Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

barack-obama-terrorist-sympathizer.bmp

Well, he's right, you know.

Nobody in the world is suffering from a lack of basic human decency any more than the Palestinians.

you knows better? better than what?
Knows better than to take things at face value.

I think we all here realize that Blacks in this country have had a hard row to hoe, especially before the Civil Rights Movement. However, you limit yourself by passing by great literature if you just read books about Africans. There are many great Russian authors, English authors, etc. whose novels really don't relate to anything White people have done in America, but that doesn't stop anyone from reading them. I can't think of any educated Black person who would just limit himself to reading Black authors like Frank Yerby (The Foxes of Harrow) and pass by some of the world's greatest literature. The important thing for you to do for your children is to encourage them and give them some examples of Black people who have pushed themselves to get far in life. I come from the Bronx, and these Black people had the same type of education that I had in elementary and high school so they both no doubt had to read the same books in their English literature classes as I did. Look at what they achieved. I really admire them. And don't forget Colin Powell -- he also comes from the Bronx.

Dr. Wanda Austin The Aerospace Corporation

About Neil deGrasse Tyson Neil deGrasse Tyson

I dont need a white person to provide morals for my kids. There are plenty of African stories that do the same thing. Face it. Your white author is only important to white people. You must be an idiot to think I would let white authors pollute my childrens minds.

yes----lots of stories written by Africans------same genre
All of this is of course a grand yet ineffective effort to explain away why he's so undereducated that he hasn't even heard of Hans Christian Anderson stories, that is like basic education for school children all over the world.
I already explained I got a poor education. I grew up in the hood. Regardless Hans Anderson simply doesnt rate to me. Your turn of phrase is foreign to me because I never had a reason or desire to find out about him. His stories are unimportant to me. Sorry if that bothers you.

I grew up in a small town-----the library was far away----
had to get there by bus------which required a fare. -----
there were essentially no books at home-----once I got thru
a tattered volume of the poems of shelly. ----I read everything
that I could get my hands on.............it is difficult for me to understand anyone who is so PICKY about what he reads. I was very lucky------my parents never interfered with my reading materials. I read the book "LOLITA" at about
age ten-----because it landed near me. I had no idea why
that book bothered anyone. Because of my eclectic and unrestrained reading-------I used to score OUT OF RANGE---
on "general information" tests
If you are a white person you have that luxury. The vast majority of books you will pick up will paint white people as great. As a Black person I have to make sure I look at things in context. White authors understandably write about white stories. White historians have lied so much about history trying to promote white superiority that they have lost all credibility except for the few that actually tell the truth. Context is everything. Thats why to this day little Black girls prefer white dolls. They get socialized from watching the constant stream of messages telling them white is right.

There ya go showing your racism and lack of proper education again. This is the kind of crap they feed the ignorant and vulnerable at these Nation of Islam gatherings where evil white people are blamed for all the misery and problems in the world.

I think we all here realize that Blacks in this country have had a hard row to hoe, especially before the Civil Rights Movement. However, you limit yourself by passing by great literature if you just read books about Africans. There are many great Russian authors, English authors, etc. whose novels really don't relate to anything White people have done in America, but that doesn't stop anyone from reading them. I can't think of any educated Black person who would just limit himself to reading Black authors like Frank Yerby (The Foxes of Harrow) and pass by some of the world's greatest literature. The important thing for you to do for your children is to encourage them and give them some examples of Black people who have pushed themselves to get far in life. I come from the Bronx, and these Black people had the same type of education that I had in elementary and high school so they both no doubt had to read the same books in their English literature classes as I did. Look at what they achieved. I really admire them. And don't forget Colin Powell -- he also comes from the Bronx.

Personally I think the black community is also to blame. When they have "leaders" like Farakhan, Jackson, and Sharpton race bating and blaming White People for everything and creating this culture of victimization, you get racist blacks with the mentality of Asclepias who have a constant chip on their shoulder.

It is long past overdue for blacks to choose leaders which emphasize universal values that worked in lifting all minorities socio economically, education, family, hard work, responsibility, perseverance, and entrepreneurship. The govt isn't going to do it for for you, neither is a race baiting president Obama, who fans the flames of division in hopes of gaining more voters for his party.

