G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

I still say that the best thing would be to put obama and Putin in a cage match and let them fight it out. Last one standing get's his way on Syria. I'd LOVE to see that.

I would love to see Putin with his black belt in martial arts slam obama into the ground! Now that's worth the price of admission.

I still say that the best thing would be to put obama and Putin in a cage match and let them fight it out. Last one standing get's his way on Syria. I'd LOVE to see that.

I would love to see Putin with his black belt in martial arts slam obama into the ground! Now that's worth the price of admission.

Yeah, obama vs Putin would last about 6 seconds.

Now the right wing anti communists are cheering for Putin the communist, which shows their intense and irrational hatred of the black man in their white house

Not to worry though, Romney has it locked up.

I agree--Putin is a jackass and worse. That probably won't help but it is the truth.

Almost 10 AM and I haven't turned on the TV for more news of Syria.

This is a 'different world' from any time in the recent past. Kruschev, Gobachev--I forget the others.

The response was appropriate.

Tell me you aren't buying into this shit?

And Putin is not a jackass for trying to stop Obama from dropping bombs on innocent Syrian civilians just because he wants another regime change.

Screw off with the "world enforcer" shit.

Yeah right! Saying such things would take balls. We all know he doesn't have any... That should have been the first clue. :lol:

Immie

Now the right wing anti communists are cheering for Putin the communist, which shows their intense and irrational hatred of the black man in their white house

well if you say so...then we say you left wingers were cheering for Saddam Hussein when protesting Bush and Iraq.... and how about that shoe thrower, you all about almost cheered yourselves to death over that one and made the guy a hero...talk about taking SIDES AGAINST your country and the WHITE guy the white house

stuff it we are sick of hearing you idiots

Hey idiot. What class of government is ruling the Russia right now?

Dumbass.

well if you say so...then we say you left wingers were cheering for Saddam Hussein when protesting Bush and Iraq.... and how about that shoe thrower, you all about almost cheered yourselves to death over that one and made the guy a hero...talk about taking SIDES AGAINST your country and the WHITE guy the white house

If it weren't for us "idiots" posting you would probably have no life at all. How does it feel to have a colored guy in your white house though? A slow burning rage?

It's mutual. Unfortunately it would appear nobody told you that you don't have to read or respond here.

Dayum..

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance, “Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said. “What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face. “Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”
G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass : The New Yorker
:eusa_shifty:

seams this is just humor, I can't find another reference.

pity, would have enjoyed seeing some manhood

It's mutual. Unfortunately it would appear nobody told you that you don't have to read or respond here.

and as usual you can't keep your nose out peoples conversations with someone else..

so you can stuff too

Too bad the Republicans can't see their "Obama Derangement Syndrome" is the only embarrassment.

At least when I point out GOP "fiascoes and debacles", I'm not making it up.

It is pretty hilarious the most ridiculous political party on the planet deludes itself into thinking they are "leading the world".

and as usual you can't keep your nose out peoples conversations with someone else..

so you can stuff too

And as usual, you can't just drop it. If it was a private conversation, you also never figured out how to use the PM system.

so you can stuff too

And as usual, you can't just drop it. If it was a private conversation, you also never figured out how to use the PM system.

ah, the witch comes back too...
fly away...

Tw@t? I Cu^nt hear you. No one was cheering for Saddam you lying sack of.......and the entire country was embarrassed the Iraqi who threw the shoe at Bush became a "national hero" in Iraq.

You are such a dumbass. Don't you get it? The Iraqi's making a hero of that guy proved that Republicans and Bush FAILED in Iraq. That's what happens when you have stupid and ignorant people lying the country into a war that never should have happened. Then the same dumbass tards can't even see the fiasco they perpetrated on the entire world.

Republicans refuse to take even the tiniest bit of Responsibility for their debacle because they are so damn dumb and insulated, they won't even see the debacle they created.

Then you get morons like Steph crying it would have succeeded if only...blah blah blah...!

No, it wouldn't have succeeded. Republicans don't know enough. They aren't smart enough. They have no vision. And they are to stupid to even see that pit lined with stakes they dragged the country into.

Is anyone so fucking stupid that they believe if everyone in the US were 100% behind Bush, no matter the evidence or reality, that he and the Republicans wouldn't have "failed"????? It still would have been a debacle. Bush and the Republicans still would have gotten that same old pair of shoes.

Forum List

Back