FUX news not re airing highest ratings in history debate....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hey FUX news, whats up with airing the first debate and not the one with Trump???? So much for highest ratings gloating....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's pretty simple really...
Fox caught a rash of shit for the way they treated Trump,they sure as hell dont want to put it out there again to piss off the viewers one more time.

Fox caught a rash of shit for the way they treated Trump,they sure as hell dont want to put it out there again to piss off the viewers one more time.

In a few short weeks CNN will do the same and I know for a fact, they will show the shit over and over and over again....why? because pissing off viewers don't mean shit with 300 million people in the country. FUX News need those mindless bastards to stay on the air...all trillion of em

Because most people were working when the earlier debate aired and did not seeit not the case with the primetime one pretty simple to figure out when you use logic and common sense.

The only reason they got that high rating is because C-Span did not carry the debate.

The only reason they got that high rating is because C-Span did not carry the debate.
This was the last time they had those ratings.. it wasn't even a debate. Fucking assholes talked more than the candidates.

This was the last time they had those ratings.. it wasn't even a debate. Fucking assholes talked more than the candidates.

I am very pissed at C-Span airing the live Canadian debates on that same night.
What's up with that?
We don't vote for Canadian politicians.

I am very pissed at C-Span airing the live Canadian debates on that same night.
What's up with that?
We don't vote for Canadian politicians.
Canuks do...

Of course they do, but we are not Canadians.

It's the right wing PC Police trying to muffle Trump for saying out loud what so many in the base think.

Hoist on their own petard.

In a few short weeks CNN will do the same and I know for a fact, they will show the shit over and over and over again....why? because pissing off viewers don't mean shit with 300 million people in the country. FUX News need those mindless bastards to stay on the air...all trillion of em
You idiots need mindless retards like you to keep idiots like obuthole in office.

You idiots need mindless retards like you to keep idiots like obuthole in office.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bible thumping cracker retard

Forum List

Back