Game of Thrones (HBO)

I've watched it since its debut in season 1. At first it seemed kind of convoluted and hard to follow because I had been watching the series Spartacus, which was very straight forward.....lots of fighting and killing.

But after gaining some familiarity with the characters I began to like it. Looking forward to season 4 starting on Sunday.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kLSYTHQbm4]Hitler finds out about Ned Stark in Game of Thrones-SPOILER (english version) - YouTube[/ame]

I can't wait!!!!!

I forgot it was on cuz I fell asleep. Massive headache. I think it comes on again later tonight. I hope it does.

She got her sword back. And I think whatshisname is going to be teaching her a lot. And he might not sell her to her aunt and just keep her with him?

Boohoo Sansa. A little too late for the tears now. I still hate her.

Excellent start to the new season! I watched it twice.

I don't hate Sansa. She's been a prisoner and terrorized by the Lannisters for a long time now. And she's just a teenager. One things she's learned is survival skills in a world of killers.

She got her sword back. And I think whatshisname is going to be teaching her a lot. And he might not sell her to her aunt and just keep her with him?

I won't spoil it with specifics, but Arya's coming journey is -SO- much more awesome than that! Her's is possibly the minor storyline that I find to be the most entertaining portion of the greater plot.

God damn though, the show did an AWESOME job with the scene where she retrieves Needle. We were straight cheering at my house lol.

Excellent start to the new season! I watched it twice.

I don't hate Sansa. She's been a prisoner and terrorized by the Lannisters for a long time now. And she's just a teenager. One things she's learned is survival skills in a world of killers.

I agree. She did get herself into a mess by being so intent on getting married to a king but she has really been lucky and also used skills to survive for being such a kid. She's going to have to give it up to Tryion though, she needs to have a son. I think when she does, she is going to fall madly in love with him.

OMFG, and The Hound's dialogue in that final scene? HOLY SHIT! I was charmed!

Such great fuckin casting. In my opinion, other than the guy who played Kahl Drogo (and it pains me to pan the only guy in the show I know to share my pacific islander roots), the actors cast in every single major role have been fuckin exemplary.

I was alittle upset with that scene. I mean Arya has been some what of a firecracker and she picks the fight and has the Hound finish it without truly helping. Her sword is a tooth pick. She should seek a different sword.

The Hound is honorable and I am glad Arya and he are partnering up.

The new group of wildling are freaking guys. I wonder what they bring.

I won't spoil it with specifics, but Arya's coming journey is -SO- much more awesome than that! Her's is possibly the minor storyline that I find to be the most entertaining portion of the greater plot.

God damn though, the show did an AWESOME job with the scene where she retrieves Needle. We were straight cheering at my house lol.

That smile on her face riding that horse was so great.

Forum List

Back