Funniest Headline So Far This Morning

Count me among the idiots, then. I have a feeling there are a lot of us. If there is a problem with 200 other types of guns that you are saying SHOULD be banned along with the AR, you can help make sure they also get on the list so it's fair.
That would be very helpful of you, Mike.

please tell us how banning AR's would stop the daily blood baths in Chicago, Philly, Detroit, New Orleans, LA, and most of the rest of our large cities. almost all of those deaths are caused by illegally obtained hand guns. BTW, when a gang member trades a gun to another gang member for a bag of crack, neither of them is going to submit a background check.
That must be why you have to be 21 to buy a handgun. It obviously doesn't work. I live in a state where 18 year olds are working, starting families (unfortunately) and for all intents and purposes being adults. I think it sucks that people want them to wait another three years for a hunting rifle.

sounds like you are finally agreeing that rifles are not the problem, but rather a culture that promotes hating anyone who disagrees with you, dependence on the government, lack of personal responsibility, etc.

what most of the left is promoting is exactly what the third Reich promoted in the 1930s. That's why we should be teaching our kids history, not "social justice".
Military style assault weapons are a problem. A 5+1 magazine in a hunting rifle is different from an AR-type rifle with a 30 bullet magazine. That's not necessary for any intents and purposes in our civilian life.
Our boys can start hunting at 12 (with an adult) and on kids' day, you can take a three year old with you if you want. Lots of kids get their first deer in junior high. Making them wait 'til 21 is stupid.

An AR-15 with a 30 round magazine is a hunting rilfe, and they are quite commonly used for hunting:

Real sporting folks in Texas, huh? Hunting from a helicopter? Why not just use chemical weapons? LOL

please tell us how banning AR's would stop the daily blood baths in Chicago, Philly, Detroit, New Orleans, LA, and most of the rest of our large cities. almost all of those deaths are caused by illegally obtained hand guns. BTW, when a gang member trades a gun to another gang member for a bag of crack, neither of them is going to submit a background check.
That must be why you have to be 21 to buy a handgun. It obviously doesn't work. I live in a state where 18 year olds are working, starting families (unfortunately) and for all intents and purposes being adults. I think it sucks that people want them to wait another three years for a hunting rifle.

sounds like you are finally agreeing that rifles are not the problem, but rather a culture that promotes hating anyone who disagrees with you, dependence on the government, lack of personal responsibility, etc.

what most of the left is promoting is exactly what the third Reich promoted in the 1930s. That's why we should be teaching our kids history, not "social justice".
Military style assault weapons are a problem. A 5+1 magazine in a hunting rifle is different from an AR-type rifle with a 30 bullet magazine. That's not necessary for any intents and purposes in our civilian life.
Our boys can start hunting at 12 (with an adult) and on kids' day, you can take a three year old with you if you want. Lots of kids get their first deer in junior high. Making them wait 'til 21 is stupid.

Drop the hunting reference. It has nothing to do with the issue.
Hunting has nothing to do with gun ownership? I'm confused.

Show me "hunting" in the 2A.

Count me among the idiots, then. I have a feeling there are a lot of us. If there is a problem with 200 other types of guns that you are saying SHOULD be banned along with the AR, you can help make sure they also get on the list so it's fair.
That would be very helpful of you, Mike.

You realize all you have to do is put a bigger magazine in them and you have THE SAME WEAPON IT JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT.
THEN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Go ahead and do it (illegally) and ban the AR types since you don't need them anyway. BTW, our game wardens are pretty good. Stick to your illegal hunting in Tennessee.

Not to worry, after all the years you should be use to it.

How silly. One, they are not fighting gun violence, but gun rights. One hears little screaming over the slow-moving massacres of Chicago, Baltimore and other Democrat hovels.

Two, even if every one of these programmed children grow up to vote for total gun control, or even by increment, nothing will change. Repeal of the 2A is an impossibility, and legislation infringing upon it would simply be ignored, and if necessary resisted.

Samantha Bee: Students Fighting Gun Violence Are Filling GOP With Fear

Samantha Bee: Students Fighting Gun Violence Are Filling GOP With Fear | HuffPost

you trumploons seem pretty nervous that "we the people" will be heard and not just NRA loons.

poor trumptrolls.

An AR-15 with a 30 round magazine is a hunting rilfe, and they are quite commonly used for hunting:

Real sporting folks in Texas, huh? Hunting from a helicopter? Why not just use chemical weapons? LOL

They are wild pigs. They multiply like rabbits and destroy crops and nature areas. They are pests that need to be eradicated.

You realize all you have to do is put a bigger magazine in them and you have THE SAME WEAPON IT JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT.
THEN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Go ahead and do it (illegally) and ban the AR types since you don't need them anyway. BTW, our game wardens are pretty good. Stick to your illegal hunting in Tennessee.
YOUR REASONING. Its a big ball of fallacy and you dont give a shit.
And what about hunting?
Illegal hunting? Wut?

If they are the same gun, why ban one and not the other?

Typical leftwing "logic."

because the color black keeps them under their beds :eek:

And what about hunting?
Illegal hunting? Wut?
Hunting rifles here, anyway, are limited to 5 rounds

Glass half empty, glass half full. It's just how you look at it and it doesn't change the underlying amount of water in the glass.

Do you have any idea how much damage wild hogs cause? Evidently not, huge problem for land owners and farmers and they welcome hunters help eradicate the pests

because the color black keeps them under their beds :eek:
Stupidity such as oldlady displays is one reason democracy is doomed to fail.

And what about hunting?
Illegal hunting? Wut?
Fallacy? PROVE IT.

How silly. One, they are not fighting gun violence, but gun rights. One hears little screaming over the slow-moving massacres of Chicago, Baltimore and other Democrat hovels.

Two, even if every one of these programmed children grow up to vote for total gun control, or even by increment, nothing will change. Repeal of the 2A is an impossibility, and legislation infringing upon it would simply be ignored, and if necessary resisted.

Samantha Bee: Students Fighting Gun Violence Are Filling GOP With Fear

Samantha Bee: Students Fighting Gun Violence Are Filling GOP With Fear | HuffPost
It is funny, Firearm violence is one of the least of our worries...
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Glass half empty, glass half full. It's just how you look at it and it doesn't change the underlying amount of water in the glass.

So you have two half full glasses of water. According to you, one is bad and the other is good.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Do you have any idea how much damage wild hogs cause? Evidently not, huge problem for land owners and farmers and they welcome hunters help eradicate the pests

Yes, they're a scourge. A helicopter seems excessive to me for killing any of God's creatures, but it makes a certain amount of sense that it would seem perfectly alright with you.

So you have two half full glasses of water. According to you, one is bad and the other is good.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Don't even try making sense, Bripat. It's not your strong suit.
You and I are looking at the same facts from a different perspective. It does not change the facts. Just the viewpoint.

Now the troll smokes and deflects. Classic liar. So I am still waiting troll, how does taking guns away from the law abiding make us safer?

Of course she doesn't. Like all gun control supporters, she's totally ignorant about guns and hunting.

Yes, they're a scourge. A helicopter seems excessive to me for killing any of God's creatures, but it makes a certain amount of sense that it would seem perfectly alright with you.

Perfectly fine with me, same for coyotes, coy dogs, prairie digs and any other pest.

Forum List

Back