Game of Thrones (HBO)

I believe we have someone admitting to at least having a hand in it per last night's epi.

But then again since the movie story line has left the books behind in so many instances, Who knows what might happen?

My brother in law told me the hound was supposed to die in the bar fight to retrieve needle correct and Arya left him at that point? So the Hound being alive and with Arya is a major deviation from the book correct?

I don't see how Arya could survive without the hound.

in the book it is much more interesting what becomes of her

It's pretty interesting in the show also! :badgrin:

She's one of my favs in the show. The female roles are so strong, I'm even starting to have some sympathy for Cercie.

Among the strongest is Sansa. Raised with privilege and wealth, kidnapped at 13-14, sees her father beheaded and has the presence of mind to always do what she must in order to survive. Same with Arya.

And, of course, the Mother of Dragons is quite amazing.

Very cool that grandma did the same -- what was necessary to survive and even thrive and now, advise her grand daughter to do the same.

SPOILER ALERT ! !

Game Of Thrones character's name revealed accidentally by HBO in episode synopsis | Mail Online

HBO were left red-faced when they had to change an online synopsis for the latest episode of Game Of Thrones because it revealed the name of a key character from the book.

At the end of Sunday/Monday night’s episode, Oathkeeper, viewers were introduced to what looked like the leader of the White Walkers, but were never offered a name for the terrifying creature.

But the mystery surrounding this figure was ruined by the fact HBO’s GOT website had accidentally revealed that he is in fact the Night’s King - a fearless warrior, who was named the thirteenth Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

Read more: Game Of Thrones character's name revealed accidentally by HBO in episode synopsis | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Picture of said character at the link.

WOW Little Finger behind it ALL. He killed Jon Arryn, then had his widow make Cate Stark believe it was the Lanisters. He was behind the war of the 5 kings and ultimately Joffery's death.

You can tell he can't stand Eslya (Sansa Aunt), however, Little Finger needs her. Sansa is toast. My bet is Eslya son makes her fly! Poor Sansa, whenever she feels alittle safe, she get an evil person in putting her life in peril and forcing her to marry an undesirable suitor!

Arya should start to respect the Hound and maybe just maybe learn from him.

Glad to see Jon Snowe take out out the traitors. He is a great character.

^ do you watch tv Frank57?

What does Obama have to do with GOT? Oh, right everything!

I added a link to my previous post

Anyway, you ever watch Parks & Recreation? Very funny show :D Here's the guy who plays the resident conservative on the show:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL_azA78Hi0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL_azA78Hi0[/ame]

Last edited:
Last nights show was kind of boring. But it was a good setup for next week.

I agree it was a little of a let down. I was expecting a better fight scene between Snowe and the turncoats. However, I am glad the turncoats are toast and summer got his revenge on that SOB.

The actress who plays Cersi continues to impress. Even though she is a vicious bitch she shows some emotion that almost makes you root for her. I was glad to see Locke get his next snapped.

Question? They told Bran not to put his mind into an animals mind to long because he could get stuck in the animals mind. Hordor might be a fool, but he is a giant sized fool. Bran was able to control his mind. Why doesn't Bran permanently transport his mind into Hordor? Hordor's size and strength and Bran mental powers would be lethal combo.

Last nights show was kind of boring. But it was a good setup for next week.

I agree it was a little of a let down. I was expecting a better fight scene between Snowe and the turncoats. However, I am glad the turncoats are toast and summer got his revenge on that SOB.

The actress who plays Cersi continues to impress. Even though she is a vicious bitch she shows some emotion that almost makes you root for her. I was glad to see Locke get his next snapped.

Question? They told Bran not to put his mind into an animals mind to long because he could get stuck in the animals mind. Hordor might be a fool, but he is a giant sized fool. Bran was able to control his mind. Why doesn't Bran permanently transport his mind into Hordor? Hordor's size and strength and Bran mental powers would be lethal combo.

I can't remember how it worked in the books, but maybe it's because Bran still needs to keep his real body alive in order to use his ability, so he can't just use Hodor permanently. That and the obvious moral issue, of course. ;)

Forum List

Back