Funniest Headline So Far This Morning

It was modeled on the M-16. You can call me stupid all you want; it's not going to change the facts.

The cosmetics is the only reason it looks "military"....go take a nap
That's not true.

Yes it is true...it's obvious you're getting your info from some idiot left loon site.
old woman has me on ignore. wow, she is certainly going off the deep end. keep up the good fight.
No, I see you. Your questions are just too stupid to respond to.
so you make a statement, I ask for a definition and you think it is worth responding to. That tells me you have no idea then. Thanks.

Education? Nope, it is indoctrination.

Get ready folks. The left have pretty much have already won the culture war. I mean really, how hard would that be? No one wants to listen to people preaching personal responsibility or accountability.

Interesting though, how the FBI (yeah that same FBI) ignored ALL of those warnings, along with a left wing sheriff that told his people to stand down and a county that actually suspended two swat members for rushing into the building cause it was not their jurisdiction.

Interesting how ALL of these organized events are happening. All of a sudden financed bus trips to washington, large arena rented out for a townhall meeting with CNN and prepared questions, along with mass hype and orange pins by the devils on the left who are all protected by AR15s themselves.

Now, all of a sudden all of these kids around the nation happen to have the same idea at the same time, and what are they demanding. All of them are demanding the banning of all guns all to the loud cheers of the left, who claim they don't want to confiscate all guns from LAW ABIDING citizens.

The media has hardly put any blame whatsoever on the government agencies that ignored warning after warning after warning. We have hardly seen the scumbags name. All we are seeing are attacks on the NRA. In other words, attacks on America, the constitution and most of all white Americans. Who, are all descendants of those "SLAVE OWNERS" who wrote the illegitimate document and who "stole the land" from Natives (or not white people.)

Interesting isn't it? How ALL of those government agencies ALL ignored ALL of those warnings, and how that is seemingly not an issue with CNN or MSNBC, and it all about law abiding WHITE gun owners?
They aren't asking for all your guns--not yet anyway. Piss 'em off enough and they might.
They want military type assault rifles out of common circulation. That is not dashing the 2nd to bits.

Who is "they"? The mad leftists you mean? That's just a foot in the door for confiscation of all guns. There's nothing wrong with an AR-15 OldLady, what's wrong is the indoctrination of these kids and the deliberate absence of teaching them critical thinking.

Couple that with Removing God from schools, then compounding it with removal of discipline, and you get where we are today.

Semi-auto firearms have been around since the early 1900s, only since leftists have infiltrated the government and schools have we had mad, sadistic mass shooting problems.

... and we continue to ignore and avoid the biggest problem, a culture that is churning out psychos.
I keep hearing that statistically we don't have any more crazies than any other industrialized nation. What we DO have thousands of times more of, is guns.
Freedom is AWESOME
So is Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Yep. Thats why we have the 2nd. To ensure our fascist corrupt govt doesnt strip us of that.
So im not sure you actually want that since you want to destroy the foundation that ensures it.

Like an AR 15 equipped militia is going to go up against an army.

Regardless of what you think the chances are that IS the reason for the second amendment. Settlers in the west even took up subscriptions and bought cannon and Gatling guns to carry with them. The opening battle of the Texas revolution began when Mexicans tried to disarm Gonzales and sent an army against citizens. Texans were American settlers steeped in the 2nd Amendment and wouldn't bend. Huge casualties but in the end they won their independence.

This is the flag they flew.

flag.gif

What does that do, troll, with 200 other types of guns not banned? I'll tell you, it does nothing. All they want is the slow ban of all firearms. Anyone who says otherwise is a goddamn liar or an idiot.
Count me among the idiots, then. I have a feeling there are a lot of us. If there is a problem with 200 other types of guns that you are saying SHOULD be banned along with the AR, you can help make sure they also get on the list so it's fair.
That would be very helpful of you, Mike.

please tell us how banning AR's would stop the daily blood baths in Chicago, Philly, Detroit, New Orleans, LA, and most of the rest of our large cities. almost all of those deaths are caused by illegally obtained hand guns. BTW, when a gang member trades a gun to another gang member for a bag of crack, neither of them is going to submit a background check.
That must be why you have to be 21 to buy a handgun. It obviously doesn't work. I live in a state where 18 year olds are working, starting families (unfortunately) and for all intents and purposes being adults. I think it sucks that people want them to wait another three years for a hunting rifle.