Last edited:
All of this is of course a grand yet ineffective effort to explain away why he's so undereducated that he hasn't even heard of Hans Christian Anderson stories, that is like basic education for school children all over the world.
I already explained I got a poor education. I grew up in the hood. Regardless Hans Anderson simply doesnt rate to me. Your turn of phrase is foreign to me because I never had a reason or desire to find out about him. His stories are unimportant to me. Sorry if that bothers you.

that I could get my hands on.............it is difficult for me to understand anyone who is so PICKY about what he reads. I was very lucky------my parents never interfered with my reading materials. I read the book "LOLITA" at about
that book bothered anyone. Because of my eclectic and unrestrained reading-------I used to score OUT OF RANGE---
If you are a white person you have that luxury. The vast majority of books you will pick up will paint white people as great. As a Black person I have to make sure I look at things in context. White authors understandably write about white stories. White historians have lied so much about history trying to promote white superiority that they have lost all credibility except for the few that actually tell the truth. Context is everything. Thats why to this day little Black girls prefer white dolls. They get socialized from watching the constant stream of messages telling them white is right.

There ya go showing your racism and lack of proper education again. This is the kind of crap they feed the ignorant and vulnerable at these Nation of Islam gatherings where evil white people are blamed for all the misery and problems in the world.

I don't know where this "reading material that depicts white people as terrific" is. Hans Christian Andersen wrote
"the ugly duckling"------that was not even a person. I used to like Charles Dickens----more than half the people he depicts are damned bastards I never got the impression that
MADAAM DEFARGE was a black lady. There were lots of books around in the 60s which had articles in which some very manipulative people INSISTED that there is an American white conspiracy to poison the minds of children
against dark skin. ----I did not know that the conspiracy extended to Denmark

Personally I think the black community also is also to blame. When they have "leaders" like Farakhan, Jackson, and Sharpton race bating and blaming White People for everything and creating this culture of victimization, you get racist blacks with the mentality of Asclepias with a constant chip on their shoulder.

It is long past overdue for blacks to choose leaders which emphasize universal values that worked in lifting for all minorities, education, family, hard work, responsibility, perseverance, and entrepreneurship.

In the 60s it was a whole science. One could do biology, or chemistry, or physics or "black studies" of course there are other aberrations like "womens' studies" (womanology) even I read THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE------a book analogous to eldridge cleaver's
"brain on ice" sexism was a big issue------we were told
that our children would suffer gender anxiety if we dressed
the little boys in blue and the girls in pink

"A hard row to hoe" is putting mildly. Matter of fact its a downright insulting summation of the issue. I don't see anything useful in most of the literature white people claim as being great. The same thoughts, ideology, and works have been told over and over by Africans way before they ever occurred to white people. I dont limit myself to only Black authors. Limiting would imply I was not getting something valuable that was available only by reading white authors. I have read some books by white people that have turned out to be great works but these people are hidden from the general public and the issues they discussed are uneasily left to die somewhere in the corner. These people simply echo what I already know to be true. There only use is to use as examples that some whites knew the truth and tried to put it out there in the public despite it not being a popular truth. People like Gerald Massey, Godfrey Higgins, Count Volney, Sir Henry Rawlinson etc.

White people are indeed a large reason for the misery and problems in the world. It seems you haven't been keeping up on history, current events or you are simply ignorant.

I don't know where this "reading material that depicts white people as terrific" is. Hans Christian Andersen wrote
"the ugly duckling"------that was not even a person. I used to like Charles Dickens----more than half the people he depicts are damned bastards I never got the impression that
MADAAM DEFARGE was a black lady. There were lots of books around in the 60s which had articles in which some very manipulative people INSISTED that there is an American white conspiracy to poison the minds of children
What does the ugly duckling turn into? A Black swan or a white one? Thats just a subtle example of the socialization I was talking about. I barely recall reading Dickens but I know he was a racist. Same with Jack London. Why would I consider their works great? I do beleive their is a conspiracy to poison the mind of people against dark skin. The very word "dark" or "black" seems to conjure up negative connotations. I remember as a kid looking up the word Black and comparing it to the definition of white. It was downright obvious thats what was going on. Since then the dictionaries have changed the definition of Black but not white.

What does the ugly duckling turn into? A Black swan or a white one? Thats just a subtle example of the socialization I was talking about. I barely recall reading Dickens but I know he was a racist. Same with Jack London. Why would I consider their works great? I do beleive their is a conspiracy to poison the mind of people against dark skin. The very word "dark" or "black" seems to conjure up negative connotations. I remember as a kid looking up the word Black and comparing it to the definition of white. It was downright obvious thats what was going on. Since then the dictionaries have changed the definition of Black but not white.

it's not a conspiracy-----light had been contrasted with dark
as good vs bad thruout the world for thousands of years. DAY vs night. The problem arises only if skin color
becomes ATTACHED to that concept. The most skin color
persons I have ever encountered (repeatedly) are from south-east Asia-----both Pakistanis and Indian, both Hindu
and Muslim -----they had it before the British got there. Even the ancient Egyptians played that game

White people are indeed a large reason for the misery and problems in the world. It seems you haven't been keeping up on history, current events or you are simply ignorant.

