G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

well now we see where the lefty sheep got their talking point for the week from...mediamatters

I'd be embarrassed to repeat this, but they do as if on cue...ready-march hup 1 --2-3

man oh man, that is SAD

well now we see where the lefty sheep got their talking point for the week from...mediamatters

I'd be embarrassed to repeat this, but they do as if on cue...ready-march hup 1 --2-3

man oh man, that is SAD

and RWer's get their talking points from Pravda

Dayum..

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance, “Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said. “What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face. “Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”
G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass : The New Yorker
:eusa_shifty:

Barack is right. Pooty Poot is a horse's ass.

What's ironic is the President Putin just proved that obama was a jackass and proved it to the whole world.

What's ironic is the President Putin just proved that obama was a jackass and proved it to the whole world.

Naw.

Putin seems to be separating Americans from CommieCons.

Americans generally hate commies.

It's in our DNA.

Seems it's not in yours, comrade.

:lol:

I agree--Putin is a jackass and worse. That probably won't help but it is the truth.

Almost 10 AM and I haven't turned on the TV for more news of Syria.

This is a 'different world' from any time in the recent past. Kruschev, Gobachev--I forget the others.

The response was appropriate.
Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko and Gorbachev
were the last 4 'leaders' of the USSR before the breakup of the union.

Dayum..

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance, “Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said. “What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face. “Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”
G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass : The New Yorker
:eusa_shifty:

Imagine if...

Forum List

Back