Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

An example of his non-partisan approach is the fact he may never have named Smith to be a SC in the insurrection case if not for essentially being forced to do so by the revelations made public by the 1/6 committee.

There were no hearings-
It was an infomercial, nothing more.
But, hat has already been explained to you.

The problem the MAGA guys have, Trump used the AG as his personal lawyer and now they expect the Biden Admin to act the same.

But Garland has been incredibly impartial, to the annoyance of some Democrats. But he has left the prosecutors get on with their own cases and let them follow the evidence and there is no evidence behind allegations that he acted any different.

Their is plenty allegations but even looking at the Hunter allegations... Garland has let the Trump appointed prosecutor a freehand in what he has done even when it is plain to see that Hunter is specially targeted. The gun charges Hunter is facing are barely constitutional and have been rarely charged independently...

None of that is accurate.

Nothing is so reliable as a Trumper taking a quote out of context to support an erroneous assertion.

If you are able to cite an example of Holder doing anything close to what Billy the Bagman (who believed in the unitary power of the executive) did by mischaracterizing the Mueller report.......the floor is yours.
"When they go low, WE KICK THEM!"
- Wingman Holder
:rolleyes:

She was shot for the reasons I gave... She was breaking the law and was told stop and she was getting close to congress...

By the way how are you going to recognise an Antifa Mob.... Could you tell us how people join Antifa and some members...

And that still doesn't allow for the use of deadly force.

Yes, because asking me to describe in a hierarchical sense an organization that by it's nature is ANTI-hierarchical and cell based isn't an attempted trap question....

He sure as hell is not working for the Republic.....He needs a scenic helicopter ride least he pops-up again.
In which way(s)?
Is it that he interfered with the independent investigation to make it easier on Hunter?
Or
He didn’t interfere enough to ensure it was tougher on Hunter?

:rolleyes:

Does any Trump supporter really believe Trump would not have fired his AG if charges were filed against Donnie J by the DoJ?
No. They know that Trump and his AGs were in cahoots. They just, mistakenly of course, believe that Biden and Garland are as well.
They cynically believe that everyone engages in the type of dirty pool they do.

Scumbag refused to answer if he had interfered in the Hunter Biden investigation.
liar.
He said very clearly multiple times that he had not and that Weiss had said as much himself in the multiple letters he has sent the committee. :rolleyes:

You can call the hearings a garden party if you like. It doesn't change the fact that Garland was left no choice but to reluctantly name Smith SC in light of the committee's findings. Ones you are clearly unfamiliar with so......

I'm not sure what specifically you refer to. But it seems to me that Garland is making a good faith effort to steer the AG's office from making political decisions.

I realize maga is pissed that Trump lost, but his Jan 6th and records liability would disappear, just as in all "scandals," if the potus just took responsibility. Nixon, WJC. Reagan used the "I can't remember" defense, which worked for him not just because that was actually believable, but because his CIA director was prepared to die. LOL

Forum List

Back