Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

No just to racists in america. The civilized world thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.
Yeah, anybody who's against the emperor with no clothes must be a racist, right? :cuckoo:
What emperor with no clothes are you talking about? The US has a president not an emperor. I thought everyone learned that in grade school?

greek-----"the emperor has no clothes" is a very much used
little saying-----most people learn it in grade school
Never heard of it. Never heard anyone use it. Maybe it has something to do with Greek not really being of any importance to me.
It's a famous children's story. Did you make it past third grade? Typical Obama supporter: ignorant, illiterate, and mentally ill.

In fact it is one of the first little stories children in the USA read------like about first or second grade.

No just to racists in america. The civilized world thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.
Yeah, anybody who's against the emperor with no clothes must be a racist, right? :cuckoo:
What emperor with no clothes are you talking about? The US has a president not an emperor. I thought everyone learned that in grade school?

Never heard of it. Never heard anyone use it. Maybe it has something to do with Greek not really being of any importance to me.
It's a famous children's story. Did you make it past third grade? Typical Obama supporter: ignorant, illiterate, and mentally ill.
Its a dumb childrens story. Never heard of it.

In fact it is one of the first little stories children in the USA read------like about first or second grade.
Never heard of it and neither have my kids. Must be a regional or maybe a white thing.

Who in the heck would want to fight when you can talk it out. Some of you Israelites are still living in the OT.

Right, why prevent Iran, when we can wait for them to develop a nuke or dirty bomb and then sneak it into Europe or Israel or our Southern borders?

That's because you are uneducated and ignorant. Not your fault. No wonder you're such a bigtime Obama and Islam supporter. You fit the profile perfectly. Bet you can't count past 20. Did you even graduate from elementary school? Ha ha ha.

That's because you are uneducated and ignorant. Not your fault. No wonder you're such a bigtime Obama and Islam supporter. You fit the profile perfectly. Bet you can't count past 20. Did you even graduate from elementary school? Ha ha ha.
I'm only ignorant of the dumb story. Its a useless partial sentence that doesn't mean much even though I now know of it.

I'm only ignorant of the dumb story. Its a useless partial sentence that doesn't mean much even though I now know of it.

if your kids never heard the expression------be a bit worried.
It is very commonly used and people do expect to be understood when they use it

Why would I be worried if I made it through life never hearing it? I also dont subscribe to what people expect. If I dont know what something means I have no problem asking for clarification. My ego is not that big.

Why would I be worried if I made it through life never hearing it? I also dont subscribe to what people expect. If I dont know what something means I have no problem asking for clarification. My ego is not that big.

you mentioned your children not knowing-----if they attended school ----public school---in the USA and they did not know---then they are ---simply not paying attention

you mentioned your children not knowing-----if they attended school ----public school---in the USA and they did not know---then they are ---simply not paying attention
All of my children are straight A students and at the top of their class. I thought it was just my poor education in the hood. Where I live now has a top rated school system. Could it be they simply dont teach it anymore? Even if all my children did happen to miss it what is going to happen to them if they dont know the story?

All of my children are straight A students and at the top of their class. I thought it was just my poor education in the hood. Where I live now has a top rated school system. Could it be they simply dont teach it anymore? Even if all my children did happen to miss it what is going to happen to them if they dont know the story?

nothing is going to happen to them-----they will just seem a bit dim by not knowing so commonly used expressions ----if that emperor thing is the only little story they missed-----it is all ok.
Sometimes tests of "mental status" include questions on commonly known sayings -----like "what does don't count your chickens before they hatch" mean or "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...." generally the issue is not whether you KNOW the saying------but the fact is allusions to these things pepper literature and conversation. Virtually PART OF THE LANGUAGE. Facility in language is important------it helps people thru life.

nothing is going to happen to them-----they will just seem a bit dim by not knowing so commonly used expressions ----if that emperor thing is the only little story they missed-----it is all ok.
Sometimes tests of "mental status" include questions on commonly known sayings -----like "what does don't count your chickens before they hatch" mean or "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...." generally the issue is not whether you KNOW the saying------but the fact is allusions to these things pepper literature and conversation. Virtually PART OF THE LANGUAGE. Facility in language is important------it helps people thru life.
If people think they are dim then thats more of a remark on that persons intelligence than my kids. They will be successful in life regardless of what those few people think. There are plenty of sayings that people dont know anything about simply because they were not taught them. I would only think they were dim if they didnt ask what a saying meant instead of pretending they do.