sounds like you are finally agreeing that rifles are not the problem, but rather a culture that promotes hating anyone who disagrees with you, dependence on the government, lack of personal responsibility, etc.

what most of the left is promoting is exactly what the third Reich promoted in the 1930s. That's why we should be teaching our kids history, not "social justice".
Military style assault weapons are a problem. A 5+1 magazine in a hunting rifle is different from an AR-type rifle with a 30 bullet magazine. That's not necessary for any intents and purposes in our civilian life.
Our boys can start hunting at 12 (with an adult) and on kids' day, you can take a three year old with you if you want. Lots of kids get their first deer in junior high. Making them wait 'til 21 is stupid.

Apparently, it's becoming more relevant with each post and protest all these leftists are making. You better watch out if y'all keep poking the bear like that. You think these little "Women's marches" have a lot of people at them? Keep poking the bear and y'all are gonna find out what's really happening when there's multiple millions out there and pissed off at leftists.

Still waiting on the troll to tell us how taking guns away from the law abiding makes us safer.

sounds like you are finally agreeing that rifles are not the problem, but rather a culture that promotes hating anyone who disagrees with you, dependence on the government, lack of personal responsibility, etc.

what most of the left is promoting is exactly what the third Reich promoted in the 1930s. That's why we should be teaching our kids history, not "social justice".
Military style assault weapons are a problem. A 5+1 magazine in a hunting rifle is different from an AR-type rifle with a 30 bullet magazine. That's not necessary for any intents and purposes in our civilian life.
Our boys can start hunting at 12 (with an adult) and on kids' day, you can take a three year old with you if you want. Lots of kids get their first deer in junior high. Making them wait 'til 21 is stupid.

An AR-15 with a 30 round magazine is a hunting rilfe, and they are quite commonly used for hunting:

Real sporting folks in Texas, huh? Hunting from a helicopter? Why not just use chemical weapons? LOL

Do you have any idea how much damage wild hogs cause? Evidently not, huge problem for land owners and farmers and they welcome hunters help eradicate the pests

Yes, they're a scourge. A helicopter seems excessive to me for killing any of God's creatures, but it makes a certain amount of sense that it would seem perfectly alright with you.

There should be no wild boar in North America. They are not indigenous, the Spanish brought them over. They devastate habitat.

Education? Nope, it is indoctrination.

Get ready folks. The left have pretty much have already won the culture war. I mean really, how hard would that be? No one wants to listen to people preaching personal responsibility or accountability.

Interesting though, how the FBI (yeah that same FBI) ignored ALL of those warnings, along with a left wing sheriff that told his people to stand down and a county that actually suspended two swat members for rushing into the building cause it was not their jurisdiction.

Interesting how ALL of these organized events are happening. All of a sudden financed bus trips to washington, large arena rented out for a townhall meeting with CNN and prepared questions, along with mass hype and orange pins by the devils on the left who are all protected by AR15s themselves.

Now, all of a sudden all of these kids around the nation happen to have the same idea at the same time, and what are they demanding. All of them are demanding the banning of all guns all to the loud cheers of the left, who claim they don't want to confiscate all guns from LAW ABIDING citizens.

The media has hardly put any blame whatsoever on the government agencies that ignored warning after warning after warning. We have hardly seen the scumbags name. All we are seeing are attacks on the NRA. In other words, attacks on America, the constitution and most of all white Americans. Who, are all descendants of those "SLAVE OWNERS" who wrote the illegitimate document and who "stole the land" from Natives (or not white people.)

Interesting isn't it? How ALL of those government agencies ALL ignored ALL of those warnings, and how that is seemingly not an issue with CNN or MSNBC, and it all about law abiding WHITE gun owners?
They aren't asking for all your guns--not yet anyway. Piss 'em off enough and they might.
They want military type assault rifles out of common circulation. That is not dashing the 2nd to bits.

Who is "they"? The mad leftists you mean? That's just a foot in the door for confiscation of all guns. There's nothing wrong with an AR-15 OldLady, what's wrong is the indoctrination of these kids and the deliberate absence of teaching them critical thinking.

