🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GAG order without a GAG order

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
The judge didn't issue a GAG order, but he did note remarks that trump has made that put people in danger of attack by his followers. A warning was given that if more remarks such as those are made, he will revisit the GAG order issue. Trump has never been able to restrain himself in the past, so it's doubtful he will be able to comply.

A warning was given
SPIN, SPIN, SPIN! LOL You left out the part that the judge made clear that this admonishment was made to the court and was directed at EVERYONE in the courtroom, lawyers, witnesses, gallery, DA and yeah, Trump too. The judge even said it was a STANDARD ADMONISHMENT that he makes in all of his cases. Try again Bulldyke.

The judge didn't issue a GAG order, but he did note remarks that trump has made that put people in danger of attack by his followers. A warning was given that if more remarks such as those are made, he will revisit the GAG order issue. Trump has never been able to restrain himself in the past, so it's doubtful he will be able to comply.
Could you imagine Trump in front of a judge? You know, the guy that controls the room?

The left want to gag all on the other side until we have become Nazi Germany.

I guess we will find out how serious the judge was about his warnings. Just a few hours after the arraignment. trump was again trashing the judge and his family.

We all know what you gag on.

I guess we will find out how serious the judge was about his warnings. Just a few hours after the arraignment. trump was again trashing the judge and his family.
Link? I saw comments about the DA, but nary a one about the judge. I think this is more FAKE NEWS from BULLDYKE

As a leading presidential candidate Trump has a right to his views. A gag order would be election interference.

The prosecution may not like that.

If I were them, I'd want him to say exactly what he wants, and take careful notes for later use.

Forum List

Back