Gaetz reups vow to nominate Trump for House Speaker

Did they forget it takes a majority vote to elect the speaker?

And Trump has to be a member of the House which he is not.

One need not be a member of the House, though they've always been. All the Constitution states on that matter is:

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Where it gets funny is the loons think this is the short path to the White House for Trump, who they plan to make president by impeaching both the president and the vice president, making Trump next in line.

Seems they already forgot it takes a 2/3rds vote in the Senate to convict.

One need not be a member of the House, though they've always been. All the Constitution states on that matter is:

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Where it gets funny is the loons think this is the short path to the White House for Trump, who they plan to make president by impeaching both the president and the vice president, making Trump next in line.

Seems they already forgot it takes a 2/3rds vote in the Senate to convict.
After the midterms they should be very close to getting that vote.

Prove it.
You want me to prove that we don't apprehend and deport people?

Ok.

“CBP’s January Monthly Operational Update shows migratory flows decreased in January, with CBP personnel encountering 14 percent fewer individuals along the Southwest border than December. Most encounters in January were of single adults and a majority were expelled under Title 42,” said CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus. “Overall illegal narcotic seizures decreased, though there was a substantial increase of fentanyl interdictions. CBP continues to take important steps to improve our ability to interdict narcotics and keep dangerous drugs off our streets.”

A 10 second google search because you're not worth any more time shows a statement by the CBP that they deport the majority they apprehend.

You want me to prove that we don't apprehend and deport people?

Ok.

“CBP’s January Monthly Operational Update shows migratory flows decreased in January, with CBP personnel encountering 14 percent fewer individuals along the Southwest border than December. Most encounters in January were of single adults and a majority were expelled under Title 42,” said CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus. “Overall illegal narcotic seizures decreased, though there was a substantial increase of fentanyl interdictions. CBP continues to take important steps to improve our ability to interdict narcotics and keep dangerous drugs off our streets.”

A 10 second google search because you're not worth any more time shows a statement by the CBP that they deport the majority they apprehend.
Not nearly enough. Government number play for the addled. I do not use Google, they are fascists.

Gaetz gave a rousing speech at Trump's rally last night. Should be fun elections in 2022 and 2024.

---Matt Gaetz reups vow to nominate Donald Trump for House Speaker---

Trump is even less prepared to be House Speaker than he was to be President. He'd make a complete fool of himself.

Trump as House Speaker:

"The first order of business is to get rid of the House Ethics Committee."

"What do you mean I can't limit all bills to be no more than 280 characters?"

"What do you mean I can't abolish the filibuster for bills I want passed?"

"What do you mean the Speaker of the House isn't allowed to issue Executive Orders?"

"The Senate is a bunch of losers. The House has higher ratings."

"What do you mean I can't be the only one who decides what laws get changed?"

"What do you mean I can't fire any Congressman I don't like?"

"What the hell does reconciliation mean? I don't do reconciliation for nobody!"

"Can I appoint Alex Jones as my Parliamentarian?"

LOL

Poor FruitLoops, this isn't horseshoes. Close doesn't matter and it's not possible for them to control 67 seats.
Who knows a honest Democrat might be elected. Although the chance of that is slim to none.

And despite searching high and low, he never found any.

Just like he can't seem to find any 2020 fraud.
Maybe we need to look a little bit harder. Maybe we need to look at the video from Georgia.

Who knows a honest Democrat might be elected. Although the chance of that is slim to none.

No honest Senator of either party is going to vote to install an unelected person into the White House. I'd say you're out of your fucking mind but that's not necessary as it's been well established.

Gaetz gave a rousing speech at Trump's rally last night. Should be fun elections in 2022 and 2024.

---Matt Gaetz reups vow to nominate Donald Trump for House Speaker---

Can he do that from Jail?

No honest Senator of either party is going to vote to install an unelected person into the White House. I'd say you're out of your fucking mind but that's not necessary as it's been well established.
An unelected dickhead is in office right now. Trump was elected in 2020. That is well on its way to being proven.

An unelected dickhead is in office right now. Trump was elected in 2020. That is well on its way to being proven.

Aww, you poor, deranged lunatic. :itsok:

Biden is very much an elected dickhead.

And you've been crowing it will be proven for the last 17 months now but you're no closer now than you were then to proving it.

Forum List

Back