Couple that with Removing God from schools, then compounding it with removal of discipline, and you get where we are today.

Semi-auto firearms have been around since the early 1900s, only since leftists have infiltrated the government and schools have we had mad, sadistic mass shooting problems.
Interesting theory.

An AR-15 with a 30 round magazine is a hunting rilfe, and they are quite commonly used for hunting:

Real sporting folks in Texas, huh? Hunting from a helicopter? Why not just use chemical weapons? LOL

Do you have any idea how much damage wild hogs cause? Evidently not, huge problem for land owners and farmers and they welcome hunters help eradicate the pests

Yes, they're a scourge. A helicopter seems excessive to me for killing any of God's creatures, but it makes a certain amount of sense that it would seem perfectly alright with you.

There should be no wild boar in North America. They are not indigenous, the Spanish brought them over. They devastate habitat.

They brought horses, too. And Wild Boar is pig once you bring them home and feed them regularly. No pork for you?

Crazy don't sell here. Try next door.
Ok, so you knew that already, but choose to cherry pick you’re outrage. Carry on.

Please make sense so that I can respond.
You get all outraged at what you perceive as an attack on the 2nd. But you don’t get outraged at the infringements already in place. Making you an outrage cherry picker.

Too funny.

The only thing that causes outrage is the willful stupidity expressed by people such as yourself.
Does that apply to everyone or are you simply cherry picking once again?

Democrats in general, and specifically you.

Count me among the idiots, then. I have a feeling there are a lot of us. If there is a problem with 200 other types of guns that you are saying SHOULD be banned along with the AR, you can help make sure they also get on the list so it's fair.

please tell us how banning AR's would stop the daily blood baths in Chicago, Philly, Detroit, New Orleans, LA, and most of the rest of our large cities. almost all of those deaths are caused by illegally obtained hand guns. BTW, when a gang member trades a gun to another gang member for a bag of crack, neither of them is going to submit a background check.
That must be why you have to be 21 to buy a handgun. It obviously doesn't work. I live in a state where 18 year olds are working, starting families (unfortunately) and for all intents and purposes being adults. I think it sucks that people want them to wait another three years for a hunting rifle.

Apparently, it's becoming more relevant with each post and protest all these leftists are making. You better watch out if y'all keep poking the bear like that. You think these little "Women's marches" have a lot of people at them? Keep poking the bear and y'all are gonna find out what's really happening when there's multiple millions out there and pissed off at leftists.
That sounds like a threat, Marion. Law abiding gun owners shouldn't be making threats. Takes the shine off your halo

You realize all you have to do is put a bigger magazine in them and you have THE SAME WEAPON IT JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT.
THEN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Go ahead and do it (illegally) and ban the AR types since you don't need them anyway. BTW, our game wardens are pretty good. Stick to your illegal hunting in Tennessee.
YOUR REASONING. Its a big ball of fallacy and you dont give a shit.
And what about hunting?
Illegal hunting? Wut?
Hunting rifles here, anyway, are limited to 5 rounds
I doubt it.

The cosmetics is the only reason it looks "military"....go take a nap
That's not true.

Yes it is true...it's obvious you're getting your info from some idiot left loon site.
old woman has me on ignore. wow, she is certainly going off the deep end. keep up the good fight.
No, I see you. Your questions are just too stupid to respond to.
so you make a statement, I ask for a definition and you think it is worth responding to. That tells me you have no idea then. Thanks.
You're the one who needs the definitions. And I'm the one who has no idea?

whatcha gonna do, little man? cry on your keyboard?

Ok, so you knew that already, but choose to cherry pick you’re outrage. Carry on.

You get all outraged at what you perceive as an attack on the 2nd. But you don’t get outraged at the infringements already in place. Making you an outrage cherry picker.

Too funny.

The only thing that causes outrage is the willful stupidity expressed by people such as yourself.

So you're an admitted cherry-picker. Got it.

How silly. One, they are not fighting gun violence, but gun rights. One hears little screaming over the slow-moving massacres of Chicago, Baltimore and other Democrat hovels.

