Furious Pelosi Rants on MSNBC, Dismisses Explosive New Video Admitting She’s Responsible for Lack of National Guard on J6!

It was ALL Trump’s responsibility. He’s being a lying bitch.

#TRAITORTRUMP
Huh? President Trump called on Nancy Pelosi to offer Congress protection on J6. Control Freak Pelosi refused his offer with malice aforethought. She put the onus on him with the hope her lies would be accepted due to her power as speaker of the House which she abused to rid herself of dealing with the honest man that Donald J Trump has always been. She tried to ruin him and when it didn't work she admitted the obvious. What she ruined was President Trump's chances of winning his job back. It is a disgrace.

Huh? President Trump called on Nancy Pelosi to offer Congress protection on J6. Control Freak Pelosi refused his offer with malice aforethought. She put the onus on him with the hope her lies would be accepted due to her power as speaker of the House which she abused to rid herself of dealing with the honest man that Donald J Trump has always been. She tried to ruin him and when it didn't work she admitted the obvious. What she ruined was President Trump's chances of winning his job back. It is a disgrace.
The onus is ALWAYS on the executive. Trump is a lying coward, traitor and felon.

#LOCKHIMUP

Liar liar pants on fire!

NO ONE encouraged blm RIOTS and rioters as your made up meme says....

Most of the people shot dead, were the blm rioters shot dead....
_________

140 Capitol and metro police injured on 1/6 not 14.

etc etc etc.....

You ought to check your memes for facts, before posting, no? Or would facts defeat the whole purpose of your meme?
If 140 people were reportably hurt there, our capitol police are total pussies. I's say 130 of them just made an injury report because Democrats encouraged it or because they were seeing dollar signs or both. Their injury reports are like someone trying to blame the razor company for getting nicked shaving. They were mostly frivolous, exaggerated claims that were admittedly the result of negligence by Nancy Pelosi. MAGA

If 140 people were reportably hurt there, our capitol police are total pussies. I's say 130 of them just made an injury report because Democrats encouraged it or because they were seeing dollar signs or both. Their injury reports are like someone trying to blame the razor company for getting nicked shaving. They were mostly frivolous, exaggerated claims that were admittedly the result of negligence by Nancy Pelosi. MAGA
The Blue Line people disagree.

#MAGAIS4REDNOTBLUE

The Blue Line people disagree.

#MAGAIS4REDNOTBLUE
I was at the Trade Center and I saw more than a few cops and firefighters behave like criminals, so I'm not a blind supporter of either. I support cops doing their jobs but I'm not a line guy. There are good cops and bad cops. I support the job but I don't give anyone carte blanche. There are bad cops who turn out to be just as bad as Democrat politicians, who have proven themselves to be dishonorable again and again. MAGA

Yeah, but that's not what happened
Frankie,
That was what they attempted to do, a self coup of the Leader,
with Pence, Republican congress critters, and fake elector scheme....among the other crap attempted in the swing states with Republican legislatures at the State level.

The rioting and attack on the Capitol and police was just a side bar to the self attempted coup to keep trump in power, illegally by stealing my, and 81 million other voters, of their vote!

Shame on you, for supporting such a self coup attempt by Trump and minions... in the complete fabricated guise, that some mysterious democrats, unknown and without names, and without evidence or proof, conspired with other swing states, to steal the election from Trump!

😡

"Traitors" means anyone who challenges Democrat rule

traitor​

1718374356932.jpeg
Wikipedia
https://en.wiktionary.org › wiki › traitor

Noun edit. traitor (plural traitors). Someone who violates an allegiance and betrays their country; someone guilty of treason; one who ...

The January 6 Attack on the U.S. Capitol​

American Oversight
https://www.americanoversight.org › investigation › the-j...

6, 2021, as Congress was meeting to certify the results of the 2020 presidential election, a violent and heavily armed mob of supporters of outgoing President ...

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy - Law.Cornell.Edu

View attachment 962188
LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › ... › CHAPTER 115
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, ...

Four Additional Oath Keepers Sentenced for Seditious ...

View attachment 962186
United States Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › opa › four-additional-oath-ke...
Jun 2, 2023 — Four members of the Oath Keepers were sentenced this week on seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the ...

Jury convicts Proud Boys members of seditious conspiracy ...

View attachment 962187
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › legal › jury-convicts-proud-...
May 4, 2023 — Jury convicts Proud Boys members of seditious conspiracy in US Capitol attack · Convictions represent victory for U.S. Justice Department · One of ...
Now do “insurrection”.

Sure. That's why the clip of Nancy was asking, why didn't we have the National guard there? Trump never called Nancy. No one else asked Nancy, Nancy was not part of the decision, the Capitol board was responsible....including the Capitol police, the house Sgt of Arms, and the Senate Sgt of arms....

She is saying, that was wrong....they (the capitol board, including her sgt of arms, should have gotten more help upfront.)

Later in the video, which you are conveniently not shown in your right wing media, shows her and Schumer talking with Trump's people to send in the DC GUARD and they were fighting her and Schumer on it....it took 3 more hours before the Trump admin sent them in to help.

Frankie,
That was what they attempted to do, a self coup of the Leader,
with Pence, Republican congress critters, and fake elector scheme....among the other crap attempted in the swing states with Republican legislatures at the State level.

The rioting and attack on the Capitol and police was just a side bar to the self attempted coup to keep trump in power, illegally by stealing my, and 81 million other voters, of their vote!

Shame on you, for supporting such a self coup attempt by Trump and minions... in the complete fabricated guise, that some mysterious democrats, unknown and without names, and without evidence or proof, conspired with other swing states, to steal the election from Trump!

😡
There was no coup by Trump. But there is an ongoing coup by Americas enemies

A self-coup de'tat.... took place.... Call it whatever you want... I'm not stuck on it being a single word

Self Coup-

A self-coup, also called an autocoup or coup from the top, is a form of coup d'état in which a nation's head, having come to power through legal means, tries to stay in power through illegal means.
You're REALLY stretching to try to make something more significant than it really was. Okay then, a self-coup? I've heard J6 called many things. This, however, is a new one. :shock: Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Forum List

Back