Furious Pelosi Rants on MSNBC, Dismisses Explosive New Video Admitting She’s Responsible for Lack of National Guard on J6!

If 140 people were reportably hurt there, our capitol police are total pussies. I's say 130 of them just made an injury report because Democrats encouraged it or because they were seeing dollar signs or both. Their injury reports are like someone trying to blame the razor company for getting nicked shaving. They were mostly frivolous, exaggerated claims that were admittedly the result of negligence by Nancy Pelosi. MAGA
Many took the next day off, that was what was filed, and lying lib media turned that into “injured”

It means pursue vigorously quaking girlie boy

WTF? It's desperate girlie boys like you that would ever imagine that that fighting like hell can't actually mean fighting like hell.

january-6-attack.jpg

Last edited:
WTF? It's desperate girlie boys like you that would ever imagine that that fighting like hell can't actually mean fighting like hell.

january-6-attack.jpg
One or two of the exact same photographs posted hundreds of times after Pelosi plants went into action means absolutely nothing. 10 second snippets for a 4/5 hour event mean jack shit .
There are 50 differing pictures of the doors being opened and people being let in
Protests are not social events and they are often messy. Unlike the Black Jive Splatters fiasco that went in for months in over 30 different cities
You are defeated, disgraced and dismissed Once Again.

One or two of the exact same photographs posted hundreds of times after Pelosi plants went into action means absolutely nothing. 10 second snippets for a 4/5 hour event mean jack shit .
There are 50 differing pictures of the doors being opened and people being let in
Protests are not social events and they are often messy. Unlike the Black Jive Splatters fiasco that went in for months in over 30 different cities
You are defeated, disgraced and dismissed Once Again.
Pelosi plants?

These people were identified, criminally charged and convicted.

I know you are nuts, but by posting this you are just making sure everyone else does too.

If they overlap, then the people who were with the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers would've been charged with Insurrection. Seditious conspiracy for those who planned it, and insurrection for those who followed through with their plans.
They do, and they should have been charged with insurrection.
I don't know why they weren't.

Last edited:
In the real world these everyday tourists showed up to fight like hell in order to disrupt an official act of Congress.

Who the fuck cares?

Congress has a 9% approval rating. The rotten bastards spend public money to cover up their sexual indiscretions.

Fuck em. They DESERVE to be disrupted.

Biden's certification as the winner of the election that Trump tried to steal.

Trump's still renting space in your head?

Too bad you fuckers are so petty. You have your head stuck so far up Trump's ass you can't see daylight anymore. You can't see the real problem. Which is why leftards are generally considered brain dead.

I can't help it if you're not up to simple logic.

Maybe you should take a remedial math class?

I hear they make it really easy for you these days. :p
Biden- 306 votes.
Trump- 232 votes.

Biden- 81,28, 501 votes.
Trump- 74,223,975 votes.

They do, and they should have been charged with insurrection.
I don't know why they weren't.
the reason is that its much easier to prove such crimes as assaulting police officers, obstructing an official congressional proceeding and trespassing.. These result in adequate jail terms for the crime. 18 USC 2383 is much more difficult to prove.

the reason is that its much easier to prove such crimes as assaulting police officers, obstructing an official congressional proceeding and trespassing.. These result in adequate jail terms for the crime. 18 USC 2383 is much more difficult to prove.
Correct.

In the real world these everyday tourists showed up to fight like hell in order to disrupt an official act of Congress. Biden's certification as the winner of the election that Trump tried to steal.

Nope

I don't think that you understand the space time continuum.

There was no coup by Trump. But there is an ongoing coup by Americas enemies
Trump is charged with the law labeled Election Subversion. Look up what it means and what he is alleged to have done, to be indicted for the crime.

It's a Self-Coup.

Election Denialism
Disinformation
Intimidation
Legislative subversion
Voter suppression

Election subversion is a losers game!

PeanutGallery

Last edited:

Forum List

Back