Garrison Keillor sounds off on how #MeToo accusations ended his career, he still denies the allegations

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Watching Garrison Keillor on CBS This Morning. Once my hometown hero, I’m disgusted by his denial of his inappropriate behavior, and refusal to evolve. Enough of creepy middle-and-old aged white men.

Watching Garrison Keillor on CBS This Morning. Once my hometown hero, I’m disgusted by his denial of his inappropriate behavior, and refusal to evolve. Enough of creepy middle-and-old aged white men.

I have never heard of Mr. K.

But a lot of innocent men have been falsely accused by angry or vicious women.

In such cases, we should always remember that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

And even then, some are actually innocent.

(I have read that in Japan the conviction rate for all crimes is in the high 90s -- because there the cops do NOT arrest someone unless they are almost certain that s/he is guilty. Here the bar for "probable cause" is ridiculously low.)

TheParser said:
In such cases, we should always remember that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

And even then, some are actually innocent.

oh no no no TheParser WE believe ALL Women....except of course when those women accuse leftist men. :smile:

• Banned
"you should not have a relationship with a female colleague, ever...it's dangerous...you should not put your hand on a female colleague, ever, it's dangerous" - Keillor

"you should not have a relationship with a female colleague, ever...it's dangerous...you should not put your hand on a female colleague, ever, it's dangerous" - Keillor
I understand that some male executives respectfully decline to drive/ride in the same car with only a female colleague present.

Forum List

Back