Funniest Headline So Far This Morning

How silly. One, they are not fighting gun violence, but gun rights. One hears little screaming over the slow-moving massacres of Chicago, Baltimore and other Democrat hovels.

Two, even if every one of these programmed children grow up to vote for total gun control, or even by increment, nothing will change. Repeal of the 2A is an impossibility, and legislation infringing upon it would simply be ignored, and if necessary resisted.

Samantha Bee: Students Fighting Gun Violence Are Filling GOP With Fear

Samantha Bee: Students Fighting Gun Violence Are Filling GOP With Fear | HuffPost
If machine guns can be restricted, so can AR's.
What does that do, troll, with 200 other types of guns not banned? I'll tell you, it does nothing. All they want is the slow ban of all firearms. Anyone who says otherwise is a goddamn liar or an idiot.
Count me among the idiots, then. I have a feeling there are a lot of us. If there is a problem with 200 other types of guns that you are saying SHOULD be banned along with the AR, you can help make sure they also get on the list so it's fair.
That would be very helpful of you, Mike.

please tell us how banning AR's would stop the daily blood baths in Chicago, Philly, Detroit, New Orleans, LA, and most of the rest of our large cities. almost all of those deaths are caused by illegally obtained hand guns. BTW, when a gang member trades a gun to another gang member for a bag of crack, neither of them is going to submit a background check.

I'm not your sister you old hag and no you don't have the right to violate my rights under the Second so sit down
You don't need a military style weapon. Especially not you.

There ya go again, the AR is not a military style weapon. Learn and then speak, you look stupid
I looked it up. It was modeled on the M-16 without the auto fire option. The M-16 is a military weapon.

It's not a military weapon, your ignorance is astounding
It was modeled on the M-16. You can call me stupid all you want; it's not going to change the facts.

The cosmetics is the only reason it looks "military"....go take a nap

There ya go again, the AR is not a military style weapon. Learn and then speak, you look stupid
I looked it up. It was modeled on the M-16 without the auto fire option. The M-16 is a military weapon.

It was modeled on the M-16. You can call me stupid all you want; it's not going to change the facts.

That's not true.

I'm not your sister you old hag and no you don't have the right to violate my rights under the Second so sit down

military style weapon
2324080_163231_is

... and we continue to ignore and avoid the biggest problem, a culture that is churning out psychos.
I keep hearing that statistically we don't have any more crazies than any other industrialized nation. What we DO have thousands of times more of, is guns.
Freedom is AWESOME
So is Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Yep. Thats why we have the 2nd. To ensure our fascist corrupt govt doesnt strip us of that.
So im not sure you actually want that since you want to destroy the foundation that ensures it.

That's not true.
That is EXACTLY true.
Please, inform the class the difference between a semi auto with a wood stock and the AR15.

That's not true.

Yes it is true...it's obvious you're getting your info from some idiot left loon site.

That's not true.
That is EXACTLY true.
Please, inform the class the difference between a semi auto with a wood stock and the AR15.

expecting a parrot to think?

How silly. One, they are not fighting gun violence, but gun rights. One hears little screaming over the slow-moving massacres of Chicago, Baltimore and other Democrat hovels.

Two, even if every one of these programmed children grow up to vote for total gun control, or even by increment, nothing will change. Repeal of the 2A is an impossibility, and legislation infringing upon it would simply be ignored, and if necessary resisted.

Samantha Bee: Students Fighting Gun Violence Are Filling GOP With Fear | HuffPost

I believe she is correct. It is disturbing to see the trend of ignorance that has been coming on for a while now. This attack on human rights is just an example. These young people are ignorant of the law, ignorant of history, ignorant of the Constitution, and absolutely DO NOT CARE about the facts. Any sane person is going to be fearful for this country in the face of that. It's not just the right to bear arms that is being threatened by this ignorance.

our education system has gone from educating to indoctrinating. If we do not correct that, the USA is in dire straights.

It's dire straits, not straights. No big deal, I'm a high school dropout also.

I believe she is correct. It is disturbing to see the trend of ignorance that has been coming on for a while now. This attack on human rights is just an example. These young people are ignorant of the law, ignorant of history, ignorant of the Constitution, and absolutely DO NOT CARE about the facts. Any sane person is going to be fearful for this country in the face of that. It's not just the right to bear arms that is being threatened by this ignorance.

our education system has gone from educating to indoctrinating. If we do not correct that, the USA is in dire straights.

