Game of Thrones (HBO)

it is not little finger.....come on frankie.....lets put your money where your mouth is....a bottle of creed fumes....if i am right.....

if i am wrong...*evil smile* a badger brush for your shaving kit?

okay you thanked me for this post does that mean the bet is on?

you have little finger as the killer and i have everyone else...

i get to pick a bottle of creed perfume or you get a badger brush for your shaving kit?

i would say both about equal....values....bare in mind that i am too broke to pay for hbo..which means i am really too broke to be placing bets.....so think about this frankie....would i make a sucker bet as broke as i am? or would i only wager this on a sure thing?

here is what you will be buying that is the best price i could find....

CREED FANTASIA DE FLEURS Perfume for Women by Creed at FragranceNet.com®

i would post the badger brush but why tease ya like that........

so....bet is on.....

Short haired jamie is gross.
His sister is worse.
It was a boring show last night.
Daenrys rocks.

it is not little finger.....come on frankie.....lets put your money where your mouth is....a bottle of creed fumes....if i am right.....

if i am wrong...*evil smile* a badger brush for your shaving kit?

okay you thanked me for this post does that mean the bet is on?

you have little finger as the killer and i have everyone else...

i get to pick a bottle of creed perfume or you get a badger brush for your shaving kit?

i would say both about equal....values....bare in mind that i am too broke to pay for hbo..which means i am really too broke to be placing bets.....so think about this frankie....would i make a sucker bet as broke as i am? or would i only wager this on a sure thing?

here is what you will be buying that is the best price i could find....

CREED FANTASIA DE FLEURS Perfume for Women by Creed at FragranceNet.com®

i would post the badger brush but why tease ya like that........

so....bet is on.....

I had to look up "Badger Brush" apparently I had the wrong idea about it

Speaking of the next in line for the thrown....looks like that kid might be normal. And his mama didn't much like it that grandpa took over the convo.

he is in hiding .....remember he was with arya....o hell i am not sure where he is on the show...but he should have stayed in one of the places they visit and decided to stay.....

frankie it is a brush for shaving....i was not kidding...they are soft and all......as soft as your head if you take this sucker bet....

I don't remember where I saw it..but I have been browsing the net often lately and I stumbled upon some place talking about GOT.
According to what I read..wherever it was....Peter Dinkage is on contract with GOT until 2016 and after that, he will star in a sci fi series. They wanted him now, but he can't due to that contract.

So this means he ain't going anywhere for some time! Yay!

GOT is supposed to last seven years. Won't it end around 2016 anyway? The series will not outlive the scope of the books.

Martin has two more books planned to complete the series...if he doesn't die first: The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring.

The 4th and 5th books are so enormous, a lot will have to be cut out to fit into 10 episode seasons.

Martin has two more books planned to complete the series...if he doesn't die first: The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring.

The 4th and 5th books are so enormous, a lot will have to be cut out to fit into 10 episode seasons.

I've already been through the whole 'author of sprawling fantasy series dies before it is complete' thing with Robert Jordan, I don't need to do it again with Martin! :eusa_pray:

he is in hiding .....remember he was with arya....o hell i am not sure where he is on the show...but he should have stayed in one of the places they visit and decided to stay.....

frankie it is a brush for shaving....i was not kidding...they are soft and all......as soft as your head if you take this sucker bet....

He had been sold to the Red Lady, who planned on sacrificing him but the Onion Knight smuggled him out of the Dragonstone prison and sent him on his way.

Actually, this headline is misleading but ...

A Doctor Explains Why Everyone On 'Game Of Thrones' Should Be Dead - MTV

giphy.gif

A trauma expert gives us the scoop on whether you could survive beheadings, disfigurements and wang removals.

When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die — or, sometimes, you sustain life-altering horrible injuries that are agony to endure and disgusting to behold!

As anyone who’s ever spent a Sunday night glued to HBO’s “Game of Thrones” knows, living in Westeros is a risky business. At any moment, you might take a sword to the face, or a screw to the foot, or have your Hodor hodored off by some crazy hodoring bastard.

And yet, strangely enough, most of the show’s grievously injured characters are still alive, in some cases seemingly against all odds. But in real life, could they really survive?

We brought in Dr. Deborah Mogelof, a physican with special expertise in trauma, to give us the rundown on “Game of Thrones’” most exciting medical mysteries.

Given the way books 4 and 5 are written (events in both books happen concurrently), I have to imagine that they'll be combining the two books and then splitting that up into 2 or 3 seasons. I don't personally think it will work for the show to stick with the formula of proceeding strictly as the books do, because show watchers wouldn't be thrilled at watching a season devoid of some of the characters who are missing from book 4 but reappear in book 5.

Forum List

Back