Gaetz reups vow to nominate Trump for House Speaker

All excellent points.

The problem is that none of you seem to understand the stakes here.

There's been a movement afoot for a year to nominate Trump for Speaker and then remove Biden and Harris via impeachment thus propelling Trump back into the WH.

Of course the country would see that for what it is and if we didn't explode in a violent uprising over it, it would simply wreak the biggest electoral reprisal in history and the Republican Party if it survived at all would be out of power for a generation.

Honestly I don't think the country would survive that.

I agree we would likely not survive such a stunt as a country. It would be the end if the U.S. as we know it. Just like we would likely have not survived as a nation had Trump pulled off his attempted bloodless coup and gotten himself installed into the White House against the will of the people and the states.

Democrats in certain States changed voting laws in 2020 which has never been done....fair is fair.
Republicans contested those changes in court before the election and the changes were found to be legal

When Trump lost (and down ballot Republicans still won) the Crybaby Loser complained he was cheated

How do you know none of them will be deported? Just because you, personally, hate Latinos?
They are requesting asylum and with Title 42 expiring, we cannot deport them until after their care is adjudicated.

As for your stupid comment, my wife is Hispanic, so is my daughter-in-law, and two of my grandchildren are half-Hispanic and black! (Their Dad was a black Hispanic.

The problem is that they are now trained to lie by dem sponsored NGO's so they can unlawfully make such a claim.

90% however disappear once released and never show up for their hearing.

Why do you want to flood the country with frauds and liars stealing public services from our own people?

Links for any of that would be great.

Nothing would give me more joy than for Trump to regain the White House by roundabout means.

:laughing0301:

I would enjoy the suicides and complete meltdowns that would ensue.

Schadenfreude

:banana:

Given Gaetz’ s legal problems

Why would Republicans support anything he proposes?

What is it that attracts trump trash to children?
They had a good teacher.

3A1Z.gif

Forum List

Back