Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

Today's grilling of Garland has proven that House Republicans are no brighter than the average Fox News viewer.

Such a pile of unsubstantiated horseshit. They have no shame, and not even half a brain among the lot of them.

You keep forgetting about the violent mob at her back.

Yes, your fellow cult sissies put an unarmed woman at the front of the line.

That brings great shame on you and your cult.
LOL. So, you're saying that if there is a violent mob at your back, it's ok to kill an unarmed innocent person who was no threat to anyone?

There isn`t a MAGA anywhere that watched the hearings. I have a MAGA acquaintance who was laughing his ass off at the low weekday viewership of the hearings. I asked him if that was proof that Dear Leader didn`t do anything wrong and he won`t be indicted. He had no answer. When I told him that the one prime time televised hearings had 17 million viewers, he didn`t know how that measured up. He only understands football so I told him that Monday night football has 11-12 million viewers. I hate to make him feel like an idiot but it was he who chose the MAGA life. He belongs to a White Male Supremacist social club where women are not allowed to sit at the bar. Ya, places like that really exist.
The hearings were biased, only presenting the evidence they wanted to and purposely withholding information they didn't want Americans to know.

I have no recollection of that.
LockHim up.jpg

So, you're saying that if there is a violent mob at your back, it's ok to kill an unarmed innocent person who was no threat to anyone?
It's is, indeed, okay for a Capitol Police officer to shoot a member of the violent mob about to overtake the people he is paid to protect.

Check the scoreboard, normal people and reality in general agree,.

Forum List

Back