Gaetz reups vow to nominate Trump for House Speaker

This is part of a Conservative fantasy scenario where both Biden and Harris get impeached simultaneously and the Speaker of the House is next in line
And it would drive you fools to complete bat-shit. It would be glorious.

:laughing0301:

Mac would finally do the honorable thing....with hollowpoints.

Republicans should take the House….they have it Gerrymandered

The Senate could go either way with several vacant seats up for grabs

President Biden and our beautiful Vice President will be around till 2025
You are delusional hun----one or both will be gone by 2025. Even if the dem puppet masters continue to massively cheat and are able to keep control----they don't like the HO and always meant Biden to be a place holder for Hiliary.

I saw a report today that the CBP picked up Cubans and Venezuelans yesterday. That sounds like an open border to me. since none of them will be deported.
That's really not news.

OTM's make up about 30% of interdictions year to year.

OMG, brown people can claim asylum, we must have let the flood gates open.
The problem is that they are now trained to lie by dem sponsored NGO's so they can unlawfully make such a claim.

90% however disappear once released and never show up for their hearing.

Why do you want to flood the country with frauds and liars stealing public services from our own people?

Good idea then he'll be a shooo-in for POTUS again. 'Nancy pants' gotta go.

Last edited:
They are also fantasizing about der Further getting back into power so they can deny elections to the masses to install their dictator.
Is that really the best you can offer? You sound like an angry third grader resorting to such childishness.

Yes, we have, there are no shortages of rich bitches who think they can pervert the law to keep themselves in power and supplicant submissives like you to propel them.
Envy and covetousness are both poison.

Personally I'd prefer self made men and women and term limits to keep the, "political class" from even existing.

We're supposed to be governed by our peers, not the rejects found along the side of the road, nor any sort of American Aristocracy.

Trump is unsuited both intellectually and emotionally to be Speaker of the House

You need a strong understanding of House rules, laws and precedences
You also need to get along with others to form consensus

Trump has neither skill
All excellent points.

The problem is that none of you seem to understand the stakes here.

There's been a movement afoot for a year to nominate Trump for Speaker and then remove Biden and Harris via impeachment thus propelling Trump back into the WH.

Of course the country would see that for what it is and if we didn't explode in a violent uprising over it, it would simply wreak the biggest electoral reprisal in history and the Republican Party if it survived at all would be out of power for a generation.

Honestly I don't think the country would survive that.

Forum List

Back