Funnelling money back to the rich. Trump's policy.

What the fuck our you fear mongering about? What the fuck did obozo do? He made wall street rich and fucked over main street

Did he? Are people poorer now than they were after Bush had got done with it all?

View attachment 100529

Posting a chart doesn't help me.

Also, how much impact did the 2008 recession, the reduction of taxes for the rich by Bush, the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and the subsequent costs of this have anything to do with this?

I mean, this isn't something that happens over night. Policy consequences last for years.

Ah yes, it's back to "It's Bush's fault" again. So tell me, when did DumBama claim the recession ended? Please look at the chart for help. How many years afterwards did this Bush ramification last? Please look at the chart.

Another question: when did Republicans take leadership of Congress again? Please look at the chart. And when did fuel prices drop (the real economic relief)? Please refer to the chart.

What point are you making here? Are you trying to suggest that a recession can stop over night, and as soon as Obama gained the presidency it was his recession?

Why is it every time you mention that Bush did something wrong, people start going "blaming Bush again, get over" bullshit, like this is fucking high school or something.

Because it's been your Obama excuse for his entire two terms, that's why. If not that, it was the Republican Congresses fault.

It's like I've always said: the best part about being a liberal is never having to admit you were wrong.

In six years from now if Trump is a failure at the presidency, would you accept us saying that his actions, results and spending was DumBama's fault? Of course not. I'd be willing to bet that you'd revolt at such statements within one year of the Trump presidency. Need proof? Show me one hardcore leftist on USMB that ever blamed DumBama for anything. Just once!

How many people from Islam kill people compared to other religions? Christians probably kill far more, far more terrorist attacks come from Christians than Muslims in the US, and yet..... you want to target Muslims.

Outside of some crackpot killing an abortion doctor, when was the last time a person murdered somebody in the name of Christianity in the US?

Well here's the thing that's different. Christians don't necessarily kill in the name of Christianity. Christianity is far more loose than Islam. That doesn't mean Christians don't kill. The religion for many Christians in MONEY. That doesn't make Christians killing any better than Muslims killing.

It doesn't mean you go and target Muslims when they're by no way the biggest killers or criminals.

So you're agreeing that no Christian (in recent times) killed anybody over religion or creed like Muslims do all the time. That's very Christian of you. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What, are we playing games or are we discussing things?

How many people from Islam kill people compared to other religions? Christians probably kill far more, far more terrorist attacks come from Christians than Muslims in the US, and yet..... you want to target Muslims.

Outside of some crackpot killing an abortion doctor, when was the last time a person murdered somebody in the name of Christianity in the US?

Well here's the thing that's different. Christians don't necessarily kill in the name of Christianity. Christianity is far more loose than Islam. That doesn't mean Christians don't kill. The religion for many Christians in MONEY. That doesn't make Christians killing any better than Muslims killing.

It doesn't mean you go and target Muslims when they're by no way the biggest killers or criminals.

So you're agreeing that no Christian (in recent times) killed anybody over religion or creed like Muslims do all the time. That's very Christian of you. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You are pushing the far left religious dogma and loosing!

But to the far left the new winning, is loosing!

I'm retired. Owned my own business. My son has it now. I owe my country less than zero. My country owes me nothing. I don't protest. I don't burn flags. I simp!y call it out.

Oh! So you were a business owner now, were you?

Funny how I remember you talking about walking of multiple jobs in your life because they didn't pay that well or (you felt) they took advantage of you.

No, I'm just proving you wrong in your statement that Christians are no different than Muslims when it comes to terrorism or murders, that's all.

Did he? Are people poorer now than they were after Bush had got done with it all?

View attachment 100529

Also, how much impact did the 2008 recession, the reduction of taxes for the rich by Bush, the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and the subsequent costs of this have anything to do with this?

I mean, this isn't something that happens over night. Policy consequences last for years.

Ah yes, it's back to "It's Bush's fault" again. So tell me, when did DumBama claim the recession ended? Please look at the chart for help. How many years afterwards did this Bush ramification last? Please look at the chart.

Another question: when did Republicans take leadership of Congress again? Please look at the chart. And when did fuel prices drop (the real economic relief)? Please refer to the chart.

What point are you making here? Are you trying to suggest that a recession can stop over night, and as soon as Obama gained the presidency it was his recession?

Why is it every time you mention that Bush did something wrong, people start going "blaming Bush again, get over" bullshit, like this is fucking high school or something.

Because it's been your Obama excuse for his entire two terms, that's why. If not that, it was the Republican Congresses fault.

It's like I've always said: the best part about being a liberal is never having to admit you were wrong.

In six years from now if Trump is a failure at the presidency, would you accept us saying that his actions, results and spending was DumBama's fault? Of course not. I'd be willing to bet that you'd revolt at such statements within one year of the Trump presidency. Need proof? Show me one hardcore leftist on USMB that ever blamed DumBama for anything. Just once!

It's like you don't want to admit that Bush made serious fuck ups.

I get people on here stating that Obama increased the debt by double. Yet the debt rose massively because of Bush and Obama has got the debt rising at a much lower rate than Bush did.
total-us-debt-as-percentage-of-gdp.jpg

Yet somehow I'm supposed to blame Obama for having the debt going down as a % of GDP and Bush had it going sky high. Why is that? Why is your argument simply one where when someone says the truth you come out and just say "why do you always blame Bush?"

It should be pretty fucking obvious why I blame Bush, because it was his fucking fault.

No, I'm just proving you wrong in your statement that Christians are no different than Muslims when it comes to terrorism or murders, that's all.

But I didn't say they were the same, did I?

Possibly, but then "right and left" don't exist as right and left. You have the Republicans and the Democrats, and one side claims to be right, the other claims to be left. Who won? Not the people, that's who.

