GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

Not everyone has the right to vote. Non-citizens, illegals, felons, and 16 and 17 year olds do not have the right to vote….. which really bothers Democrats.
The Hand That Rockefellers a Cradle Rules the World

The toxic clique determines who has the right to vote; those of us who have always seen this leading to a Third World future have no say in the matter. The ruling-class's Constitution makes us mere spectators as ignorant or vicious elitists blindly or intentionally wreck the country. After all, oligarchies live well in the Third World.

Uh, here's the thing.
Your side has a long history of using tactics to suppress minority votes.
Literacy Tests, Poll taxes, etc.

You simply can't be trusted. Period. Full stop.

Now, if you had evidence of widespread voter fraud and not a few isolated cases of good faith mistakes, you MIGHT be on to something. But you've been singing this song since 2000 at least.

Wrong answer. From my purview, your side can't be trusted. I am not alone. It was not coincidence that this distrust coincided with the changing of the voting rules.

Wrong answer. From my purview, your side can't be trusted. I am not alone. It was not coincidence that this distrust coincided with the changing of the voting rules.

You guys have been screaming about voter fraud since 2000, and people pointed out that Gore got more votes than Bush.

What you haven't presented yet is... actual evidence that this is going on.

If you put half the effort into giving poor people a reason to vote for you that you put into keeping them from voting, you might be making progress.

You guys have been screaming about voter fraud since 2000, and people pointed out that Gore got more votes than Bush.

If you put half the effort into giving poor people a reason to vote for you that you put into keeping them from voting, you might be making progress.

Effort? You mean like telling them that we can just gift them everything for "free" by taking it from those that make it? Yeah, ok. You do you.

son, it's been posted many a many a time. you choose to ignore it. You're privy to, just don't say it wasn't presented.

Actually it's directly related to Grifter fluffing.

Nothing more.

Forum List

Back