Funniest Headline So Far This Morning

Education? Nope, it is indoctrination.

Get ready folks. The left have pretty much have already won the culture war. I mean really, how hard would that be? No one wants to listen to people preaching personal responsibility or accountability.

Interesting though, how the FBI (yeah that same FBI) ignored ALL of those warnings, along with a left wing sheriff that told his people to stand down and a county that actually suspended two swat members for rushing into the building cause it was not their jurisdiction.

Interesting how ALL of these organized events are happening. All of a sudden financed bus trips to washington, large arena rented out for a townhall meeting with CNN and prepared questions, along with mass hype and orange pins by the devils on the left who are all protected by AR15s themselves.

Now, all of a sudden all of these kids around the nation happen to have the same idea at the same time, and what are they demanding. All of them are demanding the banning of all guns all to the loud cheers of the left, who claim they don't want to confiscate all guns from LAW ABIDING citizens.

The media has hardly put any blame whatsoever on the government agencies that ignored warning after warning after warning. We have hardly seen the scumbags name. All we are seeing are attacks on the NRA. In other words, attacks on America, the constitution and most of all white Americans. Who, are all descendants of those "SLAVE OWNERS" who wrote the illegitimate document and who "stole the land" from Natives (or not white people.)

Interesting isn't it? How ALL of those government agencies ALL ignored ALL of those warnings, and how that is seemingly not an issue with CNN or MSNBC, and it all about law abiding WHITE gun owners?
They aren't asking for all your guns--not yet anyway. Piss 'em off enough and they might.
They want military type assault rifles out of common circulation. That is not dashing the 2nd to bits.

They are children and in no position to ask for any gun bans...in fact neither are you. The 2nd is very clear...shall not be infringed
I have every right, sister. Just wait until they can vote. Refusing to be reasonable will have a price.

I'm not your sister you old hag and no you don't have the right to violate my rights under the Second so sit down
You don't need a military style weapon. Especially not you.
well if that mob started coming at me I'd blow their fking asses to the next county with one. that is the reason for them. any day you can give us the definition of assault rifle.

Get ready folks. The left have pretty much have already won the culture war. I mean really, how hard would that be? No one wants to listen to people preaching personal responsibility or accountability.

Interesting though, how the FBI (yeah that same FBI) ignored ALL of those warnings, along with a left wing sheriff that told his people to stand down and a county that actually suspended two swat members for rushing into the building cause it was not their jurisdiction.

Interesting how ALL of these organized events are happening. All of a sudden financed bus trips to washington, large arena rented out for a townhall meeting with CNN and prepared questions, along with mass hype and orange pins by the devils on the left who are all protected by AR15s themselves.

Now, all of a sudden all of these kids around the nation happen to have the same idea at the same time, and what are they demanding. All of them are demanding the banning of all guns all to the loud cheers of the left, who claim they don't want to confiscate all guns from LAW ABIDING citizens.

The media has hardly put any blame whatsoever on the government agencies that ignored warning after warning after warning. We have hardly seen the scumbags name. All we are seeing are attacks on the NRA. In other words, attacks on America, the constitution and most of all white Americans. Who, are all descendants of those "SLAVE OWNERS" who wrote the illegitimate document and who "stole the land" from Natives (or not white people.)

Interesting isn't it? How ALL of those government agencies ALL ignored ALL of those warnings, and how that is seemingly not an issue with CNN or MSNBC, and it all about law abiding WHITE gun owners?
They aren't asking for all your guns--not yet anyway. Piss 'em off enough and they might.
They want military type assault rifles out of common circulation. That is not dashing the 2nd to bits.

They are children and in no position to ask for any gun bans...in fact neither are you. The 2nd is very clear...shall not be infringed
I have every right, sister. Just wait until they can vote. Refusing to be reasonable will have a price.

I'm not your sister you old hag and no you don't have the right to violate my rights under the Second so sit down

There ya go again, the AR is not a military style weapon. Learn and then speak, you look stupid

troll, here is one that you aren't calling to be banned. Why? Does the same thing as an AR?
Ruger-First-Gen-Mini.jpg
But that one is not black so it doesnt count. Until the black ones are banned, at least..
So these stupid kids wanting to ban AR's are racist? Who knew?

well if that mob started coming at me I'd blow their fking asses to the next county with one. that is the reason for them. any day you can give us the definition of assault rifle.
basically the students just sent out a national threat to us.

start cutting funding to all public schools.

your continued display of ignorance is making your posts meaningless.

Should expel them all.

The sleazy Democrat politicians are always attempting to exploit young naïve people.
They are coaching those kids on what to say and telling them what slogans to write on their banners.

leftwingunban.jpg

... and we continue to ignore and avoid the biggest problem, a culture that is churning out psychos.
I keep hearing that statistically we don't have any more crazies than any other industrialized nation. What we DO have thousands of times more of, is guns.

Should expel them all.
cut off all federal money.

... and we continue to ignore and avoid the biggest problem, a culture that is churning out psychos.
I keep hearing that statistically we don't have any more crazies than any other industrialized nation. What we DO have thousands of times more of, is guns.
Still, a separate topic within a larger issue.

future dem voters-------------illegals and brainwashed kids. Wake up America.

yes we do, what are you going to do about? maybe tell us what the definition of assault rifle is? you have no idea and are no more than a parrot with whine and a cracker.

There ya go again, the AR is not a military style weapon. Learn and then speak, you look stupid
I looked it up. It was modeled on the M-16 without the auto fire option. The M-16 is a military weapon.

I looked it up. It was modeled on the M-16 without the auto fire option. The M-16 is a military weapon.

It's not a military weapon, your ignorance is astounding

Tell me what I've said here that is inaccurate.

It's not a military weapon, your ignorance is astounding
It was modeled on the M-16. You can call me stupid all you want; it's not going to change the facts.

no it isn't but thanks for playing. assault rifle is what?

Tell me what I've said here that is inaccurate.
When ever you talk about guns, you are clueless.

Forum List

Back