GA police post attacked; Canadian cop murdered; War on Cops continues

Your comment: "Since you're all in favor of giving them room to destroy,it's hardly a stretch to think that giving oral favors to feral thugs would be out of bounds for you."
Cleveland cops coming under attack too.

News from The Associated Press

Black people really want to get it started. Hope it's soon.

If they really want to kick things off they need to attack a white enclave like my neighborhood.
I think they're afraid to find out just how outmatched they really are.
The only assholes talking about attacking people based on race; about starting some war between the races are losers like you.

I'm not the one giving room to destroy.
You seem to have a problem with someone protecting their property and their families.
Hate to break it to you but thats just not going to happen.
So, either you still don't understand the rather simple words I used or you know that I never posted anything like you claim. Is that your concession?

If you're unable to follow maybe you should stop posting on message boards.
Your comment: "Since you're all in favor of giving them room to destroy,it's hardly a stretch to think that giving oral favors to feral thugs would be out of bounds for you." My reply: "Where did I post anything remotely supportive of letting Anyone destroy anything? You are a lying prick."

Since then, you have not identified where I posted that I supported destroying anything. You cannot. You lied. You continue to lie.

If they really want to kick things off they need to attack a white enclave like my neighborhood.
The only assholes talking about attacking people based on race; about starting some war between the races are losers like you.

You seem to have a problem with someone protecting their property and their families.
So, either you still don't understand the rather simple words I used or you know that I never posted anything like you claim. Is that your concession?

Oh, I have followed you quite well. You post assertion and when confronted with a request to prove them, you can't. You then post this weird shit about "conceding". Which, of course, is another lie.

Read the thread...I just did.
You clearly had a problem following it and inserted your stupidity.:itsok:

Your comment: "Since you're all in favor of giving them room to destroy,it's hardly a stretch to think that giving oral favors to feral thugs would be out of bounds for you."

Your comment: "Since you're all in favor of giving them room to destroy,it's hardly a stretch to think that giving oral favors to feral thugs would be out of bounds for you." My reply: "Where did I post anything remotely supportive of letting Anyone destroy anything? You are a lying prick."

Since then, you have not identified where I posted that I supported destroying anything. You cannot. You lied. You continue to lie.

You insinuated I should shoot myself rather than protect my home.
Go read the entire thread. Maybe if you'd keep your yap shut you wouldn't find yourself having to defend the indefensible.

Cleveland cops coming under attack too.

News from The Associated Press

Black people really want to get it started. Hope it's soon.

I think you are afraid. Thats why despite your numbers you are too frightened to leave your enclave. Youre a bitch but everyone already knew that. :laugh:

Go read the entire thread. Maybe if you'd keep your yap shut you wouldn't find yourself having to defend the indefensible.
You insinuated you wanted to go to battle but like most pussies you back pedaled and claimed you only want to protect your property. Now you only want Black people to attack you despite your overwhelming numbers. :laugh:

Like most of your hair lice carrying racist brethern youre afraid. Its ok but just know I know.

Stop whining monkey. You are the one with all the false bravado but no balls to actually do anything. You monkeys crack me up.
laugh.gif

You insinuated you wanted to go to battle but like most pussies you back pedaled and claimed you only want to protect your property. Now you only want Black people to attack you despite your overwhelming numbers. :laugh:

Like most of your hair lice carrying racist brethern youre afraid. Its ok but just know I know.

You think I'm going to defend the ghetto?
Now why would I stop those idiots from burning down their own neighborhoods?

You think I'm going to defend the ghetto?
Now why would I stop those idiots from burning down their own neighborhoods?
You said you wanted to defend your home didnt you? I'm not talking about where you live in the ghetto however. I'm talking about your false bravado. If you have numbers bring them and see what happens. Whats up? You scared?

Forum List

Back