Gaetz reups vow to nominate Trump for House Speaker

What are we arguing? I'm not saying that I think he will be or that he should be.
I'm just saying that by law, he could be.
sheesh

But, I'm right, Trump plays havoc in the minds of the liberal, proof positive. :auiqs.jpg:
watch-this-trump-works-every-time-watch-this-sweetie-32025240.png

wrong

The Constitution does not require the speaker to be an incumbent member of the House of Representatives, although every speaker thus far has been.

Having posted that, I do not want Trump as president, he would be too much of a distraction for the best interests of America.
He is much more effective playing havoc in the minds of the liberals. Just look how he makes them go ballistic.
It's quite the sight. :laughing0301:
Yeah, nobody believes you

Just imagine it....Zelensky gives a video address to Congress about a renewed Russian offensive, President Biden calls for a new round of military aid to Ukraine, and Speaker Donald refuses to allow the bill to come for a vote while saying that Putin is a genius. What could possibly go wrong for the GOP? :dunno:

More likely scenario: Gaetz nominates Donald for speaker, and LOSES because house Republicans know how toxic it would be to let a Putin ass-kissing stooge be their public face in a time like this.

More hilarious scenario: Gaetz nominates Donald, and WINS with 15 Republicans and the entire Dem caucus thowing Trojan horse vote, to force the GOP into formally becoming the party of Putin.

Last edited:
Just imagine it....Zelensky gives a video address to Congress about a renewed Russian offensive, President Biden calls for a new round of military aid to Ukraine, and Speaker Donald refuses to allow the bill to come for a vote while saying that Putin is a genius. What could possibly go wrong for the GOP? :dunno:

More likely scenario: Gaetz nominates Donald for speaker, and LOSES because house Republicans know how toxic it would be to let a Putin ass-kissing stooge be their public face in a time like this.

More hilarious scenario: Gaetz nominates Donald, and WINS with 15 Republicans and the entire Dem caucus thowing Trojan horse vote, to force the GOP into formally becoming the party of Putin.
You’re a sheep.

Forum List

Back