Funeral home refuses to cremate 82 year old man after his death

And my comment to a poster from vietnam still applies . vietnam is not a free country and never has been as in the mold of the USA . So her idea of a free country like the USA is unknowable to her .

and heck , even 'canada' is not a Free country . I mention that fact because DLady and her opinions are formed through her upbringing and life living in a fureign country called 'canada' . See how they went after Mark Stein [steyn] because of something he said or wrote as he was taken to court for his opinions . DLady may know something about that pitiful event because it happened in 'canada' i believe . .

one of the most damaging influence in the USA is foreign influence and many examples can be seen on message boards . Foreign influence is one of the main reasons that i object to immigration of all types .

So is this fag's family trying to force a Christian to roast a homo carcass?

Wth is wrong with progressive nutbars?
Well, since they undoubtedly believe that his soul is burning in hell, I don't understand their objection to burn his carcass as well.
Probably because they don't want to deal with his fucking psychotic family and friends.

God only knows what weird rituals they wanted to perform at the crematorium.

Well, since they undoubtedly believe that his soul is burning in hell, I don't understand their objection to burn his carcass as well.
Probably because they don't want to deal with his fucking psychotic family and friends.

Really? WTF? Sounds like the only psychotic person is you for suggesting that a grieving family and friends were going to have some bizarre ritual at a crematorium.

Really? WTF? Sounds like the only psychotic person is you for suggesting that a grieving family and friends were going to have some bizarre ritual at a crematorium.

Remember, these are people who are trying to force a guy who has said he doesn't want to do it, to handle the dead, naked body of their loved one.

These people are nuts.

Knowing that his death was imminent, Huskey's nephew had made arrangements with the local funeral home the month before his passing.

Sounds to me like there was an agreement made, almost certainly some kind of contract. Does the contract say they won't touch dead gay people?

If not, the funeral home has to follow through, done deal.

And now people also know about them. Oh well!

I believe business should NOT be forced to perform an activity outside of what it normally does. I also believe that if a business refuses to perform its normal activity simply because of who the customer is then it is discrimination unless there is a darn good reason (such as customer's health and/or age). I wouldn't list sexual preference as a darn good reason not to perform a cremation.
-------------------------------------------------- Private business and people should be able to discriminate as much as it or they like 2CENTS ..

And governments should reserve business licenses/permits for those businesses which do not discriminate.

Is it any wonder you have so many posts and so few ratings :rolleyes-41:

What is "ratings"? I don't pay attention to that shit.

I seriously just can't wrap my head around the fact that this person's family wants to force his dead body upon people who don't want to handle it.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that people don't want to handle his dead body.

Does the Cremation dude think that he'll catch gay from the dead body?

I seriously just can't wrap my head around the fact that this person's family wants to force his dead body upon people who don't want to handle it.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that people don't want to handle his dead body.

most likely afraid of picking up hep from the mourners.

Do you think you can catch hepatitis from being in the same room as someone?

I take the funeral home is privately owned. I don't see the big deal. Why should the funeral home owner be mandated to violate his/her religious beliefs? Is there not another funeral home in the community?

Typical. Far left Progressives seen nothing in the world wrong forcing other to comply with the Progressives and THEIR faith. To them, that's fine and dandy. What hypocrites!

Do you think you can catch hepatitis from being in the same room as someone?
Sure, if you accidentally get their juice in you.

while i may not agree with the crematorium i see no problem , take the dead guy elsewhere Sur !!

I don't agree with cremation either, but if cremation is someones personal choice then as their most final wish it should be respected regardless what race or religion or sexual orientation they are.
-------------------------------------------- think i said CREMATORIUM which is a private business in this case . And , i guess that this Crematoriums business policy to not do cremations in the case of homosexuals Lucy . Looks like its the business policy of this Private CREMATORIUM / private business is that they don't want to cremate HOMOSEXUAL's ... Common sense is to let the dead guys boyfriend take him else where to have him cremated Lucy !! ---------- --- What Does Crematorium Mean? | Cremation Resource ---

Well as I commented to koshergrl, we'll have to agree to disagree on this issue.

I stand by my point that the dead are of no harm to anyone anymore.
---------------------------------------- course , thats your opinion and you are welcome to it but the business should be able to create its policies based of its OPINION Lucy !!

No, if a business is open to the public, they serve whoever comes in the door. They don't get to turn you away because they don't like you.

Knowing that his death was imminent, Huskey's nephew had made arrangements with the local funeral home the month before his passing.

Sounds to me like there was an agreement made, almost certainly some kind of contract. Does the contract say they won't touch dead gay people?

If not, the funeral home has to follow through, done deal.

And now people also know about them. Oh well!
It looks like the information as to the man's sexuality was deliberately withheld. Might be a bit of fraud.

while i may not agree with the crematorium i see no problem , take the dead guy elsewhere Sur !!

I don't agree with cremation either, but if cremation is someones personal choice then as their most final wish it should be respected regardless what race or religion or sexual orientation they are.
-------------------------------------------- think i said CREMATORIUM which is a private business in this case . And , i guess that this Crematoriums business policy to not do cremations in the case of homosexuals Lucy . Looks like its the business policy of this Private CREMATORIUM / private business is that they don't want to cremate HOMOSEXUAL's ... Common sense is to let the dead guys boyfriend take him else where to have him cremated Lucy !! ---------- --- What Does Crematorium Mean? | Cremation Resource ---

Well as I commented to koshergrl, we'll have to agree to disagree on this issue.

I stand by my point that the dead are of no harm to anyone anymore.
---------------------------------------- course , thats your opinion and you are welcome to it but the business should be able to create its policies based of its OPINION Lucy !!

No, if a business is open to the public, they serve whoever comes in the door. They don't get to turn you away because they don't like you.
Where do you get this shit?

Forum List

Back