gas prices climb for 10 consecutive days

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

Why do liberals have the reputation of caring for the poor? they hate them!

They always come up with policies like this one that raises the price of gas for people who cannot afford it.. What does byedim care, he has gotten so much taxpayer $$ for so long and $$ from China and Russia and Ukraine... he can afford to buy a whole gas company...

what a *&^%$# pig

I know that doesn't sound too Christian... but why do I hesitate to delete that?

I dunno... maybe I just gave up on... you know... looking at these "people" in DC as... I dunno...

people..

I'm with Don Trump Jr "They're not even people anymore!" LOL

=

Don't worry the Democrats are just doing some preliminary midterm campaigning stuff. It will be all over before you know it. Look how they are handling the baby formula shortage.

Over before you know it

Don't worry the Democrats are just doing some preliminary midterm campaigning stuff. It will be all over before you know it. Look how they are handling the baby formula shortage.

Over before you know it
over for the dims (assuming voting got straightened out last couple years)

who on Earth would vote for them?

low IQ low info morons who never watch news (real news)

Why do liberals have the reputation of caring for the poor? they hate them!

They always come up with policies like this one that raises the price of gas for people who cannot afford it.. What does byedim care, he has gotten so much taxpayer $$ for so long and $$ from China and Russia and Ukraine... he can afford to buy a whole gas company...

what a *&^%$# pig

I know that doesn't sound too Christian... but why do I hesitate to delete that?

I dunno... maybe I just gave up on... you know... looking at these "people" in DC as... I dunno...

people..

I'm with Don Trump Jr "They're not even people anymore!" LOL

=

It's still over $100 a barrel, dipschitt.

Can you at least try not to be the biggest dumbfuck on the forum?

The GOP will at least pursue policies that help drive prices down.

OPEC+ cut is Trump's 'biggest and most complex' deal ever​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/04/13 › opec-cut-is-trum...

Apr 13, 2020 — OPEC and allies' oil production cut is Trump's 'biggest and most complex' deal ever: Dan Yergin. Published Mon, Apr 13 20203:48 AM EDT ...

Oil Nations, Prodded by Trump, Reach Deal to Slash Production​

https://www.nytimes.com › ... › Energy & Environment

Nov 16, 2020 — The plan by OPEC, Russia and other allied producers in a group known as OPEC Plus will slash 9.7 million barrels a day in May and June, or close ...

dems are in power ! they have the WH and both houses of Congress ! the fact that you're to stupid to recognize that they are incapable of sound competent leadership is a testimony to your leftwing idiocy .
Yet the govt. doesn't control the oil industry, or did you not notice that fact?

The futures market controls the prices so you had better look their way, short stack.
I don't give a fuck about the asshats of Wallstreet........who sling paper around.........What matters is people who drill and get the oil out of the ground.

Could careless about the BS in Wally Street.

I don't give a fuck about the asshats of Wallstreet........who sling paper around.........What matters is people who drill and get the oil out of the ground.

Could careless about the BS in Wally Street.
Moonbats used to howl about being on the side of Main Street v Wall Street....Now the banksters are their oracles!

Moonbats used to howl about being on the side of Main Street v Wall Street....Now the banksters are their oracles!
They only care about power and control. Killing oil gives the Green Freaks a hard on.......unless they are with the we don't know what gender we are crowd.

so an oil company can drill any time anywhere they want ?
Editor OilPrice.com
Thu, May 19, 2022, 3:00 PM

Total hydrocarbon production in the Permian Delaware Basin, the top-producing play in the Permian, will hit a record 5.7 million barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd) average in 2022, according to Rystad Energy research. Spurred on by high oil prices and appealing well economics, total production is set to grow by around 990,000 boepd, almost half of which – 433,000 boepd – is new oil production.

Forum List

Back