Game of Thrones (HBO)

I figured out who killed Geoffrey

What's your opinion, Frank?

Little Finger. I'm not kidding either

He's been the instigator all along. He was the one who knew Jamie Lannister fathered Roberts Baratheon's children and he waited for his opportunity to tell Jon Arryn to look into the "Blonde of Hair" issue.

He did it in such a way to cast a wide net of blame and was hoping for it to land on the Dorne's who specialize in poisons but instead got Tyrion blamed for it -- again.

He's been the instigator all along. He was the one who knew Jamie Lannister fathered Roberts Baratheon's children and he waited for his opportunity to tell Jon Arryn to look into the "Blonde of Hair" issue.

He did it in such a way to cast a wide net of blame and was hoping for it to land on the Dorne's who specialize in poisons but instead got Tyrion blamed for it -- again.

Omg, that's not what I was expecting you to say but it does make some sense. He's always up to something.

Lol! That's my opinion, too. Especially given Dontos spiriting Sansa out -right- as Joffrey's goin out and where that all ends up.

Also, nobody else there with the capacity for that level of intrigue and treachery had anything material to gain. None of the Lanisters, including Tyrion, had any reason to off the kid other than not liking him. Tywin's too pragmatic for that sorta thing and Tyrion's not the type to off a child just because he's a dick.

The Tyrells didn't really have anything to gain. Succession goes to Tommen, not Margery, first off, and second, Margery pretty much had Joffrey tamed. She'd been playing him like a fiddle the whole time and there was really no reason to assume she couldn't hold those reigns indefinitely. Maybe, but doubtful.

o please.....little finger would pay someone to do it...and be out of the kingdom when its done...

Lol! That's my opinion, too. Especially given Dontos spiriting Sansa out -right- as Joffrey's goin out and where that all ends up.

Also, nobody else there with the capacity for that level of intrigue and treachery had anything material to gain. None of the Lanisters, including Tyrion, had any reason to off the kid other than not liking him. Tywin's too pragmatic for that sorta thing and Tyrion's not the type to off a child just because he's a dick.

The Tyrells didn't really have anything to gain. Succession goes to Tommen, not Margery, first off, and second, Margery pretty much had Joffrey tamed. She'd been playing him like a fiddle the whole time and there was really no reason to assume she couldn't hold those reigns indefinitely. Maybe, but doubtful.

wont the new bride be queen regent now?

a person in the farmers market gave me one of his hbo2go accounts....basically for knowing who martin is and discussing that i had read all the books...so now i am caught up with the purple wedding....

and here is where reading all the books comes into play......the killer is not named but you damn well know it is not little finger....

*kicks dirt on frankie*

o please.....little finger would pay someone to do it...and be out of the kingdom when its done...

Well he didn't do it himself.

But he was the one who has been trying to take down the Lannisters from Book One. Who knows, maybe he's a Targaryan

God I hate these book

a person in the farmers market gave me one of his hbo2go accounts....basically for knowing who martin is and discussing that i had read all the books...so now i am caught up with the purple wedding....

and here is where reading all the books comes into play......the killer is not named but you damn well know it is not little finger....

*kicks dirt on frankie*

I'm not kidding. I'd bet he's the one behind it

the obvious is half man but come on that is too obvious....think....someone cunning ....someone who may not have something to gain but to protect and that is all i will say

no because i am a cheater...*hangs head* and looked it up...

o btw sarah did you know frankies dick is a monster......did you?

*evil smile at frankie* lets see you explain that one buster

Forum List

Back