Future President Christie @New Hampshire:2/3rds of semiconductors in the world are held in Taiwan. let's send a strong message to China not to invade!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
SEMI-CONDUCTORS (CHIPS) Supply needed by Russia to make laptops, smartphones and military equipment. But key suppliers are Taiwan and South Korea and they will no longer supply Russia because of the Ukraine-Russia War.

Taiwan is the leading country in manufacturing of Semi Conductors

FN4dJWDWQAUA5HO

FNlYVtxakAAqaOI

• Banned
“I’d rather buy oil from Gov. Doug Burgum of North Dakota than Vladimir Putin of Russia.” — Christie

"Maduro is just as big a thug as Putin. and we're having discussions with him? about what? this is absurd!" - Christie

Or we could rebuild our ability to manufacture microchips, Biden has pledged 50 billion in production for the US.

• Banned
"the election was not even rigged in 1 state, let alone the six Trump needed to win. i'm a federal prosecutor, i deal with facts, not emotion. i'm from New Jersey. The Godfather says it's business" - Christie

Christie is like Captain Obvious. At least he knows were chips are made as opposed to come on man lying dog faced pony soldier.

WHEN China takes Taiwan - with Afghanistan-style response from Xidenerica - all that will change and Russia will have all the microchips it needs. You? You'll learn to love your 1950's cars - if you can find one to buy.

This is why China so desperately wants Taiwan.

What Dark has said is true. It isn't rocket science to figure this out. Why create a new competitor to have to deal with the old, when you can just take over the old, and basically have a 90% monopoly.

What would computer manufacturers do? Phone? Auto? Our economy would tank for minimum 2 years, and inflation would get worse very quickly.

I wonder if this happens if the Left will still wonder why we have to invest heavily in our defense department?

What Dark has said is true. It isn't rocket science to figure this out. Why create a new competitor to have to deal with the old, when you can just take over the old, and basically have a 90% monopoly.

What would computer manufacturers do? Phone? Auto? Our economy would tank for minimum 2 years, and inflation would get worse very quickly.

I wonder if this happens if the Left will still wonder why we have to invest heavily in our defense department?
Since when has the defense budget been cut?

America needs to disengage from china economically

and good place to start is automobile

slap a big tariff on cars and auto parts from china

including the products being sold by General Motors which is quickly becoming a captive company

Since when has the defense budget been cut?

That is NOT the point! The point is, the Lefts incessant complaining that the Defense budget should be partially, if not mostly, converted to domestic spending.

Honestly Moon...............how many regular GOP or Democrat members do you actually think like the idea of what we are having to spend on defense? Most of us, think it SUCKS! In fact, most of us could think of 100s of different ways we would rather spend a lot of that money. Fact is, we the free world, are actually the MINORITY.

Throughout human history, despots have always risen. To remain free, we have to defend ourselves, it is just that simple. Doesn't mean I like it, you like it, or anyone else likes it; but just because we do not like it, doesn't make it 100% true.

Let me ask you---------->what happens when in a large city, for whatever reason the police stand down? CHAOS! That is a perfect example of the world, if nobody is there to defend you.

Forum List

Back