Game of Thrones (HBO)

apparently martin is telling fans when one ask when book 6 will be done...he will kill a stark....how many starks are left? 4? the kids and i guess one would count jon snow.....

no because i am a cheater...*hangs head* and looked it up...

o btw sarah did you know frankies dick is a monster......did you?

*evil smile at frankie* lets see you explain that one buster

Do you want to come in my bus?

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

She aged very well.

This cracked me up.

Man ruins Game of Thrones with series of novels full of spoilers

The entertainment industry was today warning fans of the popular HBO series Game Of Thrones to avoid ‘at all costs’ a series of books by a rogue enthusiast named George R.R. Martin, who has written five whole volumes consisting solely of spoilers for the popular television show.

“This man is dangerous and wants to ruin everyone’s enjoyment of a much-loved fantasy drama.” said executive producer D. B. Weiss. “It’s a sad symptom of today’s ‘binge’ culture that people can’t just wait and enjoy things as they are released. They want everything at once.”

“I cannot stress quite how irresponsible it is for someone to write out the whole series, add more detail, go back in time and then publish it for innocent people to purchase and read thus spoiling the series for them. Who does this Martin guy think he is?”

a person in the farmers market gave me one of his hbo2go accounts....basically for knowing who martin is and discussing that i had read all the books...so now i am caught up with the purple wedding....

and here is where reading all the books comes into play......the killer is not named but you damn well know it is not little finger....

*kicks dirt on frankie*

I don't know. I've read the books too, and if at some point Baelish was eliminated from the list of possible murderers, I don't recall that point. It has been almost 3 years since I read book 5, though. I could very well be wrong.

it is not little finger.....come on frankie.....lets put your money where your mouth is....a bottle of creed fumes....if i am right.....

if i am wrong...*evil smile* a badger brush for your shaving kit?

I know who did it, although the TV version did not go into the mechanics of how it was done like the book did. The perpetrator is never identified. I doubt the series will name the guilty party.

o please...it was not little finger....good gosh.....since you didnt read the books we are held back by that but if you cannot see the obvious......what can we say?

5a977c96663badca0f0cc05d4097c57b.jpg

That wasn't Little Finger who took Sansa away.

Stop! You've obviously read the books!
The TV series is not that far along....

No it was the guy she saved from the Joffery.

I lost some respect for Jaime. I thought he changed his way, but he is still dishonorable. He promised to free Sansa and isn't doing that.

He's also still hounding after is sister which is disgusting even for back then. I'm sorry, I just always hate the incestual storyline. I hated it when they introduced it on Dexter.

Joffrey's little brother seems like an asshole too. He was laughing about the little people and when Tyrion looked at him, he gave him a dirty look.

I wonder if they would consider bringing back the same actor who played Joffrey to play his brother as he gets older.

omg.....i dont wanna spoil it for anyone......but i was shocked.....and at the end i was stunned...great ending just great ending...

shut up frankie...we all know you love her.....and wont admit it.....she was great last night...

Forum List

Back