Game of Thrones (HBO)

Excellent start to the new season! I watched it twice.

I don't hate Sansa. She's been a prisoner and terrorized by the Lannisters for a long time now. And she's just a teenager. One things she's learned is survival skills in a world of killers.

I agree. She did get herself into a mess by being so intent on getting married to a king but she has really been lucky and also used skills to survive for being such a kid. She's going to have to give it up to Tryion though, she needs to have a son. I think when she does, she is going to fall madly in love with him.

Lol, funny you should bring that up. I've actually often wondered if Tyrion railing a 14 year old would have a negative effect on his status as a fan favorite.

Excellent start to the new season! I watched it twice.

I don't hate Sansa. She's been a prisoner and terrorized by the Lannisters for a long time now. And she's just a teenager. One things she's learned is survival skills in a world of killers.

I agree. She did get herself into a mess by being so intent on getting married to a king but she has really been lucky and also used skills to survive for being such a kid. She's going to have to give it up to Tryion though, she needs to have a son. I think when she does, she is going to fall madly in love with him.

It wasn't her idea to marry Joffrey - it was King Robert's. Once Robert ordered Ned to become Hand of the King, the Starks were sent into a "dangerous place". Sansa has been a pawn in the Game.

No spoilers from me, but Sansa's journey has an interesting twist....

Last edited:
This really is the best show on tv. Every episode feels like a great movie with terrific production values.

The production values are gorgeous!

The scene at the end of The Climb when Jon and Ygritte are on top of the wall looking at the South is absolutely awe inspiring.

I like the way most of the women are emerging. They've changed the mood of the soundtrack. It is just inspiring.

I love the King Slayer storyline. Those blank pages and the taunting by that punk Joffery will have him becoming a masterful story. Brianne is such a great character too. Loved her with Olenna and Margaery.

I like the way most of the women are emerging. They've changed the mood of the soundtrack. It is just inspiring.

I love the King Slayer storyline. Those blank pages and the taunting by that punk Joffery will have him becoming a masterful story. Brianne is such a great character too. Loved her with Olenna and Margaery.

HOLY SHIT! YEah, Joffery's taunt was amazing. He's a character that you of course love to hate, but how could you not be charmed by his delivery. Someone forgot to write down all of your accomplishments! I was dying!

HOLY SHIT! YEah, Joffery's taunt was amazing. He's a character that you of course love to hate, but how could you not be charmed by his delivery. Someone forgot to write down all of your accomplishments! I was dying!

I know and as he was walking out, the way he slammed that book closed was kind of frightening. He's a scary guy.

No spoilers!

mr. boe told me that Charles Dance, who plays Tywin Lannister, has never read the books and and only reads his scenes in the script. So, he doesn't know what is happening in the story overall until he sees the episodes. The Red Wedding really shocked him!

Nice Day for a Red Wedding ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sansa will be fine, She's a good kid who wants to do the right things. But circumstances from her view are pretty screwed up...

Arya is perhaps still my favorite character. And yes her journey would be a movie/book in it's self. But my pick for the ultimate ruler of the Iron throne is .......Danery......Mother of Dragons......

She got her sword back. And I think whatshisname is going to be teaching her a lot. And he might not sell her to her aunt and just keep her with him?

Boohoo Sansa. A little too late for the tears now. I still hate her.

I was alittle upset with that scene. I mean Arya has been some what of a firecracker and she picks the fight and has the Hound finish it without truly helping. Her sword is a tooth pick. She should seek a different sword.

The Hound is honorable and I am glad Arya and he are partnering up.

The new group of wildling are freaking guys. I wonder what they bring.

Arya did take out two of the 5 guys in there.....

Let's see if Martin stays faithful to his "have to kill off every leading male character" strategy. Eddard. Drago. King of the North. Hmmm who's next.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

She got her sword back. And I think whatshisname is going to be teaching her a lot. And he might not sell her to her aunt and just keep her with him?

Boohoo Sansa. A little too late for the tears now. I still hate her.

I was alittle upset with that scene. I mean Arya has been some what of a firecracker and she picks the fight and has the Hound finish it without truly helping. Her sword is a tooth pick. She should seek a different sword.

The Hound is honorable and I am glad Arya and he are partnering up.

The new group of wildling are freaking guys. I wonder what they bring.

Arya did take out two of the 5 guys in there.....

Yeah, she stuck that little sword up under that guy's chin so sweetly ... :lol:

Tyrion, Danery, Arya, Hound (after last episode I he is awesome) and Bron (minor character, but I love the guy).

Sansa will be fine, She's a good kid who wants to do the right things. But circumstances from her view are pretty screwed up...

Arya is perhaps still my favorite character. And yes her journey would be a movie/book in it's self. But my pick for the ultimate ruler of the Iron throne is .......Danery......Mother of Dragons......

Agreed...but she also needs another woman (to have children) and a man. She has three dragons. She needs three riders, just like the original Aegon.

Given Arya's admiration for Visenya, I predict she will be one of the dragon riders.

Let's see if Martin stays faithful to his "have to kill off every leading male character" strategy. Eddard. Drago. King of the North. Hmmm who's next.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Instead of calling this season "A Feast For Crows" (the book title), it's called "All Men Must Die". Rather creepy, imo.

Forum List

Back