The people did. That is what populism is about.

Rubbish. The rich won.

You are a whining idiot.

Wow, insults.

Why not? You have not said a thing that has made any sense. Comparing murders in the US to religiously inspired terror is just plain stupid.

You use insults instead of arguments. I don't accept insults.

You almost gotta laugh that the smarmy elitist lefties probably think that blue collar middle class hard working Americans can be classified as "rich".

I get people on here stating that Obama increased the debt by double. Yet the debt rose massively because of Bush and Obama has got the debt rising at a much lower rate than Bush did.

Yet somehow I'm supposed to blame Obama for having the debt going down as a % of GDP and Bush had it going sky high. Why is that? Why is your argument simply one where when someone says the truth you come out and just say "why do you always blame Bush?"

It should be pretty fucking obvious why I blame Bush, because it was his fucking fault.

Another false far left religious dogma chart!

peak_level-gdp_growth-chart.jpg

Yep. When I was young I was so dumb believing in the american dream...which doesn't exist. So I was able to walk off three different jobs into a better one. Loyalty has no ace in the work world. Then I k over my dads business. But after the birth of my 3 kiuds those are 3 of the greatest days of my life. Euphoria I felt. Pride. Empowerment.

You almost gotta laugh that the smarmy elitist lefties probably think that blue collar middle class hard working Americans can be classified as "rich".

Who is calling middle class rich then?

President Obama considers single people making over $200,000 to be rich. - See more at: What Income Level Is Considered Rich? | Financial Samurai

"Middle class" is a tricky concept. Depending on where you live, you can feel middle class earning as much as $250,000 a year — about five times the US median income of $52,250 from the same time period.

So you far left drones make the middle class "rich"..

The people did. That is what populism is about.

Rubbish. The rich won.

You are a whining idiot.

Wow, insults.

Why not? You have not said a thing that has made any sense. Comparing murders in the US to religiously inspired terror is just plain stupid.

You use insults instead of arguments. I don't accept insults.

Aw.

But I didn't say they were the same, did I?

Here is what you did say:

In the top 40 only one of those cities is outside of the Americas, it's Cape Town and that's in a Christian country too. In fact the top 50 cities are ALL CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES.

Well, that's 4 to Christianity, two to Judaism, one to Islam (though to be fair they were invading their own country) and Ethiopia's largest religion is Christianity.

Basically Christian countries are the biggest threat, they're the biggest crime bases, they're the biggest problems and yet you blame Islamic countries.... why is that?

If you didn't say Christians are the same, then what did you say?

Trump hasn't taken office yet, but already his picks are showing what his main policy is. To make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

In charge of education he wants DeVos who is a strong advocate for school vouchers. Vouchers are basically a ways of giving money to rich parents who can already send their kids to private school. So now they get money off their private school, and it won't do anything for most kids in the US.

Tom Price, who Trump will nominate to be in charge of Health, has sent through the last 3 Congresses a bill which would see people get reduced insurance bills, unless of course you have a problem in which case Price doesn't give a fuck about you and you'll have such a large insurance bill that you'll essentially die, unless of course you're rich.

Trump said he was having a revolution, that he was an outsider. So his pick for Treasury is a banker. The very people who caused all the problems that people could have supposed that a change, a revolution, would do away with. And he will essentially be carry out tax cuts for the wealthy.

For Attorney General there is Jeff Sessions. A guy who voted against a bill to prevent cruel, inhumane, or degrading punishment under the control of the US govt. He has a zero rating from the Human Rights Campaign. Well we know Trump has no idea about Human Rights, so to pick someone who doesn't give a damn about them or the Constitution is telling.

Basically the rich will get richer, and the poor are stuffed. The President won't represent anyone who isn't in the top 10%.

How did the rich not get richer nor the poor get poorer under Obama?

I'm not sure it's that simple. So I can't answer a question based on something you've just made up.

What did I make up? The wealthy have done well under Obama. You people brag about Wall Street and gas prices.

Trump hasn't taken office yet, but already his picks are showing what his main policy is. To make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

In charge of education he wants DeVos who is a strong advocate for school vouchers. Vouchers are basically a ways of giving money to rich parents who can already send their kids to private school. So now they get money off their private school, and it won't do anything for most kids in the US.

Tom Price, who Trump will nominate to be in charge of Health, has sent through the last 3 Congresses a bill which would see people get reduced insurance bills, unless of course you have a problem in which case Price doesn't give a fuck about you and you'll have such a large insurance bill that you'll essentially die, unless of course you're rich.

Trump said he was having a revolution, that he was an outsider. So his pick for Treasury is a banker. The very people who caused all the problems that people could have supposed that a change, a revolution, would do away with. And he will essentially be carry out tax cuts for the wealthy.

For Attorney General there is Jeff Sessions. A guy who voted against a bill to prevent cruel, inhumane, or degrading punishment under the control of the US govt. He has a zero rating from the Human Rights Campaign. Well we know Trump has no idea about Human Rights, so to pick someone who doesn't give a damn about them or the Constitution is telling.

Basically the rich will get richer, and the poor are stuffed. The President won't represent anyone who isn't in the top 10%.
Scuse me.....Yeah. Little man...Got a question for ya.....Which demographic is most likely to take advantage of Magnet schools, Charter schools and school vouchers?...
If you say rich white people, you'd be incorrect. Your turn.
BTW, wanna know which group of people is by far in opposition to the above? Teacher's unions.
What's that tell ya?

Who ever said Bush was not to blame for anything? And BTW, the President doesn't spend money--at least in most cases. It's the Congress that spends money or reduces the deficit which is the pattern since the Republicans took over Congress.

Yes, Liberals have no choice but to say DumBama doubled the debt, and in the same breath, said it was because of Bush.

Forum List

Back