Further support the Democrats won't risk inserting Kamala into Biden's chair

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
They won't risk it for two reasons:

A. If things turn further south, or another crisis, they won't risk Kamala being blamed for it.
B. They don't trust her, and won't risk public view of a fraud.

Nice scripting BTW, can't wait to see more of the debate.

This is much more than just an election, this is a cover-up. Has a US administration ever been more corrupt than the Democrats today? Imagine their ambitions. I hear there will be hundred(s) of suits coming if Trump wins the election. I wonder how many more times a Democrat Congress would impeach him this time?

Always remember. Left-wing Parrots say Trump is coming for our democracy, and Kamala was installed without one. Biden ran from his basement, and Kamala is hidden as well, and when she's not, she's scripted and supported by moderators. Trump speaks tangibles, and some bullshit too, eating dogs, shut up, that was stupid. We're supposed to believe Trump's the liar, while Kamala only lies, "I was raised middle class" and blah blah blah. Two minutes later she still hadn't answered the question.

Last edited:

A. If things turn further south, or another crisis, they won't risk Kamala being blamed for it.

This is much more than just an election, this is a cover-up. Has a US administration ever been more corrupt than the Democrats today? Imagine their ambitions. I hear there will be hundred(s) of suits coming if Trump wins the election. I wonder how many more times a Democrat Congress would impeach him this time?

Always remember. Left-wing Parrots say Trump is coming for our democracy, and Kamala was installed without one. Biden ran from his basement, and Kamala is hidden as well, and when she's not, she's scripted and supported by moderators. Trump speaks tangibles, and some bullshit too, eating dogs, shut up, that was stupid. We're supposed to believe Trump's the liar, while Kamala only lies, "I was raised middle class" and blah blah blah. Two minutes later she still hadn't answered the question.

Yeah...but it is a fact around 20,000 illegal Haitians are running around a single town in Ohio, unchecked.....and they do eat domestic animals

BTW, what do you guys think of the left's media, who for weeks have "reported" Trump is incoherent, like Biden? How'd that work out, Trump's sure admirable sometimes, think of the shit they've put him through, yet he's still on his game.

Trump calls it fake news. I call that shit 24/7, even the fact checks today are sold out. They're cherry picking a few items to please surface dwellers. That sure as fuck aint no fact check. Fact checks should account for every lie, including running away from questions, Fact checks don't fucking do that, heck they're even dishonest about context and determinations. They're purely fraud checks, just part of the machine.

BTW, what do you guys think of the left's media, who for weeks have "reported" Trump is incoherent, like Biden? How'd that work out, Trump's sure admirable sometimes, think of the shit they've put him through, yet he's still on his game.

Trump calls it fake news. I call that shit 24/7, even the fact checks today are sold out. They're cherry picking a few items to please surface dwellers. That sure as fuck aint no fact check. Fact checks should account for every lie, including running away from questions, Fact checks don't fucking do that, heck they're even dishonest about context and determinations. They're purely fraud checks, just part of the machine.
Trump showed what he was last night. A incoherent old man spewing conspiracies and lies.

You don't know a fucking thing, another clip means nothing

Forum List

Back