Game of Thrones (HBO)

Joffery will probably last a long while. He is so loved to be hated. They did a fine job casting the characters, that's for sure.

Roose Bolton's bastard, Ramsay.

Ok, I looked it up and it said Ramsay Snow. Relative of John Snow?

"Snow" is the last name given to bastards in the North.

Yup. All the different regions of Westeros have specialized surnames for bastard children. "Snow" in the north, "Stone" in the Vale, "Flowers" in the Reach, "Waters" in the Crownlands (King's Landing), "Sand" in Dorne, etc, etc.

We met Ellaria Sand in this episode (Oberyn's paramour) and she refers to herself as a bastard.

gQh5J6game-of-thrones-murder-spoilers-TV-ecards-someecards.png

The Actor that plays Joffrey has already talked about what he will be doing after Game of Thrones....

Link? I'd appreciate it. Does he talk about his eventually hopeful and painful demise?

It's nothing that exciting. Jack Gleeson has said that after Game of Thrones he plans on quitting acting to focus on humanitarian causes. There is absolutely no indication given of when that might be.

The Actor that plays Joffrey has already talked about what he will be doing after Game of Thrones....

Link? I'd appreciate it. Does he talk about his eventually hopeful and painful demise?

It's nothing that exciting. Jack Gleeson has said that after Game of Thrones he plans on quitting acting to focus on humanitarian causes. There is absolutely no indication given of when that might be.

When he talks like that it means this season!

I saw something on HLN or somewhere, one of those 2 minute spotlight things where he said something about leaving acting after game of thrones and believe it or not doing charitable work or something....

I'll try to find something on it....

Gleeson is famously camera-shy; almost every interview with him has been on set or at a university. He has said that he plans to quit acting once this role is over; back in January, he blasted celebrity culture in a 30-minute speech at Oxford in which he said of his experience, "I detested the superficial elevation and commodification of it all, juxtaposed with the grotesque self-involvement it would sometimes draw out in me."

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-tv...-at--game-of-thrones--premiere-015213435.html

Gleeson is famously camera-shy; almost every interview with him has been on set or at a university. He has said that he plans to quit acting once this role is over; back in January, he blasted celebrity culture in a 30-minute speech at Oxford in which he said of his experience, "I detested the superficial elevation and commodification of it all, juxtaposed with the grotesque self-involvement it would sometimes draw out in me."

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-tv...-at--game-of-thrones--premiere-015213435.html

It would be a shame if he left. As a villain, he does it picture perfect. Can you think of another villain you have hated less? I seriously can't. He plays that cowardly evil king to a T!

Forum List

Back