If people think they are dim then thats more of a remark on that persons intelligence than my kids. They will be successful in life regardless of what those few people think. There are plenty of sayings that people dont know anything about simply because they were not taught them. I would only think they were dim if they didnt ask what a saying meant instead of pretending they do.

lots of what is called intelligence is based on standard tests of
intelligence. GENERAL INFORMATION that generally intelligent people in any given society KNOW

intelligence. GENERAL INFORMATION that generally intelligent people in any given society KNOW
Intelligence has nothing to do with what you know. Its a measure of your capacity to learn knowledge and apply it. Not knowing something doesnt decrease your intelligence.

Intelligence has nothing to do with what you know. Its a measure of your capacity to learn knowledge and apply it. Not knowing something doesnt decrease your intelligence.

silly guy------I will help you to understand------lets take the example of the LSAT (general test for determination of suitability for entry into law school) It is a test of GENERAL KNOWLEGE-------stuff people are expected to know by the time they are 20 years old ------that is not a test designed for three year old kids like the "draw a man test"----it could very well include questions on the kind of literature kids who go to public school ---tend to know if they are smart kids -------on a similar test ----I did not know who
IGMAR BERGMAN was. I never got over it

silly guy------I will help you to understand------lets take the example of the LSAT (general test for determination of suitability for entry into law school) It is a test of GENERAL KNOWLEGE-------stuff people are expected to know by the time they are 20 years old ------that is not a test designed for three year old kids like the "draw a man test"----it could very well include questions on the kind of literature kids who go to public school ---tend to know if they are smart kids -------on a similar test ----I did not know who
Yeah but you said intelligence not general knowledge. I never heard of Igmar Bergman either. Dont feel bad.

Yeah but you said intelligence not general knowledge. I never heard of Igmar Bergman either. Dont feel bad.

silly guy GENERAL KNOWLEGE is used as a test of
intelligence for adults-----TESTING is a big issue for school
and opportunity ------Not knowing Ingmar bergman kept me out of Harvard

If general knowledge is used as a test for intelligence then its not really a test for intelligence. Its a test for knowledge. I doubt that was the one question that kept you out of Harvard. Sounds more like a trivia question. Why would you know who some guy from sweden was and how does that pertain to being able to learn anything at Harvard?

If general knowledge is used as a test for intelligence then its not really a test for intelligence. Its a test for knowledge. I doubt that was the one question that kept you out of Harvard. Sounds more like a trivia question. Why would you know who some guy from sweden was and how does that pertain to being able to learn anything at Harvard?

IRosie was putting you on about the Swedish film director. No doubt your children are intelligent are also do well in school because you are a parent who encourages them. However, it appears that the education children are receiving today isn't as good as days of old. In fact, just the other day, there was an article suggesting that children in a certain school district should be required to take the citizenship test as they knew so little when it came to the subject of Civics.

Got another source, the WSJ is bias and I do not want to spend money on it.
Source for what? You do not think that was their slogan or that is variation of a popular Iranian slogan or that it is chanted by supporters of Hezbollah? What do you want me to source?

I will help Penelope. she is not afraid of me. Penelope dear-------Yemen is a SUNNI country. Shiites are an
impoverished minority over there. SUDDENLY THEY ARE ARMED------which is quite a feat for impoverished illiterates
in Yemen SUDDENLY they are STRONG------I will help you understand------they are being created as a fighting
force BY IRAN ------got that-----not by Israel and not by jews in Brooklyn by IRAN. Saudi Arabia is so impressed that they are building a mock-up of THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA-----on their border with Yemen-----yemen---the land of the starving has Saudi Arabia on edge

You have no proof Iran is aiding them. None all speculation. We are aiding the rebels against Assad, and Israel is aiding Isis, is this what you mean?

I have no "proof" and you have "proof" that Israel is "aiding ISIS"??? you are quite a joke. I get my information about Yemen from people born there----some who have families still there -----well----that Yemeni informant is
not talking anymore-------his family is in Sanaa gee you are dim.

Only that ISIS hasn't gone into Israel , and its fighting to take over Syria, and well Israel wants Syria. Enough! Then Israel will step into the divided country and conquer!

Skinheads really are good for a laugh. Why in the world would Israel want to conquer Syria? Basically, what the Israelis want is to live in peace without your newfound friends trying to kill them. I imagine this whole shtick about Israel wanting to conquer Syria is all over the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites.

Forum List

Back