Funny Pictures Thread: Part 2!!

What in the hell??? :ack-1: What the hell IS that thing???

The butt, or the face? :D

Lol! J/K! :lol:

I have no idea, but I sure as Hell hope it's just a mask. lol

Obviously, that butt does not belong to that face. :lol: No way am I buying that.

Thank God for that! :lol:

It actually belongs to her, I think.

Tianna Gregory tiannag Instagram photos and videos

10693586_290283071178886_1439783142_n.jpg

I get a kick out of you guys. You say you don't like "fake" as in makeup, but look at this woman. Good Lord! The fake eyelashes, the breast implants . . . :p

Well... If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure her butt is real. :D

Apparently, she's some sort of model out in LA or something. I think the metric crap ton of make up just sort of comes with the territory.

She looks kind of like a mix between Alyssa Milano and Kim Kardashian without it. :lol:

New crush? :lol: Sorry to inform you of this, but if she is a model (in LA especially - the plastic surgery capital of the world), she more than likely is fake.

The butt, or the face? :D

Lol! J/K! :lol:

I have no idea, but I sure as Hell hope it's just a mask. lol

Obviously, that butt does not belong to that face. :lol: No way am I buying that.

I get a kick out of you guys. You say you don't like "fake" as in makeup, but look at this woman. Good Lord! The fake eyelashes, the breast implants . . . :p

Apparently, she's some sort of model out in LA or something. I think the metric crap ton of make up just sort of comes with the territory.

She looks kind of like a mix between Alyssa Milano and Kim Kardashian without it. :lol:

New crush? :lol: Sorry to inform you of this, but if she is a model (in LA especially - the plastic surgery capital of the world), she more than likely is fake.

Pfff... Like I'd ever have a chance with a girl like that anyway.

54294514.jpg

:lol:

Pfff... Like I'd ever have a chance with a girl like that anyway.

54294514.jpg

:lol:

Oh, sure you could. You are very handsome and a nice person. :)

Forum List

Back