FUX news not re airing highest ratings in history debate....LOLOLO

The never ending abaility of the liberal mind such as it is to always find something FOX related to whine about is truly something to behold.

The never ending abaility of the liberal mind such as it is to always find something FOX related to whine about is truly something to behold.

On any day, I'll put a liberal up against any GOP nut here to count how many postings you whiners have posted regarding liberals and visa versa....and since we know who the clear winner will be, I'll just leave it at dat.

On any day, I'll put a liberal up against any GOP nut here to count how many postings you whiners have posted regarding liberals and visa versa....and since we know who the clear winner will be, I'll just leave it at dat.
Honey, eat something… it will calm you down.
613MdF2SuIL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Hey FUX news, whats up with airing the first debate and not the one with Trump???? So much for highest ratings gloating....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Check Fox business channel Gertrude...it's just beginning now. Don't stay a low info moron.

I'm not talking about conservatives posting about liberals or vice versa I'm talking about liberals whinning about FOX if you want to do a comparison of threads and post by conservatives whinning about MSNBC compared to the the number by liberals whinning about FOX go for it. I'm sure we know who the clear winner will on that the far left liberal nut jobs here.

I'm not talking about conservatives posting about liberals or vice versa I'm talking about liberals whinning about FOX if you want to do a comparison of threads and post by conservatives whinning about MSNBC compared to the the number by liberals whinning about FOX go for it. I'm sure we know who the clear winner will on that the far left liberal nut jobs here.

Since nobody but you morons watch that shit, I triple dog dare you to show as much as 3 post about FUX news, just 3? I'll be waiting, you liar

Since nobody but you morons watch that shit, I triple dog dare you to show as much as 3 post about FUX news, just 3? I'll be waiting, you liar
Honey,
Three posts or three threads?

Sweetheart,
There are 97 threads including FOX in their titles. Make your pick.

You posted six times on the FOX thread you started you also have post from C Clayton and Guno.

Last edited:
Re ran it today.
Did you notice her starting viciously and vociferously every single time? Mud slinging usually starts after a few posts on the subject and then escalates into shit slinging. With her is different. She comes out with her pea gun spewing shit immediately

Ah. So she already knew. :)
I don't think she remembered… I am not going to speculate why she didn't….

Honey,
Three posts or three threads?

I don't believe you

Forum List

Back