Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Thats exactly what I am saying. I could give two shits about those fairy tales designed for white people. I am much more interested in people like Aesop.

Fairy tales designed for white people? Ha ha ha. How pathetic can you get? I don't even know what to say to that. Please continue, you are a perfect sample of a typical Obama-bot.
Yes, fairy tales designed for white people. They dont reflect anything to do with me for the most part. If I never heard of any of the stories I would be just fine. There is nothing more you can say but more inane babble.
Obama is half white, raise by white people, funded and allied with liberal white people. He must be a sell out in your mind, because he's sure the hell has done nothing for black people.
You arent Black so you have no idea how clueless you are. BTW what does that have to do with me not giving a shit about an author that writes fairy tales for white people?

I grew up more black than white boy Obama ever did, and what do any of your posts have to do with the topic of the thread?
You never grew up Black. You only wish you had. If you had read what I was responding to you would know dumb ass.

Fairy tales designed for white people? Ha ha ha. How pathetic can you get? I don't even know what to say to that. Please continue, you are a perfect sample of a typical Obama-bot.
Yes, fairy tales designed for white people. They dont reflect anything to do with me for the most part. If I never heard of any of the stories I would be just fine. There is nothing more you can say but more inane babble.
Obama is half white, raise by white people, funded and allied with liberal white people. He must be a sell out in your mind, because he's sure the hell has done nothing for black people.
You arent Black so you have no idea how clueless you are. BTW what does that have to do with me not giving a shit about an author that writes fairy tales for white people?

I grew up more black than white boy Obama ever did, and what do any of your posts have to do with the topic of the thread?
You never grew up Black. You only wish you had. If you had read what I was responding to you would know dumb ass.
You jumped into the thread and never commented on the topic..Obama's white, preppy, ass couldn't survive in my hood. He get beat down like the little bitch he is;)

You jumped into the thread and never commented on the topic..Obama's white, preppy, ass couldn't survive in my hood. He get beat down like the little bitch he is;)
You jumped in and totally missed where I did comment. Your inability to read is your issue. You dont live in a hood. The trailer park is not a hood. Its a trailer park.

So you're saying the guy who wrote world renowned stories such as The Ugly Duckling, the Little Mermaid, The Emperor's New Clothes, etc., isn't worth knowing eh? I'm sure Obama would be thrilled to know that yet another stupid, undereducated moron like you happens to be one of his most devoted and dedicated supporters. Ha ha ha.

Hans Christian Andersen - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Thats exactly what I am saying. I could give two shits about those fairy tales designed for white people. I am much more interested in people like Aesop.

Asclepias-----your POV is really anti-intellectual. Stories are a human thing-----a VERY HUMAN communication employed
universally as a means of transmitting wisdom. Try not to
let your kids know that you despise literature-----they may internalize your hatred of literature to their detriment

You jumped in and totally missed where I did comment. Your inability to read is your issue. You dont live in a hood. The trailer park is not a hood. Its a trailer park.

Southwest Detroit!!....Whaaat!!..;)You might be a little bitch too for all i know...oh I saw your "comment who gives a shit"...Brilliant

Last edited:
Whoever the guy is he must not be worth knowing. Never heard of him. Looks like he wrote a bunch of fairy tales for white people. I'm Black and that is not important to me.

So you're saying the guy who wrote world renowned stories such as The Ugly Duckling, the Little Mermaid, The Emperor's New Clothes, etc., isn't worth knowing eh? I'm sure Obama would be thrilled to know that yet another stupid, undereducated moron like you happens to be one of his most devoted and dedicated supporters. Ha ha ha.

I totally disagree, Obama has done a lot for black people.

He's made poverty, crime, unemployment, and govt. dependence for black people significantly worse than it was when the shyster took office.

I totally disagree, Obama has done a lot for black people.