Meh, we are talking about America, not "White people", where blacks still have it better than any other country in the world. Others with the "wrong looks" like Asians have emigrated here, and now are some of the highest achievers academia and other sectors. Again, it goes back to those universal values that work for all minorities. I never saw Asians form these Nation of Islam hate whitey groups that create this culture of victimization and govt dependence. Instead they rolled up their sleeves and went to work, and took advantage of the education provided in this country.

I also never saw an Asian or Hispanic making sure their children's learning experiences are limited to their own race. Actually I never heard of a school that makes it a point to teach anything that originates from black or African sources only. Unless it's one of these Nation of Islam or Mosque educational centers, which teach racism.

Hans Christian Anderson's stories have nothing to do with "race" in fact they teach independence and tolerance. You are truly pathetic and disgusting.

Last edited:

The word black in Arabic "Abd" literally means slave. For example Abdullah means slave to Allah. What Arabs did to black Africans is exponentially worse than what whites did. Black Africans are being killed by African Arab Muslims because of their color and religion. But you racist blacks never complain about what Islam has done. I wonder why.

The word black in Arabic "Abd" literally means slave. For example Abdullah means slave to Allah. What Arabs did to black Africans is exponentially worse than what whites did. Black Africans are being killed by African Arab Muslims because of their color and religion. But you racist blacks never complain about what Islam has done. I wonder why.

well roudy----you have first hand experience-----all I have is
people in the USA from -----over there. What I saw of IRANIANS-----those guys would not sit at the same cafeteria
table with a black person----UTTER DISDAIN ----to the point of being creepy.. It is not possible that it is something NEW for them. From my fund of general info (such as it is----arabs way back in time were selling black slaves even
in Greece and Persia-----but they "fixed" the males---fixing
the males was the way to go back in those days)

as good vs bad thruout the world for thousands of years. DAY vs night. The problem arises only if skin color
persons I have ever encountered (repeatedly) are from south-east Asia-----both Pakistanis and Indian, both Hindu
and Muslim -----they had it before the British got there. Even the ancient Egyptians played that game
Not true. Black was considered the color of divinity by many cultures. India had Black gods and considered white evil. Them same held true for Egyptians as well.

Meh, we are talking about America, not "White people", where blacks still have it better than any other country in the world. Others with the "wrong looks" like Asians have emigrated here, and now are some of the highest achievers academia and other sectors. Again, it goes back to those universal values that work for all minorities. I never saw Asians form these Nation of Islam hate whitey groups that create this culture of victimization and govt dependence. Instead they rolled up their sleeves and went to work, and took advantage of the education provided in this country.

I also never saw an Asian or Hispanic making sure their children's learning experiences are limited to their own race. Actually I never heard of a school that makes it a point to teach anything that originates from black or African sources only. Unless it's one of these Nation of Islam or Mosque educational centers, which teach racism.

Hans Christian Anderson's stories have nothing to do with "race" in fact they teach independence and tolerance. You are truly pathetic and disgusting.
I'm talking about white people in general. I'm not concerned with what you divine as the topic. Asians immigrated. Blacks were forced and had their families destroyed and split up due to white greed and lack of ethics, morals, and their savagery. Asians have a family oriented culture that was strong enough to withstand the propaganda whites tried to get them to believe. However, there are many that are starting to fall.

Hans Andersons stories have every thing to do with race. Your low intellectual capacity prevents you from seeing that.

Speaking of historical lies....Did Louis Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam gang ever tell you the true story of Muslim slave trade which made the Europeans look like JV?

I'm talking about white people in general. I'm not concerned with what you divine as the topic. Asians immigrated. Blacks were forced and had their families destroyed and split up due to white greed and lack of ethics, morals, and their savagery. Asians have a family oriented culture that was strong enough to withstand the propaganda whites tried to get them to believe. However, there are many that are starting to fall.

Hans Andersons stories have every thing to do with race. Your low intellectual capacity prevents you from seeing that.

A day ago you had no idea who Hans Christian Anderson was, now you're an expert on his racist stories. Ha ha ha. So tell us, how does the story of "The Emperor has no clothes" promote racism and white superiority?

Not true. Black was considered the color of divinity by many cultures. India had Black gods and considered white evil. Them same held true for Egyptians as well.

gee you are confused-----now roudy has been confirmed---
you are brainwashed by NOI and black is beautiful
propaganda. Nope----in india black was never beautiful-----
the "god" depicted in black is SIVA ----god of death and destruction. Sheesh-----you got books left over from the
the LSD era-------get some new stuff. In Egypt black
cats were magical and that is about it. Krishnah is blue

Forum List

Back