Gaetz reups vow to nominate Trump for House Speaker

Did they forget it takes a majority vote to elect the speaker?

And Trump has to be a member of the House which he is not.

Nothing in the Constitution requires that the Speaker be a member.

If the GOP wins the majority, Trump can win a majority vote

You are my proof that Trump is in the head of liberals non stop. Thank you, darlin'
I'm not the one who started a thread about the guy or swoons every time there is a rally of his, that's on the right.

Now, how many more times do you feel it necessary to reply to my post about TFG?

Sure, tell me again how all health insurance should be privatized.
I said nothing about health insurance. why not talk about open borders, rampant crime, and Middle Class killing inflation? All things our government could fix, instead of pulling their dicks cheerleading for the Ukraine.

I said nothing about health insurance. why not talk about open borders, rampant crime, and Middle Class killing inflation? All things our government could fix, instead of pulling their dicks cheerleading for the Ukraine.
You said nothing about health insurance but that was the subject to the post I responded to. We don't have open borders and you inflation is a global phenomenon.

You said nothing about health insurance but that was the subject to the post I responded to. We don't have open borders and you inflation is a global phenomenon.
We do have open borders and Biden is flying illegals all over the country. Single young men to take jobs and rape or kill American citizens. Facts.

Forum List

Back