of assumptions that they are more likely to abuse their students.

Forum List

Back