Gas price on the rise.

Higher gas prices means higher dividend payments ... [ka'ching] ... a win-win situation if I ever saw one ...
With all due respect, you’re a moron.
It means everything goes up in price and whatever dividend you gain you lose in the macro. Those who have no stock in oil lose altogether.
You’re a moron. You should not be allowed to vote (not that that ever stopped a democrat).
We are talking about the effect Obama and Biden will have on the real world not the stock Market players
And yes Obama will be the leader of the president for the next four years

Higher gas prices means higher dividend payments ... [ka'ching] ... a win-win situation if I ever saw one ...
It means everything goes up in price and whatever dividend you gain you lose in the macro. Those who have no stock in oil lose altogether.
You’re a moron. You should not be allowed to vote (not that that ever stopped a democrat).
We are talking about the effect Obama and Biden will have on the real world not the stock Market players
I know. That’s the problem. Energy price increases fuck up everything down here on the ground for us real people.

And yes Obama will be the leader of the president for the next four years
A repeat of the obammunist economy.

Hey, I LIKED the days of $5/gallon Obamagas. Driving was easy - possibly because EBT cards didn't buy gasoline. But who knows....in Xiden's Amerika gasoline may be FREE is you use your Democrat Party membership card at the pump.

A repeat of the obammunist economy.

If you know this ... then adapt ... there's money to be made for those quick enough to seize the opportunities ... or just wait for the SS check when you turn 69 ...
Everything else costs more! Whatever gains are made from oil stock they are lost in the cost of everything going up.
Democrats should be outlawed.

I just now got gas for $1.84 with my Food City discount.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. $1.99 is the current full price.
increased $0.15 today just wait till next month when Biden takes over
If XiBiden takes over......Wonder if President Trump is going to try a coup? Wouldnt that be a hoot? Play the Dimwitocraps game just 10x better..

Why Trump? The Democrats will try a coup against Biden and succeed in putting Harris in the newly restored Oral Office.

Forum List

Back