GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

I don't care. Whatever it takes.
In response to an accusation that Trumpers will cheat in elections.

Yea...that's what Republicans have become.

Remember that folks. They ALL feel that way

Ballot harvesting technically isn't illegal in many States, But in States where it's legal it has to be done by official agents of the election Department.

It sounds like trump is talking about simply sending out his supporters to do it even if they're not biggly authorized to. That might cause a few issues.

OK, if you Lefties aren't comprehending the significance of this, lemme spell it out for you:

I wouldn't have said this literally 20 minutes ago, but Donald Trump is about to be the President of the United States......AGAIN.

You take away the cheating? No one can beat him.

I hope you Leftards have derived as much joy as you possibly could from the Biden interlude.

Cuz it's back to MAGA next year.

Better prepare yourselves now, this is happening.

No he is not. His loss had nothing to do with ballot harvesting People voted whether by mail or in person. They are aware of what happens if right wing fascists win. It means the end of freedom in this country. Right wing fascists are still trying to take our freedoms.

No he is not. His loss had nothing to do with ballot harvesting People voted whether by mail or in person. They are aware of what happens if right wing fascists win. It means the end of freedom in this country. Right wing fascists are still trying to take our freedoms.
And millions ballots were faked

Forum List

Back