Funny Pictures Thread: Part 2!!

57063352.jpg

96a9c72bbda283237f6c68c3ec6525bf.jpg

hot-diggidy-dog.jpg

embassy-and-chris.jpg

party-at-chriss.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Shadow 355

You just lucky I'm in a good mood today. ;)

Who's Embassy? :D

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I don't really know. :lol: I thought he was talking about Delta, because that is in his name, Delta4Embassy? Sometimes when I post here, I feel like I'm back in elementary school! :dunno:

I don't really know. :lol: I thought he was talking about Delta, because that is in his name, Delta4Embassy? Sometimes when I post here, I feel like I'm back in elementary school! :dunno:

1f3b6.png
ChrisL and Embassy, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
1f3b6.png

Lol. J/k!

Isn't Delta gay, or something, anyway? :lol:

1f3b6.png
ChrisL and Embassy, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
1f3b6.png

Lol. J/k!

Isn't Delta gay, or something, anyway? :lol:

I think he's a bisexual but prefers men. Yeah, I have no idea what this little cartoon collage was all about. :lol: Someone pulling my ponytails. :p

Oh come on, that is a terrible picture. Lol! :lol: She's not the most attractive woman, but she cleans up well. Meanie! :meow:

ronda-rousey-was-asked-to-play-captain-marvel-but-not-how-you-d-think-590496.jpg

Lol. Sorry! :lol:

She's "okay" if she dolls herself up. She's still way, waaaay too butch for me though.

There are also a lot more feminine and attractive women in MMA anyway. Take Laura Sanko here, for example. :D

1361231756_4335_laura1.jpg

Oh come on, that is a terrible picture. Lol! :lol: She's not the most attractive woman, but she cleans up well. Meanie! :meow:

ronda-rousey-was-asked-to-play-captain-marvel-but-not-how-you-d-think-590496.jpg

She's "okay" if she dolls herself up. She's still way, waaaay too butch for me though.

There are also a lot more feminine and attractive women in MMA anyway. Take Laura Sanko here, for example. :D

Yeah but, can she fight? I like the fact that these women take their sport seriously and aren't there to just look like the MMA version of lingerie football. Lol. :D

Yeah but, can she fight? I like the fact that these women take their sport seriously and aren't there to just look like the MMA version of lingerie football. Lol. :D

Lol. Dunno actually, because I don't really follow the sport.

She probably does alright in her weight class.

I like Rousey as an athlete. Don't get me wrong. I just don't think she's really "attractive," per se.

Forum List

Back