It's dire straits, not straights. No big deal, I'm a high school dropout also.

blame auto correct. Microsoft trying to think for us.

... and we continue to ignore and avoid the biggest problem, a culture that is churning out psychos.
I keep hearing that statistically we don't have any more crazies than any other industrialized nation. What we DO have thousands of times more of, is guns.
Freedom is AWESOME
Yep. Thats why we have the 2nd. To ensure our fascist corrupt govt doesnt strip us of that.
So im not sure you actually want that since you want to destroy the foundation that ensures it.

Like an AR 15 equipped militia is going to go up against an army.

Freedom is AWESOME

There is no place in this discussion for hypotheticals and what ifs.

Education? Nope, it is indoctrination.

Get ready folks. The left have pretty much have already won the culture war. I mean really, how hard would that be? No one wants to listen to people preaching personal responsibility or accountability.

Interesting though, how the FBI (yeah that same FBI) ignored ALL of those warnings, along with a left wing sheriff that told his people to stand down and a county that actually suspended two swat members for rushing into the building cause it was not their jurisdiction.

Interesting how ALL of these organized events are happening. All of a sudden financed bus trips to washington, large arena rented out for a townhall meeting with CNN and prepared questions, along with mass hype and orange pins by the devils on the left who are all protected by AR15s themselves.

Now, all of a sudden all of these kids around the nation happen to have the same idea at the same time, and what are they demanding. All of them are demanding the banning of all guns all to the loud cheers of the left, who claim they don't want to confiscate all guns from LAW ABIDING citizens.

The media has hardly put any blame whatsoever on the government agencies that ignored warning after warning after warning. We have hardly seen the scumbags name. All we are seeing are attacks on the NRA. In other words, attacks on America, the constitution and most of all white Americans. Who, are all descendants of those "SLAVE OWNERS" who wrote the illegitimate document and who "stole the land" from Natives (or not white people.)

Interesting isn't it? How ALL of those government agencies ALL ignored ALL of those warnings, and how that is seemingly not an issue with CNN or MSNBC, and it all about law abiding WHITE gun owners?
They aren't asking for all your guns--not yet anyway. Piss 'em off enough and they might.
They want military type assault rifles out of common circulation. That is not dashing the 2nd to bits.

They are children and in no position to ask for any gun bans...in fact neither are you. The 2nd is very clear...shall not be infringed
I have every right, sister. Just wait until they can vote. Refusing to be reasonable will have a price.

You don't need a military style weapon.

What weapon ISN'T a military style weapon?

What does that do, troll, with 200 other types of guns not banned? I'll tell you, it does nothing. All they want is the slow ban of all firearms. Anyone who says otherwise is a goddamn liar or an idiot.
Count me among the idiots, then. I have a feeling there are a lot of us. If there is a problem with 200 other types of guns that you are saying SHOULD be banned along with the AR, you can help make sure they also get on the list so it's fair.

please tell us how banning AR's would stop the daily blood baths in Chicago, Philly, Detroit, New Orleans, LA, and most of the rest of our large cities. almost all of those deaths are caused by illegally obtained hand guns. BTW, when a gang member trades a gun to another gang member for a bag of crack, neither of them is going to submit a background check.
That must be why you have to be 21 to buy a handgun. It obviously doesn't work. I live in a state where 18 year olds are working, starting families (unfortunately) and for all intents and purposes being adults. I think it sucks that people want them to wait another three years for a hunting rifle.

That must be why you have to be 21 to buy a handgun. It obviously doesn't work. I live in a state where 18 year olds are working, starting families (unfortunately) and for all intents and purposes being adults. I think it sucks that people want them to wait another three years for a hunting rifle.

I think 21 should be the minimum age for voting.

Freedom is AWESOME

Not head on. Asymetrical warfare. Soldiers who kill Americans won't be able to go home at night without getting shot at.

That's not true.

Yes it is true...it's obvious you're getting your info from some idiot left loon site.
old woman has me on ignore. wow, she is certainly going off the deep end. keep up the good fight.

sounds like you are finally agreeing that rifles are not the problem, but rather a culture that promotes hating anyone who disagrees with you, dependence on the government, lack of personal responsibility, etc.

what most of the left is promoting is exactly what the third Reich promoted in the 1930s. That's why we should be teaching our kids history, not "social justice".

Forum List

Back