Funeral home refuses to cremate 82 year old man after his death

Sure, if you accidentally get their juice in you.

Even worse if it's Jungle Juice :omg:

Of course a person can catch all types of nasty things from being in contact with corpses, but in the confines of a funeral home you'd be less likely, especially if the corpse was embalmed because all the blood and um juices will have been drained out and a mixture of formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde pumped in instead.

I'm thinking of the obviously nutty relatives and friends who are trying to foist corpse disposal upon a company that has clearly stated that they don't want their business.

One of them could leak and you get that on your hand and it gets into your eyeball, nose or mouth and....

How many people do you see that are leaking juice?

Everybody leaks juice.
Especially if they are engaged in histrionics, which, let's face it, the homo squad usually is.

"Everybody leaks juice"

I am a non-leaker myself, I don't leak....um what are we all supposed to be leaking anyhow? Or shouldn't I ask?
Everybody leaks, sorry.

that's why you can get hep from FOOD. People leak on it, and boom you get it inside you and now you have hep.

Of course a person can catch all types of nasty things from being in contact with corpses, but in the confines of a funeral home you'd be less likely, especially if the corpse was embalmed because all the blood and um juices will have been drained out and a mixture of formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde pumped in instead.

I'm thinking of the obviously nutty relatives and friends who are trying to foist corpse disposal upon a company that has clearly stated that they don't want their business.

One of them could leak and you get that on your hand and it gets into your eyeball, nose or mouth and....

Everybody leaks juice.
Especially if they are engaged in histrionics, which, let's face it, the homo squad usually is.

"Everybody leaks juice"

I am a non-leaker myself, I don't leak....um what are we all supposed to be leaking anyhow? Or shouldn't I ask?
Everybody leaks, sorry.

that's why you can get hep from FOOD. People leak on it, and boom you get it inside you and now you have hep.

You can get Hepatitis A from food, but it is not sexually transmitted and it has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Please, share some more of your uneducated bigotry.

Everybody leaks juice.

"Everybody leaks juice"

Everybody leaks, sorry.

You can get Hepatitis A from food, but it is not sexually transmitted and it has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Thank you for agreeing that you can pick up hep via the mouth.

I didn't say anything about sexually transmitted disease.

I just said (multiple times) that the psycho *mourners* of previously referenced dead fag are likely to be disease riddled and hysterical..and as such, they pose a health risk. People who are engaging in histrionics and are carriers of disease are more likely to infect innocent bystanders than calm, sane people who don't freak out regularly.

Everybody leaks juice.

"Everybody leaks juice"

Everybody leaks, sorry.

I just said (multiple times) that the psycho *mourners* of previously referenced dead fag are likely to be disease riddled and hysterical..and as such, they pose a health risk. People who are engaging in histrionics and are carriers of disease are more likely to infect innocent bystanders than calm, sane people who don't freak out regularly.

And just to let you know that you pick up Hep A via the mouth by consuming food contaminated with infected stool. Since none of the funeral goers will have Hep A (as the infection is severe and they would be bedridden), and because Hep A is not transmitted from person-to-person contact, then the chance of getting Hep A is 0.00%.

Now you have 2 other common types of viral Hepatitis left to chose from, Hep B and Hep C.

most likely afraid of picking up hep from the mourners.

Which type of Hepatitis are they going to catch from the mourners?

Everybody leaks juice.

"Everybody leaks juice"

Everybody leaks, sorry.

And just to let you know that you pick up Hep A via the mouth by consuming food contaminated with infected stool. Since none of the funeral goers will have Hep A (as the infection is severe and they would be bedridden), and because Hep A is not transmitted from person-to-person contact, then the chance of getting Hep A is 0.00%.

Now you have 2 other common types of viral Hepatitis left to chose from, Hep B and Hep C.

Whichever ones they have.

You can get ebola if they squirt some of their juice in your EYEBALL.

I just totally sympathize with the terrified mortician.

Everybody leaks juice.

"Everybody leaks juice"

Everybody leaks, sorry.

"And just to let you know that you pick up Hep A via the mouth by consuming food contaminated with infected stool."

Also drinking water that's contaminated, also a non-fecal source of Hepatitis A is undercooked shellfish.

You can though also get Hepatitis A via close contact with someone who's already infectious eg. if you live in the same house as someone who already has Hepatitis A you can get it from them just by being in the same environment as them, so that's person to person contact and doesn't involve eating contaminated food and/or drinking contaminated water.

Epidemiology

"The virus is shed in the stool, and is primarily spread by food contaminated with fecal matter. Hepatitis A can also be contracted from contaminated water, personal contact (such as being in the same household with a person who has the virus,"

Hepatitis A - American Family Physician

Smells Like Fake News
Considering all the bullshit you tards have eaten over the years, you really need a new nose.

It's obvious to everyone that everything which does not align with your beliefs is "fake". Even reality itself.

If it does align with your beliefs, then you bleev it, no matter how obviously bogus it is. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Here you go: Complaint

Yeah, like Trumps Moscow golden showers

Smells Like Fake News
Considering all the bullshit you tards have eaten over the years, you really need a new nose.

It's obvious to everyone that everything which does not align with your beliefs is "fake". Even reality itself.

If it does align with your beliefs, then you bleev it, no matter how obviously bogus it is. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Here you go: Complaint

Yeah, like Trumps Moscow golden showers
Fool Me A Thousand Times

I don't understand the reason why they didn't want to cremate this man... it's not logical. Even if somebody doesn't agree with homosexuality he should treat dead people with all the respect they deserve View attachment 124498

It's based on hatred religious upbringing.
That sentence is gibberish, which is what we expect from mentally ill anti-Christian death cultists.

How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us. Pope Leo X (1513 -1521)

L. Ron Hubbard took a book of science fiction and made tens of millions.

Now that science can explain our world, we no longer need mythology to do it for us.

Do you think you can catch hepatitis from being in the same room as someone?
Sure, if you accidentally get their juice in you.

Everybody leaks juice.

Histrionics? I hope you have a tarp down!

Anybody knows what has happened to the body?

Is it still lying around somewhere ? or has it found it final resting place at last.

so what , no problem with so called hate or what i'd call Freedom '1Per' ,

Denying service because a person is Gay is 'freedom?'

How so?
--------------------------------------- its Freedom to do business with who you want to do business with . Its free association '1percenter' .

The right to discriminate is 'free association?' How so?

The right to discriminate is 'free association?' How so?

What is this wasn't about sexual orientation, what if it was about politics?

What if say there was a funeral home owned by someone who was Leftist and they agreed to cremate a corpse and then found that in life he was very, very Right-Wing....would you say the Leftist would be entitled for reasons of say hating Right-Wingers to say that no they were not going to handle the corpse and for the family to go elsewhere?

That also would be discrimination wouldn't it?

Forum List

Back