GA police post attacked; Canadian cop murdered; War on Cops continues

To do the world a favor would only take one bullet.

Now why would I do that when I have thousands?
You must be another one of those "We need to give them room to destroy" idiots.
Which I'm fine with as long as it's your house being targeted.
You said you wanted to improve the world. White, feral thugs like you are never missed.

How many feral thugs live in one of the top three rated master planned communities in nation and retired at 46?
Liberals....they cant even insult with any accuracy.
Probably zero. What does that have to do with you being a feral monkey thug?
Let me translate. "Planned community" = "trailer park" and "retired"="collecting social security disability".

That may be your idea of a quality retirement.
I think i'll stick with mine thanks.

Now why would I do that when I have thousands?
You must be another one of those "We need to give them room to destroy" idiots.
Which I'm fine with as long as it's your house being targeted.
You said you wanted to improve the world. White, feral thugs like you are never missed.

How many feral thugs live in one of the top three rated master planned communities in nation and retired at 46?
Liberals....they cant even insult with any accuracy.
Probably zero. What does that have to do with you being a feral monkey thug?
Let me translate. "Planned community" = "trailer park" and "retired"="collecting social security disability".

That may be your idea of a quality retirement.
I think i'll stick with mine thanks.
I would have thought a trailer park and collecting SSD would be a step up from your current circumstances of living on the street? What time does the library close you use for computer access?

To do the world a favor would only take one bullet.
I knew you were a coward. You would kill yourself? Why not educate yourself and become an asset?
laugh.gif

Now why would you talk to PuddlyMurphy that way?
She'd be the first to suck your dick if you asked her.
You go ahead and take care of him. That would be more to your liking.

Since you're all in favor of giving them room to destroy,it's hardly a stretch to think that giving oral favors to feral thugs would be out of bounds for you.
Where did I post anything remotely supportive of letting snyone destroy anything? You are a lying prick.

Nah..you're just a dumb cvnt who flaps her lips and lacks reading comprehension.
I said I'd protect my home against any attempt to violate it,and I'd use my AR to do it.
You took affront to that and insinuated I should shoot myself rather than the thugs.
It's not my fault you're to damn stupid to see the correlation.

I knew you were a coward. You would kill yourself? Why not educate yourself and become an asset?
laugh.gif

Since you're all in favor of giving them room to destroy,it's hardly a stretch to think that giving oral favors to feral thugs would be out of bounds for you.
Where did I post anything remotely supportive of letting snyone destroy anything? You are a lying prick.

Nah..you're just a dumb cvnt who flaps her lips and lacks reading comprehension.
I said I'd protect my home against any attempt to violate it,and I'd use my AR to do it.
You took affront to that and insinuated I should shoot myself rather than the thugs.
Stop lying you little hair lice ridden monkey. This is what you said.

I wish they'd get on with it and stop flapping their lips.

Like you were going to do anything but relocate!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Come on over and try and climb my fence.

laugh.gif

Come on over and try and climb my fence.
You are fenced in for a reason. I dont make a practice of climbing into zoo enclosures with feral simians.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Let's try this again. Read really slow and get help for words you don't recognize. Where did I post anything that suggested that I supported anyone destroying anything? Try responding to the question this time.

Let's try this again. Read really slow and get help for words you don't recognize. Where did I post anything that suggested that I supported anyone destroying anything? Try responding to the question this time.

If you want to retract your statement just say so.

It would be nice if you actually had the balls to make a substantive reply; to point out where I wrote the things you claim I wrote. But, since you lack those, your next response will be similarly empty.

Cleveland cops coming under attack too.

News from The Associated Press

Black people really want to get it started. Hope it's soon.

If they really want to kick things off they need to attack a white enclave like my neighborhood.
I think they're afraid to find out just how outmatched they really are.
The only assholes talking about attacking people based on race; about starting some war between the races are losers like you.

It would be nice if you actually had the balls to make a substantive reply; to point out where I wrote the things you claim I wrote. But, since you lack those, your next response will be similarly empty.

Are you so dimwitted you cant remember your own posts?

If they really want to kick things off they need to attack a white enclave like my neighborhood.
The only assholes talking about attacking people based on race; about starting some war between the races are losers like you.

I'm not the one giving room to destroy.
You seem to have a problem with someone protecting their property and their families.
Hate to break it to you but thats just not going to happen.

You seem to have a problem with someone protecting their property and their families.
So, either you still don't understand the rather simple words I used or you know that I never posted anything like you claim. Is that your concession?

So, either you still don't understand the rather simple words I used or you know that I never posted anything like you claim. Is that your concession?

If you're unable to follow maybe you should stop posting on message boards.

Are you so dimwitted you cant remember your own posts?
So, you are conceding that I never posted anything like what you claim. That is a start. First, you stop lying then you admit past lies. You have a long way to go, but you made a good start.

If you're unable to follow maybe you should stop posting on message boards.
Oh, I have followed you quite well. You post assertion and when confronted with a request to prove them, you can't. You then post this weird shit about "conceding". Which, of course, is another lie.

Forum List

Back