Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

So next Anti-fa riot you are OK with the cops just opening fire?
If they break through the windows in search of a politician to kill, hell yes. Did that cop only have one bullet? BLM`s riot was in the streets where they`re supposed to be. A book will tell you that we`ve had riots for 300 years but only one was an attempt to steal the office of the presidency.

If they break through the windows in search of a politician to kill, hell yes. Did that cop only have one bullet? BLM`s riot was in the streets where they`re supposed to be. A book will tell you that we`ve had riots for 300 years but only one was an attempt to steal the office of the presidency.

So politician lives are worth more than store owner and vehicular driver lives?

One woman hanging through a window is a lethal threat, but hundreds burning a looting is not....

Talk about twat logic.

Twat.

So politician lives are worth more than store owner and vehicular driver lives?

One woman hanging through a window is a lethal threat, but hundreds burning a looting is not....

Talk about twat logic.

Twat.
The Capitol is not the same as the local 7-11 so absolutely it`s a different situation. If the woman was actually hanging, that would have been just as good. :) She chose suicide.

The Capitol is not the same as the local 7-11 so absolutely it`s a different situation. If the woman was actually hanging, that would have been just as good. :) She chose suicide.

Ask the local 7-11 guy behind the counter getting pummled and burned that question.

Hanging through a window, not hanging you dumb fuck.

So the second a cop gets hit by say a fist by a protester or even missed by the fist next time he can open up full clip if some civilians are behind him in supposed "Danger"?

As much as I have no doubt you enjoy wallowing in ignorance.....here's a chance to educate yourself.

Like I said, he's Biden's lackey puppet.

Ask the local 7-11 guy behind the counter getting pummled and burned that question.

So the second a cop gets hit by say a fist by a protester or even missed by the fist next time he can open up full clip if some civilians are behind him in supposed "Danger"?
Unfortunately the cop only used 1 bullet.

You keep forgetting about the violent mob at her back.

Yes, your fellow cult sissies put an unarmed woman at the front of the line.

That brings great shame on you and your cult.

You keep forgetting about the violent mob at her back.

Yes, your fellow cult sissies put an unarmed woman at the front of the line.

That brings great shame on you and your cult.

The one mingling with other far more heavily armed police officers?

There isn`t a MAGA anywhere that watched the hearings. I have a MAGA acquaintance who was laughing his ass off at the low weekday viewership of the hearings. I asked him if that was proof that Dear Leader didn`t do anything wrong and he won`t be indicted. He had no answer. When I told him that the one prime time televised hearings had 17 million viewers, he didn`t know how that measured up. He only understands football so I told him that Monday night football has 11-12 million viewers. I hate to make him feel like an idiot but it was he who chose the MAGA life. He belongs to a White Male Supremacist social club where women are not allowed to sit at the bar. Ya, places like that really exist.

There isn`t a MAGA anywhere that watched the hearings. I have a MAGA acquaintance who was laughing his ass off at the low weekday viewership of the hearings. I asked him if that was proof that Dear Leader didn`t do anything wrong and he won`t be indicted. He had no answer. When I told him that the one prime time televised hearings had 17 million viewers, he didn`t know how that measured up. He only understands football so I told him that Monday night football has 11-12 million viewers. I hate to make him feel like an idiot but it was he who chose the MAGA life. He belongs to a White Male Supremacist social club where women are not allowed to sit at the bar. Ya, places like that really exist.

I'm glad they exist.
People should be able to associate with who they want to.

Why do you think ratings matter?

You do understand that it wasn't an actual fact finding mission, I hope.

If this was Monday Night Football, we would be at the end of the opening drive. The receiving team took the ball. Marched down the field and scored a touchdown.

Would you think that anything at all had been decided at that point?

merrickgarlandgfgfhf2.jpg

Forum List

Back