G O P United in What They Don't Want - Faces Bloody Civil War Over What They Want

Stop with the bloody civil war crap- the GOP has always included the ignorant red neck racist gun and bible clinging fools- they're just loudmouth instead of silent "majority" now, and disappearing in the age of information, and blatant GOP failure and idiocy.

dear gawd, thankfully all Democrats-Liberals aren't as full of hate like you and rdean

Pfffft! Hoping for your recovery, honey. I only hate your stupid, brainwashed politics and lying greedy evil Pubs who brainwash you. Pubs and dupes are the obvious haters.

There is no civil war. We have RINO issues and I suspect they're plants by the democrat party.

Either way, these degenerates need to be removed from the platform.

Rubio, McCain, Christie. All RINOs and they need to be booted from the GOP. They are essentially liberal republicans and liberalism is degenerate and sub-human.

yea just keep all the far righties in your party,kick out the moderates and liberal Republicans....see how many elections you win.....in ten years time you guys will be footnotes in history.....and that is fine by me....good riddance....oh and please take the far left assholes with you wherever you end up.....you guys deserve each other....Dean would be a good roommate for ya.....

Obama is a moderate to you. :lol:

Sorry but calling liberals with an R next to their name moderates isn't something I'm going to fall for.

See that's the problem...you guys expect us to become more left and call it being moderate. I got a better idea. How about you ditch some of your principles and adobt mine and we'll call YOU a moderate.

Yeah that's good. How about you get tough on immigration and obamacare. C'mon do it. You should be more moderate.

See how that works?

Get out of here you pile of steaming shit.

Obama is a moderate to you.

no ...Obama is a shitty "Leader" to me and not a very good President

Sorry but calling liberals with an R next to their name moderates isn't something I'm going to fall for.

so i was right then....anyone who does not toe the Far Right bullshit you dont want around.....like i said....lets see how many elections you win without Moderate Republicans....

See that's the problem...you guys expect us to become more left and call it being moderate. I got a better idea. How about you ditch some of your principles and adobt mine and we'll call YOU a moderate.

im sorry but i think you will find i am not one of "those" guys whoever they are....
and the only Principals i have ditched is the one that people like you follow....."follow the Party....no matter what"....

How about you get tough on immigration and obamacare.

you dont know me very well do ya.....learn about the posters here before you spout off....

Get out of here you pile of steaming shit.

wow....arnt you the tough one.....im scared....:eusa_shifty:

You don't speak for the American people.

You need to shut the fuck up.

hey there, be more reasonable and less hostile and vulgar..this only creates more hate for Republicans on this board....you could of stopped with your first sentence

just my two cents dear

No, fuck them.

They are enemies to the united states.

only if they are Far Right and Left....and yes.....that includes you.....

Republicans can't be the party of "white" forever. Look at what they've done to the Southern States. What a mess.

Yes we can and that's exactly what we're going to do.

Whether we win elections or not is irrelevant. All that matters is that whites have a political party that represents them and their interests just like the Democrat party represents minorities and minority interests.

There's ample evidence that suggests the United States is divided among racial lines and politics is no exception.

I love you. An honest Republican. Someone who can be respected for "coming out" and admitting what they believe and saying up front what so many whisper behind closed doors.

The majority of Democrats may be white, but they are also the people Republicans hate with a passion. Gays, college professors, scientists, poor people, feminists, people who believe in equal rights and woman's rights. All the people Republicans hate. Then you add in all the minorities. No wonder the KKK and the Aryan Nation are disbanding and saying Republicans have co-opted their positions.

hey there, be more reasonable and less hostile and vulgar..this only creates more hate for Republicans on this board....you could of stopped with your first sentence

just my two cents dear

No, fuck them.

They are enemies to the united states.

No not all of them here are, a few maybe...please take my advice into concideration

he cant Steph.....if he tries the implant in his head creates a migraine episode.....

You are obsessed with your phony scandals, we are obsessed with your civil war.

Political obsessions are sometimes cured at election time !

:lol:

MY phony scandals?....what the hell are you talking about?.....my Civil War?.....you are just a tad out there aint ya?....

A tad? A tad? Are you reading the same posts I am?:)

He's a tad out there much like Australia is just a tad off the Coast of the United States.

your right.....he can probably see Franco where he is at.....

Stop with the bloody civil war crap- the GOP has always included the ignorant red neck racist gun and bible clinging fools- they're just loudmouth instead of silent "majority" now, and disappearing in the age of information, and blatant GOP failure and idiocy.

my new Ring hasnt come in yet.....can someone who has one translate that?....thanx....

Pfffft! Hoping for your recovery, honey. I only hate your stupid, brainwashed politics and lying greedy evil Pubs who brainwash you. Pubs and dupes are the obvious haters.

Brainwashed?....you wanna see how Brainwashed Frankie is?.....Frankie?.....have the Democrats ever lied to anyone or fucked someone over?....

Republicans can't be the party of "white" forever. Look at what they've done to the Southern States. What a mess.

Whether we win elections or not is irrelevant. All that matters is that whites have a political party that represents them and their interests just like the Democrat party represents minorities and minority interests.

There's ample evidence that suggests the United States is divided among racial lines and politics is no exception.

I love you. An honest Republican. Someone who can be respected for "coming out" and admitting what they believe and saying up front what so many whisper behind closed doors.

The majority of Democrats may be white, but they are also the people Republicans hate with a passion. Gays, college professors, scientists, poor people, feminists, people who believe in equal rights and woman's rights. All the people Republicans hate. Then you add in all the minorities. No wonder the KKK and the Aryan Nation are disbanding and saying Republicans have co-opted their positions.

see i told you Throrax....you and Dean would make great room mates....he loves you......Far Left/ Far Right......what a combo.....only trouble is i give ya 3 days and they will have the Homicide Detectives there....

Of course the Republicans are in disarray right now. Republicans care about what their candidate stands for. There are a lot of ideas coming together right now. The Tea Party, Libertarians, neocons all are looking for a candidate that can represent all of them. When they decide on one the Party will come together. The democrats don't care what their candidate stands for, they vote which ever way they are told to vote. They vote the party not the candidate. It takes brains to be Republican, any idiot can be a democrat.

It's pretty obvious from the posts on this thread - G O P Are United in What They Don't Want - and Relish a Bloody Civil War Over What They Want

Republicans hate each other more than they hate Democrats ....

:)

my new Ring hasnt come in yet.....can someone who has one translate that?....thanx....

:lol:
good one dear

th

Get your order in early for champaign, folks! The next election is in the bag! We will have at least 8 more years after this administration!

I'd rather give you indefinite presidency than abandon my principles. Fuck you.

Aw...I bet you say that to ALL the boys!

It's pretty obvious from the posts on this thread - G O P Are United in What They Don't Want - and Relish a Bloody Civil War Over What They Want

Republicans hate each other more than they hate Democrats ....

As obvious on this thread, the far right has outgrown the tea party as too tame, they need something like: The Total Hateful, Angry, Vengeful, Return to 1860, White Supremist Party

Forum List

Back