He's made poverty, crime, unemployment, and govt. dependence for black people significant worse than it was when the shyster took office.
Yeah it dosen't matter he looks like a black guy anyway

:lmao:

Asclepias-----your POV is really anti-intellectual. Stories are a human thing-----a VERY HUMAN communication employed
let your kids know that you despise literature-----they may internalize your hatred of literature to their detriment
Stories are meant to convey messages. I dont happen to like the messages most white fairy tales send. I think my POV is substantially more intellectual than most people can relate to. It requires critical thinking which most people are incapable of. Why would I want my kids hearing some rubbish about Snow White or Goldilocks? They need to hear stories where they are the focal point of the story.

Southwest Detroit!!....Whaaat!!..;)You might be a little bitch too for all i know...oh I saw your "comment who gives a shit"...Brilliant
What about southwest detroit? I know you dont live there. You would get your ass kicked daily.

Stories are meant to convey messages. I dont happen to like the messages most white fairy tales send. I think my POV is substantially more intellectual than most people can relate to. It requires critical thinking which most people are incapable of. Why would I want my kids hearing some rubbish about Snow White or Goldilocks? They need to hear stories where they are the focal point of the story.

your approach will limit their minds. I love short stories----
from ALL DIFFERENT cultures-----they provide insight into
those "other" cultures. Hans Christian Andersen was Danish. I am not Danish I see nothing all that intellectual about you. Are you going to let them learn
calculus? Sir Isaac Newton was a white boy

What about southwest detroit? I know you dont live there. You would get your ass kicked daily.
Grew up there, lived there my whole life. Got shot there, cleaned up the blood of dead friends there ..You?

Actually the stories provide moral and ethical lessons for society as well.

For example, in the Emperor Has No Clothes, you would be one of the coward morons who would cheer for the emperor just because he was the emperor, even though he had no clothes on, just like you do for Oblahblah, just because he's black.

And of course The Ugly Duckling taught people not to judge people by how they look, or be a conformist.

Those of course are "white stories" with messages that have no value for black people, do they? :cuckoo:

Again, typical mindset of an Obama-bot.

those "other" cultures. Hans Christian Andersen was Danish. I am not Danish I see nothing all that intellectual about you. Are you going to let them learn
My approach broadens their minds. They think about the consequences of filling their mind with propaganda. If you are white then I wouldnt be able to tell you from a Danish person. No one walks around with a sign saying they are Danish. Sight is the first thing you see and it makes an impression.

Why would I not let them learn calculus? Even it math was not created by Black Africans there is a use for it and it is colorless.

Grew up there, lived there my whole life. Got shot there, cleaned up the blood of dead friends there ..You?
I already told you I dont believe you grew up there. If you did you would have gotten your ass kicked all the time.

For example, in the Emperor Has No Clothes, you would be one of the coward morons who would cheer for the emperor just because he was the emperor, even though he had no clothes on, just like you do for Oblahblah, just because he's black.

And of course The Ugly Duckling taught people not to judge people by how they look, or be a conformist.

Those of course are "white stories" that

Those of course are "white stories" with messages that have no value for black people, do they? :cuckoo:

I dont need a white person to provide morals for my kids. There are plenty of African stories that do the same thing. Face it. Your white author is only important to white people. You must be an idiot to think I would let white authors pollute my childrens minds.

This is how Oblahblah would sound in the hood:

I already told you I dont believe you grew up there. If you did you would have gotten your ass kicked all the time.

Doesn't matter what you believe. You're the only fraud here.... Chadsey High school..Damn they tore it down now:( Libs ran the city into the ground

Last edited:

he's too blinded by his race

Doesn't matter what you believe boy.You're the only fraud here.... Chadsey High school..Damn they tore it down now:( Libs ran the city into the ground
if it didnt matter you wouldnt be trying so hard to convince me white boy. Did you honestly think I would believe that? :laugh:

Those of course are "white stories" that

I dont need a white person to provide morals for my kids. There are plenty of African stories that do the same thing. Face it. Your white author is only important to white people. You must be an idiot to think I would let white authors pollute my childrens minds.

Aha I see, so just because the author is white then regardless of the message or values the story teaches, since white = evil then the story must not be taught.

Wow, you are more pathetic than I thought.

So how are things at the Nation of Islam HQ, any hate whitey stories you would like to repeat to us? Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back