G O P United in What They Don't Want - Faces Bloody Civil War Over What They Want

The GOP has demonstrated zero tolerance for compromise or tax increases. All you hear from the Right these days is bitching and whining. No solutions. No leadership. Nothing but hate and moaning.

Believe it or not, in the late 70s the Republican Party was in worse condition. The immediate post-Watergate era was ugly. Real ugly. I know because I was there, just getting started in politics, making speeches against labor unions, left wing agendas in our schools, and the ERA at my state capitol.

The GOP was completely demoralized.

Then came Reagan. A real leader. Focused, optimistic, and full of superior ideas.

That's all it took then, and that is all it will take now.

The bitching and moaning and if-it-has-to-do-with-Obama-we-must-complain attitude needs to go. It is time to take out the trash, and listen to the people with superior ideas and push them to the front.

Republicans can't be the party of "white" forever. Look at what they've done to the Southern States. What a mess.

Yes we can and that's exactly what we're going to do.

Whether we win elections or not is irrelevant. All that matters is that whites have a political party that represents them and their interests just like the Democrat party represents minorities and minority interests.

There's ample evidence that suggests the United States is divided among racial lines and politics is no exception.

The GOP has demonstrated zero tolerance for compromise or tax increases. All you hear from the Right these days is bitching and whining. No solutions. No leadership. Nothing but hate and moaning.

Believe it or not, in the late 70s the Republican Party was in worse condition. The immediate post-Watergate era was ugly. Real ugly. I know because I was there, just getting started in politics, making speeches against labor unions, left wing agendas in our schools, and the ERA at my state capitol.

Then came Reagan. A real leader. Focused, optimistic, and full of superior ideas.

The bitching and moaning and if-it-has-to-do-with-Obama-we-must-complain attitude needs to go. It is time to take out the trash, and listen to the people with superior ideas and push them to the front.

The problem is the left wing degenerates are the one's who aren't willing to compromise. They're doing this with everything. Obamacare, immigration, foreign policy. They want the whole cake and don't want to share.

The problem is the leftist.

We don't need you, a less-than-human liberal, to tell us what we need. We know what we need. If you think we're going to take your advice on anything you're insane.

As far as I'm concerned you're more an enemy to me than the Taliban.

The American people respond to clarity. They respond to real fairness, except they have been exposed to nothing but bogus ideas of fairness from the Left and Right for so long it will be a bit of an uphill battle.

Everyone, left and right, is infected with a poison. The "gimme, gimme, gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it" poison.

Yes, the left and right are infected with this poison.

This is the very first thing which must be addressed and cured.

Rdean and his politics of color..

I guess whites can't have a political party even if what the hater Rdean claims..

Hell we don't have a Congressional white Caucus in our own Government..we need to demand affirmative action I guess

The American people respond to clarity. They respond to real fairness, except they have been exposed to nothing but bogus ideas of fairness from the Left and Right for so long it will be a bit of an uphill battle.

Everyone, left and right, is infected with a poison. The "gimme, gimme, gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it" poison.

You don't speak for the American people.

You need to shut the fuck up.

The problem is the left wing degenerates are the one's who aren't willing to compromise. They're doing this with everything. Obamacare, immigration, foreign policy. They want the whole cake and don't want to share.

We don't need you, a less-than-human liberal, to tell us what we need. We know what we need. If you think we're going to take your advice on anything you're insane.

You see?

I am a Reagan conservative. Did I not say such people would be excoriated today?

Thanks for proving my point.

You assholes have completely destroyed the legacy we built for you.

Rdean and his politics of color..

I guess whites can't have a political party even if what the hater Rdean claims..

Hell we don't have a Congressional white Caucus in our own Government..we need to demand affirmative action I guess

Exactly.

We will have a party for ourselves, I'm not even concerned about winning elections at this point.

Only a party that represents me and my principles. Having principles is more important than going along to get along.

Fuck you liberal sacks of sub-human trash.

You see?

I am a Reagan conservative. Did I not say such people would be excoriated today?

stop broad brushing it's beneath you

You see?

Reagan is a PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

F U C K REAGAN.

Go ahead. Continue being whiny little bitches. Keep starting whiny bitch topics. Whine away.

It's working out so well for you. Very attractive.

Go ahead. Continue being whiny little bitches. Keep starting whiny bitch topics. Whine away.

Great so shut the fuck up and go post in a different thread you fuck ass sack of shit.

now who's whining? ^^^^
chill pill dear..:eusa_angel:

there is no civil war. We have rino issues and i suspect they're plants by the democrat party.

Either way, these degenerates need to be removed from the platform.

Rubio, mccain, christie. All rinos and they need to be booted from the gop. They are essentially liberal republicans and liberalism is degenerate and sub-human.

they have discovered our conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no civil war. We have rino issues and i suspect they're plants by the democrat party.

Rubio, mccain, christie. All rinos and they need to be booted from the gop. They are essentially liberal republicans and liberalism is degenerate and sub-human.

they have discovered our conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a fucking dumbass.

Anyone can choose whether they want to run as a democrat or a republican. :cuckoo:

The Coming Republican Civil War

The last two Republican Party presidential candidates—John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney last year—have something in common. Neither one could ever qualify as a true life-long conservative. And a lot of self-described “real conservatives” want Republicans to keep that in mind as they begin to mull the field of White House contenders for 2016.

Conservative activists no doubt see the 2016 battle for the Republican presidential nomination as their best chance, perhaps since Ronald Reagan won in 1980, to put forward a real conservative candidate.

The Coming Republican Civil War « USA Politics

you are just as obsessed with these jerks as Dean and your brother Dudley is....Obsession is a mental disorder....

You are obsessed with your phony scandals, we are obsessed with your civil war.

Political obsessions are sometimes cured at election time !

:lol:

MY phony scandals?....what the hell are you talking about?.....my Civil War?.....you are just a tad out there aint ya?....

There is no civil war. We have RINO issues and I suspect they're plants by the democrat party.

Rubio, McCain, Christie. All RINOs and they need to be booted from the GOP. They are essentially liberal republicans and liberalism is degenerate and sub-human.

yea just keep all the far righties in your party,kick out the moderates and liberal Republicans....see how many elections you win.....in ten years time you guys will be footnotes in history.....and that is fine by me....good riddance....oh and please take the far left assholes with you wherever you end up.....you guys deserve each other....Dean would be a good roommate for ya.....

Last edited:

No leadership

so the Democrats are showing "leadership"?.......

Republicans can't be the party of "white" forever. Look at what they've done to the Southern States. What a mess.

Yes we can and that's exactly what we're going to do.

Whether we win elections or not is irrelevant. All that matters is that whites have a political party that represents them and their interests just like the Democrat party represents minorities and minority interests.

There's ample evidence that suggests the United States is divided among racial lines and politics is no exception.

and people like you on the right and Dean on the left.....just keep that divide wide.....aint that just great.....

that poison is the "Far" Mental disease.....Far Right and Far Left.....

Forum List

Back