Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

I am speaking for the vast majority of Americans that stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel against IslamoNazis. We know who you stand for.

you mean the Hagee groupies, and the Zionist in and around congress?
The so holy Evan Christians who believe all Jews need to return to Israel so Jesus came come in the clouds, those ones?

No I mean vast majority of American public, including Christian conservatives. Take a look at the Gallup and other polls and get back to me if they don't indicate that overwhelming majority of Americans strongly support Israel.

I really want Israel to work for the Israelites over there, but I will not condone their actions against the Pals and their false flag ops and their push to attack Iran and their interference in our government. Israel does not put us first, does it, we really do not owe Israel anything.

When Boner invited Bibi and Bibi is coming that is it, never in all the years watching this crap have I seen anything like this. Israel should not be even considered in the matter with Iran unless as an ally of ours they are being attacked, and they are not.

Most americans that support Israel are either mainly Jews themselves or do not read the news.

So most Americans are either Jews, or ignorant eh? Last I checked the population of a Jews in the US was about five million.

And when Nancy Pelosi and her gang went to Syria without notifying Bush and had a meeting with Assad, I'm sure that also upset you just as much.

Amazing how ignorant and fulla shit these whiney terrorist lovers are.

The only reason we are in Syria now is due to Israel, the same reason we did Iraq. Divide and Concur, this was all planned out before 01, and Obama is not really pulling the strings but he is not bowing down to Israel like expected as the President, and oh that is making them made. Bonner is maybe making a run for Presidency the way he is sucking up. You confuse as a Dem lover, I'm not a fan of Pelosi or Hillary.

Well what a big surprise. Nutjob IslamoNazi loving Jew hater thinks Syria is Israel's fault.

There will be more progress debating a donkey than a mental case like this dope.

Thanks Irosie , Divide and Conquer" is how war is won, Jews are good at it.
Your citizen-of-Iran paranoia is beginning to show through.

You think Penelope is Iranian? I don't-----I have never
met a stupid Iranian-----not that stupid. Most of the people
who leave Iran are of the intelligentsia
Intelligence and paranoia are usually complementary.

>>>???????
intelligentsia implies intelligence I would think. From personal experience paranoid people are most often intelligent. I should know, I was intelligent once. :eusa_shifty: As far as peace-n-flowers there I would guess she is from Iran but perhaps not. If she is the number one care she has is what war would do to her country.
These nitwits have no real affiliations except that they love anybody who hates America, Israel and the Jews.

oh gee----Penelope is afraid of Israel. !!!! she also seems afraid to learn English I wonder what "divide and concur"
means in her language. Sounds like a divorce settlement

Thanks Irosie , Divide and Conquer" is how war is won, Jews are good at it.

Yeah, cause, according to your Book of Jew Hate, all wars are caused by Jews, right? :rofl:

The so holy Evan Christians who believe all Jews need to return to Israel so Jesus came come in the clouds, those ones?

No I mean vast majority of American public, including Christian conservatives. Take a look at the Gallup and other polls and get back to me if they don't indicate that overwhelming majority of Americans strongly support Israel.

I really want Israel to work for the Israelites over there, but I will not condone their actions against the Pals and their false flag ops and their push to attack Iran and their interference in our government. Israel does not put us first, does it, we really do not owe Israel anything.

When Boner invited Bibi and Bibi is coming that is it, never in all the years watching this crap have I seen anything like this. Israel should not be even considered in the matter with Iran unless as an ally of ours they are being attacked, and they are not.

Most americans that support Israel are either mainly Jews themselves or do not read the news.

So most Americans are either Jews, or ignorant eh? Last I checked the population of a Jews in the US was about five million.

And when Nancy Pelosi and her gang went to Syria without notifying Bush and had a meeting with Assad, I'm sure that also upset you just as much.

The only reason we are in Syria now is due to Israel, the same reason we did Iraq. Divide and Concur, this was all planned out before 01, and Obama is not really pulling the strings but he is not bowing down to Israel like expected as the President, and oh that is making them made. Bonner is maybe making a run for Presidency the way he is sucking up. You confuse as a Dem lover, I'm not a fan of Pelosi or Hillary.

Well what a big surprise. Nutjob IslamoNazi loving Jew hater thinks Syria is Israel's fault.

There will be more progress debating a donkey than a mental case like this dope.

brought to us by the same people who think jews invented
cholera

Obama is still a thorn in the ass of many a racist still enraged he lives in the white house. I would say he is pretty relevant.

Obama is a thorn in the ass of America and the civilized world.

January 20, 2017, the end of an error.

Obama is still a thorn in the ass of many a racist still enraged he lives in the white house. I would say he is pretty relevant.

No just to racists in america. The civilized world thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.
Yeah, anybody who's against the emperor with no clothes must be a racist, right? :cuckoo:

cholera

You might go look for a donkey , easier for you to converse on your level.

Who in the heck would want to fight when you can talk it out. Some of you Israelites are still living in the OT.

No just to racists in america. The civilized world thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.
Yeah, anybody who's against the emperor with no clothes must be a racist, right? :cuckoo:
What emperor with no clothes are you talking about? The US has a president not an emperor. I thought everyone learned that in grade school?

cholera

Penelope-----it is hard but not hopeless------you can get remediation in English. Even I can help you. What is your
mother-tongue?

cholera

I'm conversing with one now, a mentally ill Jew hating donkey.

cholera

Penelope-----it is hard but not hopeless------you can get remediation in English. Even I can help you. What is your
mother-tongue?

Islamic Bray.

What emperor with no clothes are you talking about? The US has a president not an emperor. I thought everyone learned that in grade school?

greek-----"the emperor has no clothes" is a very much used
little saying-----most people learn it in grade school

Never heard of it. Never heard anyone use it. Maybe it has something to do with Greek not really being of any importance to me.

Some call him emperor with no clothes, others call him empty suit, while others call him empty chair. Same meaning.

Empty-Suit.png

empty_suit.jpg

Obama%20Emperor%20No%20Clothes.jpg

Obama-naked-emperor-610x400.jpg

empty-chair-day-e1346620287497.jpg

Never heard of it. Never heard anyone use it. Maybe it has something to do with Greek not really being of any importance to me.
It's a famous children's story. Did you make it past third grade? Typical Obama supporter: ignorant, illiterate, and mentally ill.

Some call him emperor with no clothes, others call him empty suit, while others call him empty chair. Same meaning.

Empty-Suit.png

empty_suit.jpg

Obama%20Emperor%20No%20Clothes.jpg

Obama-naked-emperor-610x400.jpg

empty-chair-day-e1346620287497.jpg
Those people are idiots. They are no loss.

Forum List

Back