Really, why hasn't Kamala been installed to POTUS, considering Biden is unfit to run, and was forced out?

There was a deal. If Biden takes himself out of the race THEN, he gets to stay in till the end of the term plus.... they'll not dig up all the biden garbage. and it must have been substantial on Jill for her to take herself off to France and out of DC and away from Joe. NOW.... will Jill stay with Joe after his time in office is up??
Too bad for MAGA & Dopey Don his asseater's in the HOR like Cummer & wrestling Jimmy couldn't come up with anything to impeach Biden on.

But they did get you MAGA dupes all worked up over nothing.

Biden didn't resign the presidency. He withdrew running for a second term.

Sleepy Joe withdrew because he is senile and not up to the job of running for President. Why does being President, in the eyes of the Far Left, take less brain cells than running for office?

It should be a golden opportunity fo her to show her presidential chops. They won’t let her because they don’t want voters to see what they’d be voting for in November. Same reason they’re hiding her.

Plus, they may yet change their mind and force her off the ticket also.

Kamala is hiding from the media, because she doesn't want to answer questions.

When will the broad go on Mark Levin's program or Hannity's, to speak to those she is seeking to rule over?
And be exposed to the stink of Trump's ass on their face? She's not MAGA so why would she do that?

Too bad for MAGA & Dopey Don his asseater's in the HOR like Cummer & wrestling Jimmy couldn't come up with anything to impeach Biden on.

But they did get you MAGA dupes all worked up over nothing.
Do you even know what you wrote?? i'm sure it must make some kind of sense to you. I guess you don't know that the media is starting to expose the criminality of the biden family...of course you don't. LOL Hold onto your butt, buddy.

Do you even know what you wrote?? i'm sure it must make some kind of sense to you. I guess you don't know that the media is starting to expose the criminality of the biden family...of course you don't. LOL Hold onto your butt, buddy.
What media? Trump's asslicker's on Fox For Trump puking more of their lies spoonfed to them by Doptard & his goon squad?

Harris isn't president now because she can't and won't keep any of her promises. Everyone would know what a fraud she is long before November.

Forum List

Back