GA police post attacked; Canadian cop murdered; War on Cops continues

Oh...and black leaders in Texas threaten ISIS style attacks.
One black leader said that could happen if things did not change. He did not threaten such attacks. All you do is lie
He's a black church preacher. 75% of the women in his congregation have children out of wedlock and he does nothing about it. Just blames the police when their fatherless feral fucks act out.
Yes I have. You did not make that moronic comment you made your own moronic comment sorry to mix you up with the other moron.
Now that you've disparaged with no basis, how about a basis? What do you disagree with?
Your abject racism.
What racism? Explain what was racist. Not jibing with left wing ideology doesn't make someone a racist. You need to back up your insult.

One black leader said that could happen if things did not change. He did not threaten such attacks. All you do is lie
He's a black church preacher. 75% of the women in his congregation have children out of wedlock and he does nothing about it. Just blames the police when their fatherless feral fucks act out.
Yes I have. You did not make that moronic comment you made your own moronic comment sorry to mix you up with the other moron.
Now that you've disparaged with no basis, how about a basis? What do you disagree with?
Your abject racism.
What racism? Explain what was racist. Not jibing with left wing ideology doesn't make someone a racist. You need to back up your insult.
Calling black teenagers, especially the ones in this incident, some of whom actually lived in the community with the pool, "fatherless feral fucks" is racist. You know nothing about any of the teens who were at that pool. But, since they are black, they must all be fatherless and "feral". Frankly, better that they be fatherless than raised by a racist who will teach them the hate you must be teaching your kids, if you have any.

Your abject racism.
Calling black teenagers, especially the ones in this incident, some of whom actually lived in the community with the pool, "fatherless feral fucks" is racist. You know nothing about any of the teens who were at that pool. But, since they are black, they must all be fatherless and "feral". Frankly, better that they be fatherless than raised by a racist who will teach them the hate you must be teaching your kids, if you have any.
I'm referring to the undisciplined deviants in the video.
Three of four blacks are essentially fatherless so the fatherless feral comment stands.

Man Opens Fire at Georgia State Patrol Post Officer.com
Edmonton Canada Constable Daniel Woodall Fatally Shot Serving Warrant

A psycho with a rifle attacks a Georgia Highway Patrol post.

A Canadian officer is shot and killed during a warrant service. Cops burn house down with killer in it.

War on Cops.
is this ever going to end? we may as well split the country in half, a topic we bring up time to time. all of the racists can have the northern half, and the well behaved and reasonable thinking Americans can have the lower tier. just like the good old days of the 1860's.

I wish they'd get on with it and stop flapping their lips.
No you dont. You'd be on the fastest thing moving out of town if that happened. :laugh:

Hardly,we dont have any blacks in my neighborhood.

No you dont. You'd be on the fastest thing moving out of town if that happened. :laugh:

OK Now I understand the reason for your bravado. You wont ever have to face a Black person in real life.
laugh.gif

OK Now I understand the reason for your bravado. You wont ever have to face a Black person in real life.
laugh.gif

I see black people all the time at my favorite Cajun restaurant.
Of course they aren't the feral ghetto type you're so fond of.

laugh.gif

^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

garden variety southern cracker

Seems that some people are realizing that all those years, cops were lying about confrontations with citizens.....

laugh.gif

What does that have to do with the fact you are afraid of Black people and would be on the fastest thing smokin out of town if something went down?

Seems that some people are realizing that all those years, cops were lying about confrontations with citizens.....

You lied to the Navy for 20 years just to keep your job....despite swearing to an oath. Hypocrite.

laugh.gif

What does that have to do with the fact you are afraid of Black people and would be on the fastest thing smokin out of town if something went down?

Nah...I'd be on the porch upstairs with the AR doing the world a favor.

laugh.gif

You'd shoot all of your neighbors? I thought you liked white people?

laugh.gif

To do the world a favor would only take one bullet.

laugh.gif

Nah...just the feral negro interlopers.

laugh.gif

To do the world a favor would only take one bullet.

Now why would I do that when I have thousands?
You must be another one of those "We need to give them room to destroy" idiots.
Which I'm fine with as long as it's your house being targeted.

laugh.gif

Nah...just the feral negro interlopers.
I thought you said there were no Black people in your neighborhood? Youre full of shit like most pale monkeys.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back