Two, even if every one of these programmed children grow up to vote for total gun control, or even by increment, nothing will change. Repeal of the 2A is an impossibility, and legislation infringing upon it would simply be ignored, and if necessary resisted.

Samantha Bee: Students Fighting Gun Violence Are Filling GOP With Fear

Samantha Bee: Students Fighting Gun Violence Are Filling GOP With Fear | HuffPost
The 2nd Amendment has already been infringed upon with an age law for buying guns, as well as the fact that the government doesn't let you own all kinds of serious bombs and weapons, armed tanks, armed planes. AA missiles...

Crazy don't sell here. Try next door.
that's given to him through amendment #1

Too funny.

So you're an admitted cherry-picker. Got it.

"I'm sorry, Dave, but this conversation no longer has any meaning. Goodbye."

You realize all you have to do is put a bigger magazine in them and you have THE SAME WEAPON IT JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT.
THEN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Go ahead and do it (illegally) and ban the AR types since you don't need them anyway. BTW, our game wardens are pretty good. Stick to your illegal hunting in Tennessee.
And what about hunting?
Illegal hunting? Wut?
I doubt it.
It is Unlawful to Hunt with, or Possess for Hunting, Any:
  • Automatic firearm (a firearm that continues to fire as long as the trigger is held back.)
  • Auto-loading firearm (a firearm that reloads itself after each shot and requires a separate trigger pull for each shot) with a magazine capacity of more than 5 cartridges (plus 1 in the chamber for a total of 6), unless the magazine has been permanently altered to contain not more than 5 cartridges.
    Note: This provision does not apply to .22 caliber rimfire guns or to auto-loading pistols with barrel lengths of less than 8 inches.
3-shell Max for Migratory Game Birds:

It is unlawful to hunt any migratory game bird with a shotgun originally capable of holding more than 3 shells unless the magazine has been cut off, altered, or plugged with a one-piece filler (incapable of removal without disassembling the gun), so as to reduce the capacity of the gun to not more than 3 shells in the magazine and chamber combined.
Laws Pertaining to Hunting Equipment: Hunting Laws & Rules: Hunting & Trapping: Maine Dept of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife

What does that do, troll, with 200 other types of guns not banned? I'll tell you, it does nothing. All they want is the slow ban of all firearms. Anyone who says otherwise is a goddamn liar or an idiot.

the military use hand guns.

And what about hunting?
Illegal hunting? Wut?
I doubt it.
It is Unlawful to Hunt with, or Possess for Hunting, Any:
  • Automatic firearm (a firearm that continues to fire as long as the trigger is held back.)
  • Auto-loading firearm (a firearm that reloads itself after each shot and requires a separate trigger pull for each shot) with a magazine capacity of more than 5 cartridges (plus 1 in the chamber for a total of 6), unless the magazine has been permanently altered to contain not more than 5 cartridges.
    Note: This provision does not apply to .22 caliber rimfire guns or to auto-loading pistols with barrel lengths of less than 8 inches.
3-shell Max for Migratory Game Birds:

It is unlawful to hunt any migratory game bird with a shotgun originally capable of holding more than 3 shells unless the magazine has been cut off, altered, or plugged with a one-piece filler (incapable of removal without disassembling the gun), so as to reduce the capacity of the gun to not more than 3 shells in the magazine and chamber combined.
Laws Pertaining to Hunting Equipment: Hunting Laws & Rules: Hunting & Trapping: Maine Dept of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife
Maine is a people's republic, so that's not surprising. As you can see from the youtube video, In Texas it's clearly legal to hunt with a 30 round magazine.

And what about hunting?
Illegal hunting? Wut?
I doubt it.
For hunters, a semi-automatic firearm's magazine capacity can not exceed 6 cartridges (5 in the magazine +1 in the chamber. For migratory game bird hunting, shotgun capacity is 3 shells. Upland bird hunting follows the semi-automatic laws. This is stated in Maine hunting law, but not Maine firearm law. Firearms, even if by definition it qualifies as a "hunting firearm", have no magazine capacity restriction. It only becomes a crime if one actively, or has previously, hunted while violating the magazine capacity restriction. These provisions do not apply to .22 caliber rimfire guns or to auto-loading pistols with a barrel length of less than 8 inches

Forum List

Back